Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captains Quarters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mskod1
Site Moderator
mskod1

Captains Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Captains Quarters   Captains Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Talwin entered tiredly before crashing face first onto a makeshift bed he had designed for himself years ago. His quarters were located close enough to his own division that he was always easy to reach for any emergencies developing. Groaning tiredly he managed to roll over to his back as he did so he instantly fell asleep. The days spent awake with minimal sleep afforded were finally catch up to him as he snored loud enough to catch the attention of any passerby's. His zanpaktou remained close at hand being a tool for healing as well as self defense Talwin was weary and slightly paranoid when fatigued to the extreme.
Back to top Go down
mskod1
Site Moderator
mskod1

Captains Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Quarters   Captains Quarters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:52 pm

His eyes shot open and he sat up in an instant with his twin zanpaktou tonfas held firmly in each hand. He remained motionless his eyes darting around drinking in the environment his ears listened for any sound of trouble, shoulder tensing for a fight. After a few tense moments his shoulder relaxed and his grip on his tonfa loosened as he rolled off his bed stumbling a little when his feet made contact to the floor. Re-sheathing both tonfa at his waist he placed his hands on his heaps and leaned back to stretch his back.

He had got a decent amount of sleep for a change, today was the day he was bringing a newly initiated group of squad members to the human world. Talwin had always enjoyed these trips and used it as a semi-holiday however the reason for it was to get his squad prepared for the environment in the field.

Grabbing an apple from his bedside table he tossed it into the air only to catch it deftly in his mouth as he left his quarters to go meet with the squad he was taking with him.
Back to top Go down
mskod1
Site Moderator
mskod1

Captains Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Quarters   Captains Quarters I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Returning to his quarters Talwin let out a sigh of relief. The first break he managed to get in weeks. He leaned back in his chair kicking his feet on the table full of papers. Talwin proceeded to watch the ceiling deep in thought, despite the relaxed pose he was swarming with guilt and anger for what had happened to the squad during his absence.

"I will find who did this and make them pay.." he whispered barely audible to even his own ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captains Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Quarters   Captains Quarters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captains Quarters
Page 1 of 1