Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sith Training Quarters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

Sith Training Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:28 pm

The Ship was orbiting centerpoint station, where Tarri had just performed his massacre. In a matter of seconds, Seth had docked his ship - and various transport craft and around 40 Sith interceptors flew out to secure the station properly, from a military standpoint. Seth spoke to Tarri through force telepathy - him being quite so close and all "I have a surprise for you, meet me aboard my ship." Seth turned to Torch, who was within the civilian freighter he was piloting.

Seth stepped up, and gripped him by the neck - dragging him outside and waving to one of the dockmasters. In a second, the freighter was set with charges and discarded into space, to be detonated and blown to pieces. Seth looked to his new prize, and dragged him to one of his personal training chambers, Seth's ship was one of the only ships to actually contain a sort of mini sith temple.

Seth cast torch forward, onto the hard surface of what seemed like a training room, stained with blood and with various slaves and hounds tied and chained up on either side of the room. Seth turned his head to Torch, who by now should've been coming around from the force stasis. "Hello.." He said, smiling at him.

"Your first test." Seth turned and walked away, and as he left he dropped a vibrosword behind him, leaving it onto the floor - Torch would notice he had been changed..? While in his stasis, but not by Seth.. That wasn't his job. Torch was now wearing a grey outfit, normally worn by Sith Hopefuls who wished to be trained in the ways of the Sith, though Seth knew Torch would have to be broken.

A speaker sounded, and from it Seth's voice emerged. "There's a vibrosword in front of you, and by the time we're through. I will know everything about you - either that or you'll die.. Begin." As Seth said the last word, all the chains made a popping sound - and the starving slaves, who had been promised food and freedom if they could slay Torch had been released, along with the small starving kath hounds, there were around 4 kath hounds and 3 slaves in total, and each wanted his head.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Tarri raised his hand, as a Sith Interceptor landed in one of the many docking bays. Instructing the soldier on orders to contain Centerpoint with the rest of his men, Tarri would climb into the ship. He took one last look at Centerpoint, before smiling wanly. How long had it been since true war of this scale was announced on the Republic? The ship rose from the deck, before shooting off toward Seth's ship. In a matter of minutes, Tarri was on the ship, crossing the halls, with his cape billowing behind him. Grabbing one of the soldiers, Tarri asked where Seth was, and was directed toward a miniature temple like deal in the ship.

"A little harsh toward the broken slaves, don't you think..."

Tarri's voice was back to it's cool, and calm demeanor. Again, a counter balance to the Dark Lord himself.

"Although I would of gave him a Pelko-enhanced vibro blade to really let the fun rain. So what's this surprise, my Lord?"

Tarri stood before Seth, his eyes cutting to the side to take in the... Boy? Yes, boy on the scene. Another project by Seth? Tarri wasn't sure about this, now. But, maybe it'd prove worth something in the end.
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Torch found himself be throw into some sort of holding room it would seem after being rudely dragged along by his neck. He tumbled forward his forehead thudding against the floor as he landed. His head lifted up slowly he took a shot survey of the room. Blood and various bodily fluids on the ground and things, living things..? chained to the wall.

He didn't bother even speaking when he was greeted by his captor. As he stood up he notice the change in his clothing. He cringed at the thought of someone finding out his secret like that. He glared at Seth though he had a feel he wasn't the one that changed him.

Torch stepped forward and picked up the vibrosword, turning it over in his hands getting a feel for the weight of it. Obviously he was going to have to fight. A test huh? I can do that. He thought, anything to get out of here. As the voice spilled out from over the intercom Torch let out a small growl. He was really begin to dislike that man.

The chains were let loose and his opponents were free. He stepped back making sure the wall was close to his left leaving no open space for his blind side to be attacked. Hopeful be wouldn't end up backing himself into a corner doing this. He counted out the number of foes he would be facing. seven in all.

He held the sword a bit sloppily, it was easily to see he hand no real training and his stance was weak. His blade control was sub par at best, as he slashed out at an attacking hound he nearly lost his grip But Torch was a fast learner and he learned best from his mistakes. This time he tighten his hand around the sword, loosened his arms instead of locking them in place. His widen his stance, his knees bent his dominate foot forward. His sword held horizontally. He had no idea what he was doing, but all he did was trust his instincts.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Seth grinned, before he looked over his shoulder to Tarri - who was stood behind him. Seth took note of his question, and turned his head back to the monitor to view what Torch was doing. "Tarri, break him." Seth smiled, he was enjoying himself.. A little too much.

The door shot open, and Seth urged Tarri to enter.. whilst speaking ever so slightly. "You see, i felt having us as leaders of every force drew us away from our primary tasks, forcing us to focus on menial ones.. this is how i'll deal with it. I want you to create the most physically astounding warrior you can, Tarri.. If it is not up to scratch, i wish it be destroyed." Seth smiled and nodded his head.

By now, the hounds and slaves would've circled Torch, and were all ready to strike in unison.. Seth waved his hand slightly and they were all seemingly knocked back and to the ground - but so was the vibrosword in Torch's hands.

"Oh and another thing, i want you to begin with unarmed combat. Break the physical body Tarri." Seth nodded, whilst grinning and focusing his attention on the monitor once again.

"Have fun."
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:33 pm

"As you say... My lord."

Tarri listened intently, breaking this child? Well, that wasn't asking much, the sick fun of the Lord of the Sith always did intrigue Tarri. He took one last look back at Seth, before a horrifying smile spread across his lips.

"I also have something to teach you, My Lord. So just wait until I'm done... I promise, you'll love it even more then watching me break this... thing."

Tarri shot forward, and slammed his hand into the boys gut, without warning, and without a start signal. The punch wouldn't effect the boy too much, just drag him from his stupor - and ready him for hand to hand. But Tarri noticed something once his fist impacted his Stomach... something that wasn't right.

"....Oh... I see. Well, 'Boy', prepare yourself, please."

Tarri brought up his left hand, keeping his right arm behind his back.

"I will do this with one hand to give you a fleeting chance. No... come."

What was with the way Tarri had said boy? As if he was insinuating something. He was wearing a Sith Acolyte outfit, so Tarri figured Seth may know, so he didn't bother pointing it out.
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Torch blinked in slight shock as not only his foe but also his sword were pushed to the ground by some unseen hand. It seem today was full of surprises and oh how he disliked surprises. More so, he hated theses types of people. Jedi or Sith, those who used the force, to him it seemed they always used it to benefit themselves somehow. It put such a huge gap between the strong and weak. In this moment he may have been the least bit grateful whatever force that knocked back his attackers. Though he still wanted nothing to do with these people.

Words floated to his ear. Thing? Break what thing? Just as he turned his head he was met with a fist to his gut. Who was this man? One more surprise to add to the ever growing pile. He stumbled a few steps back tripping over his feet and falling back on his rear.

He pushed himself up to his feet. Torch narrowed his eyes at the man and his placed his hand over his stomach as the other spoke. The way he say that word. Boy. He wouldn't have found out so easily. But the young one didn't have time to ponder that, it would seem he was expected to fight this man now. He tried to put on a polite smile, but it just appeared on his face a sneer of disgust.

"As you wish..."

Torch leaped forward, throwing a flurry of punches and kicks towards Tarri. This man in front of him was to blame too. Him and that other Sith. His life had changed around because of them. He had finally found a place where he could be happy and he was plucked away from it and thrown into the hell hole. Simple fact of the mater was he could do nothing about. He let out a throat ripping rage as he attacked, it was filled with a mix of emotions, fear, rage, and pure hatred. Hatred for himself. Torched hated that he was nothing but a weakling, an insect that could squished with a bat of the hand. Tears ran down his cheek stinging his eyes and burning down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:23 pm

"Yes... hatred..."

Tarri put a single hand forward, taking on an irrelevant stance of Terras Kasi, the forbidden techniques. He stepped too the side, his arm coming across to push the kid past him as he charged with rage. Tarri was actually surprised, this kid.... may just be able to surpass him in terms of pure hatred. Maybe.

"Pain of being taken away from pain, pain of people you hate messing with your head... the Pain of hate runs deep..."

Tarri did a back-handspring, before bringing both arms up, this kid was savage, the only reason he got past that attack was sheer luck on his part. He motioned with a single hand to keep coming, smiling wanly.

"Do you hate me, 'boy'?"
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:26 pm

That word again. He detested the this man said it. He must have known then, Torch was being mocked. The boy took a slow breath as he tried to reel his anger back in, it severed to calm his body but not his inner self. His under his facade the was a torrent of rage the crashed around inside him, but no he couldn't just let it lose blindly, it was best to focus it.

"Don't you hate you?"

Did the question really make any sense? What exactly was Torch getting at.

"You are no better than I am. You may be a sith but you are still a human. So weak and fragile compared to other races. That man... your lord I bet he could crush you under the heel of his boot and not give a second thought to it. You're an insect"

It was obvious he was just trying to get the other angry. To get him to think irrationally. If only Torch could just but the tiniest shred of doubt in his mind. Could he possibly get this man to go against his master? He had no clue, but these taunts were making him feel slightly better so he'd keep it up.

"Ha. You may be a higher rung on a latter than I am but you'll still get stepped by the ones who are going to the top. He sent you in here like one would send a dog to go play in a yard. He must... think he's too good to handle it himself. He just couldn't bear to let his lordly hands get too dirty... But no matter.. he'll just get you swipe out the trash. No better than the slaves chained to these walls..... you just have a longer leash."

Torch's breath was speeding up again, his control was slipping. He was still so angry, his words clearly shown so. His lips curled back and his eyes darkened, as his face unaccustomed to anything but a cheerful smile, twisted into something quite sinister.

"No, on second thought it's good you know your place. I'm sure you came running in here just jumping at the chance to please him. Maybe hoping for some kind of treat.. aye dog?"

He spat out the last word and grinned at the man in front of him. Torch expected pain to come soon, he wasn't a fool, any man would want blood if those words were spoken to them. He rushed toward Tarri once more, this time his attacks were more controlled but still filled with furry. He aim a punch towards the mans face,a knee to his ribs and a swiping kick towards his legs. Torch poured himself into his attacks just hoping he's connect wit something this time.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:13 pm

"Oh...? So you have some fire in you, that is good..."

Tarri merely raised an eyebrow at the persons taunts. Was that all he was? A servant to a greater power? A dog on a leash? Perhaps... but everyone had their place, and so did this person, which they would find out soon. Outwardly, the taunts appeared to somewhat work, but inwardly, all Tarri could do was smile. Two Lords, each powerful in their own right, one was choose as the successor. Did he detest that fact? No, he refused to take lead of the Empire. His force was indeed small when compared to Seth's own. But in secret, Tarri knew... the true master and apprentice role... stemmed from long ago - Tarri saw himself as the teacher, while Seth may just well be the leader. But this slave didn't need to know that much.

"But what are we all, 'boy'? We are all dogs serving a greater power... once you come to that realization, your power will blossom, but until then...."

The slave charged, and was actually more controlled this time. His fist heading for Tarri's jaw, which Tarri caught, and twisted the arm back as the knee came for his ribs, which Tarri gladly, took, feeling the pain rush through his bones making him grin. Once the leg-sweep came though, Tarri's feet left the ground a moment, as he jumped up, and dropped his booted feet back onto the leg. Had he broken the leg? Or had the slave got lucky and just felt the pain rush? Who knows.

"And while I may be nothing more than a Dog of Seth, then what does that make you? Someone so easily taken out by a mere dog, hmm?"

Tarri turned the boys arm some more, before flinging him behind him, and toward the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:50 pm

"I am impressed with this one, Tarri.. It has flare." Something to be noted, since Seth had brought Torch upon his ship and had him changed by one of his most trusted officers, Seth knew it's secret. Seth just assumed it hadn't noticed him referring to it as just that, an 'it.' Seth grinned from beneath his Sith mask that he had on his face again, he wore it a lot - and it was also imbued with Sith magic that resembled that which was on his armour.

"I'm coming in, i do have a proposition." The door shot open, the large metallic heavy duty blast door raised to reveal Seth, and he wasn't wearing his engraved Sith armour?.. He had his mask, but he was wearing a form of composite armour.. Though this armour seemed strange - like it was hard and coarse, as if it had been on his body for quite a while and had begun to decompose.

"For once in several years, i discard my armour." Seth nodded, as the metal blast door slammed shut behind him and the lights in the room were shut off - Various armor plates would be heard dropping to the floor, and Seth's whispers would soon follow. "Tarri, you seek to call me master.. Such is an old tradition, but i'm angered this being implies you are beneath me.. So i am done with the fun and games. It will be broken, and it will be broken right now.. I haven't yet felt the emotional link of combat with you properly Tarri, and thus we shall all feel it.. Together." Seth's aura all but dissapeared, Tarri would be able to feel it, but the underlying presence that was Seth would no longer be felt by one who wasn't an attuned force sensitive - indeed, Torch was force sensitive, but not in the way Seth was.. Not in the way a Jedi Consular or Sith Scholar was. No, Torch actually held a slight sensitivity to the force - Enough to become an extremely good combatant at the level of the Jedi and Sith alike, yet not enough to use devastating abilities like Seth and Tarri had both used before.. Seth would now have to make a decision.

"You're angry, i want that. You're volatile, i want that. My Lady, i would like you." Seth spoke, he didn't beat around the bush like Tarri - though he did enjoy Tarri's ways, he just said it straight and how it was.. Torch was female, though Seth and Tarri would be the only one's who would know about it.. Seth's 'most trusted officer' would just about be dead now, executed.

"Let us begin, Tarri." Seth shot forwards, from amidst the darkness - his hands were bare and his shiny palm was outstretched, though in this pitch black darkness there wasn't much visibility. His palm went for a direct strike to the ribcage, though it was actually a bit lower than the bottom ribs - at around the diaphragm. Seth was an expert with this strike he had developed, and eventually Torch would be too.. For now, the strike came fast and it came hard - if it hit, which it most likely would considering Torch's odds. Torch's respiratory system would enter a slight state of shock, halting his breathing almost like he'd been winded.
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Torch struggled against Tarri's grasp. but I was no use he was caught. Then next instant a boot came crashing down on his leg. He hissed out in pain and bite down on his lip until it bleed, he refused to scream. He could feel the bones in his leg splinter, a hairline fracture but still very painful nonetheless. Torch didn't stand much of a chance now. Tarri's words rang true in the edges of his mind but he wasn't willing to accept them now. He couldn't even get out the words to answer this question of what he was, because at that moment he felt like the wind as he sailed through the air.

Torch's back hit the wall hard, then tumbled to the floor. The only sigh of pain he let out was a low whimper. Inside his mouth, it was wailing up with blood. He'd bitten deep into the flesh of his tongue just to keep from crying out. He knew he was weak and he was so sure Tarri knew it too, but he would not show his weakness in such an unbecoming way.

He tried to push his body up, his leg trembling as shaking under his weight. The effort proved to be too much, his leg gave up, he fell down on one knee his body jerking as the sudden wave of pain. His dug his nails at the floor trying to get a grip as he fought off the pain and tried disparately to push himself up again. He spat out the large amount of blood he was holding in his mouth as he gasped for air. The simple action of standing was too much for him at the moment.

Torch froze as Seth entered the room. He eyes the masked Sith with great caution and slight awe. From what he had experienced no good things happen when his man is around. He watched silently, as the man swayed back and forth.. or was he moving at all? No, Torch's eyes were playing tricks on him, but the problem was taken care of as soon as the lights went out.

He tried to focus in on the words, but it proved difficult to understand what was being said over the pound beat if his heart that filled his ears. He didn't hear much but he heard as much as needed. He was to broken though he was referred to as it by Seth. Then they both knew didn't they. The words "my lady" reached his, well her ears and she knew her cover was completely blown. He only had one thing to say, even of it just a whisper, that only reached his own ears.

"I..won't...quit."

Torch sat in total darkness, the sense of an impending attack plagued his mind. He couldn't get himself to move fast enough, or even stand up, the pain in his leg was to great. Something struck him hard knocking him on his back. He clutched at his throat, though that wasn't the real root of the issue. Torch couldn't even draw in the tiniest bit of air, it threw him into a fit of panic, a rush of adrenaline pushed through his body, dulling down all the pain. It was only for a short moment then he began to noisily draw air into his lungs in large gulps of air.

This time his stood, though it still took some effort he was able to stand. He knew he couldn't win in this situation, but he wouldn't give up either. In the edges of his mind the idea of surrender was sweet bliss, but he didn't want to stop, the only way he'd stop was if just about every bone is his body was broken. He was well on his way to having just that happen.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:30 pm

Suddenly, Torch would feel a hand smash into her broken leg, the palm of the mans hand was warm, almost inviting, and the pain in her leg seemed to slowly drain away, her body starting to feel as if it was... healing? Yes, healing itself. But... how? Tarri rolled over the girls back, his shoulders pressing to hers as he spun around her, speaking into her ear.

"Wouldn't be a fair fight if you were all beat up, would it, girl?"

And then he was gone, the darkness enveloping him. What was Tarri up too? Suddenly, Seth would find out, as he felt Tarri's presence ignite next to his shoulder - And he spoke.

"I healed her, so feel free to go all out. Figured it wouldn't be much of a breaking unless we could re-assert the pain, yes?"

Suddenly, the sound of wind rushing would cross Seth's ears, as Tarri sent a heel to for the back of his masked head. What was he doing?! Attacking his own master?! Hardly, Sith edict dictated the battle was a free for all, the total darkness, the three opponents, plus Seth was indeed right, these two had yet to antiquate themselves in the art of fighting, which needed to be done.

"Let's teach each other some things, shall we?"

He spoke as he kicked - How was it Tarri moved so quietly in the darkness? He was a marauder, not an Assassin, but that was the beauty of it all. For as good as Tarri seemed to meld with the darkness, so too, could Seth, perhaps at a much, much higher level. Was that what Tarri was trying to drag out?
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:58 am

"Good point, Tarri.." Seth grinned when he drifted from shadow to shadow within the darkness, but he knew this wouldn't last long. Seth had actually planned for them to turn this into a free for all, and it seemed Tarri had already anticipated this, it was among sith etiquette after all.

"Let us begin." Seth's body froze, he took in a long breath before his breathing thinned, like it just wasn't there anymore - it mimicked a dying breath before it just halted.. Thus, as his breathing altered he was capable of hearing a lot more besides his own breathing with his finely tuned ears, that and his eyes were adapted for low-light vision since he was a Nautolan.

What Seth did pick up, was that Torch was incredibly angry, and strong.. She was giving off a fair amount of pheromones - and this was also an indication of her sex when she got aboard his ship, she had a 'female' smell biologically.. Seth's dead officer just confirmed his suspicions.

Suddenly, Tarri came for Seth - and Seth anticipated the heel which came for him. "Yes, something i haven't shown you before Tarri.. My version of melee combat differs from yours - and while i do like yours, i also enjoy mine." Seth was built upon the tactics of what could be called a patient hunter, he would draw off attacks and not attack himself for a variety of time - making it seem like his skill was lower than it actually was, the enemy would make a mistake.. Drop a shoulder or something in reaction to this, and Seth would strike.

Seth span in reaction to the air which brushed his head, he pushed out his palm as he did and connected with the heel, his hand began to sting slightly before he quickly curled his fingers around the foot, his other hand slammed up to meet the top end of the foot in quick succession, Seth would then be holding Tarri's outstretched foot from the heel and the toes - and it'd all have happened within an instant. The next part would be Seth's counter, he pulled on the toes and pushed at the heel with his other hand, in which the leg would be forced to rotate, Seth went to simply send Tarri into a spin while he moved off for Torch.

Having done this to Tarri, Seth kicked back off the ground and span again - looking over to Torch. But he didn't attack, he simply stopped before her. "This is the only time i'll speak to you whilst we're in here.. Insults will do nothing, stop being a fool and anticipate an attack before it happens.. use every motion he and i present to base your next attack on.. I will take you, as my student." Seth nodded before he knew Tarri would have probably come back at this point. "Now do not speak, begin." Seth's knee simply shot up from the close range, and went for a direct impact to the ribs - this wasn't too powerful, but was incredibly fast and designed to knock Torch back so they could begin combat properly.
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:03 pm

Her body tensed as she felt a hand on her leg. Even though the touch was warm and relived her body of pain, she still didn't the welcome it. Torch could barely tolerate other getting to close to her, let along touching her skin. but then again there were a lot of things she didn't like. Now that she was but to fighting capability, she had a brief feel of confidence, though she knew I wouldn't matter much.

"It's nothing close to fair fight anyway."

She listened to the quite whispers in the dark, trying to gauge the positions of the other two as best she could. She tried to force of breathing to slow in an attempt to stay as quiet as possible. For a short moment there was a slight quiet, then some scuffling. She was a bit confused, were the two men fighting each other? Confusing but nonetheless interesting. Sith were quite a bit different than what she thought they'd be.

Torch peered out in front of her, the vague feeling that someone was there. Hesitantly she started to reach out her hand, then jerked it back towards her body as Seth began to speak. He was giving her advise? Well of course he was, she was his student now, he was her teacher. Then it crossed her mind, why had she accepted the student role so quickly? She was about to make a protest,but he had advised her not to speak at all. So she bit her cheek instead, until she could taste copper on her tongue.

Something stuck Torch, in that moment she spat blood and saliva in the direction the attack came from, before she went sliding back a few feet landing on her backside. She hoped she acted fast enough to leave a mark on her attacker, the smell of blood was something easy to follow. Torch was back up on her feet in a short time. She moved forward to where she thought her attacker might be and aimed a tackle at his midsection as she pushed off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:08 pm

"Wrong."

She tackled into Tarri's waiting hand, but where had he been the whole time? After Seth had thrown him back and into the darkness, Tarri sucked his force presence back inward again, hiding himself from Seth - It was a gamble, but a move he figured would be fun to attempt anyway. The girl slammed hard into his hand, and though it sent Tarri stumbling back, she herself would of pushed back a bit too. From a hit? No, Tarri, for some reason, used the force to push the girl away. The sound of something cutting the air followed, as Tarri withdrew a black blade with small barbs across it's blade. A Sith War Sword? But... here? Tarri spun around, before jumping into the darkness, closing in on Seth's pressure quickly, his blade coming down for a hit on his shoulder.

"Found you, Master."

Why, though? Why was Tarri attacking Seth? Was he wearing him down for fun? Or was Seth wearing him down? And why the dull blade? The small barbs across it must of meant something. Seth would know... Pelko Bug barbs. The insect native to Korriban, it's sting would leave wherever it hit feeling numb, and with so many on the blade, if Tarri caught Seth, Seth would feel his entire left arm drop limp, to simulate lightsaber battles. Tarri truly was a Trainer of Warriors at heart, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:10 am

Seth seemingly made no gesture, did Tarri forget that Seth could see in the dark?.. The exact purpose he had for turning down the lights. It gave him a huge advantage.. that and he could detect human pheromones extremely easily.. They were very strong to the nose. Seth was quite put off by the fact Tarri pulled a sword, and was coming for him the most it seemed.. They were training Torch after all, perhaps she would learn through observation.

"Very well." Seth spoke as he dropped slightly, giving himself more time to react to the situation as the blade came down - though it was a short amount of time. Seth sent his arm to the side, where he had previously discarded all of his armour, and a small hilt shuffled around.. Seth wasn't stupid, and he kept his hilt among his armour, he'd planned ahead. As the lightsaber flew through the air, it began to ignite. Only to be caught by the hilt and sent up to meet the incoming sword, it wouldn't be long before Tarri found his dull sword would be cut in two.

"Draw your lightsaber, Tarri." Seth grinned, he had something in mind.. After moving from the blade which had been severed into two, he again cast out his arm and, with a sweeping wrist motion, using an element of force grip to guide a training lightsaber over to Torch, the motion was quick - and she would have to react quickly to avoid it hitting her in the face. A training lightsaber would allow Torch to defend against a lightsaber, to some extent given her lack of training against two highly trained combat experts, and it would stop her injuring herself too severely, as training lightsabers only caused painful burns and bruises.

Seth grinned, as he span around.. Tarri would soon learn Seth's favourite form of lightsaber combat - and as a proficient force user it shouldn't be hard to gather. Seth used a mastered form that was rarely seen, form Trákata, the utilisation of the fact a lightsaber could be switched on an off.. As simple as it sounded, it was actually extremely hard to time and capitalise on, but Seth was an expert.

The next thing to notice was that Seth was heading for Torch, his lightsaber coming across for a sweeping slash to her chest, the attack was wide and would be hard to dodge - But Torch now had a lightsaber to defend against him with.

"Defend yourself."
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:31 pm

She hit something, but it obviously wasn't her intended target. Torch found herself being pushed away by some kinda of on seen hand. She tensed slightly as the sound of mental cutting through air. A sword? She sighed as she got the sense that this was no longer just hand to hand. Not that it mattered much, either way she wouldn't make it out unharmed.

A sort of light began to shine. Another surprise added to this fight, lightsabers, though she should have expected it sooner or later. Something was coming towards her, she couldn't quite tell exactly what it was. Torch put her hands to try to fend off the possibly threatening item, at the last moment she realized that it was. She grabbed for the lightsaber too later, it bounced of her fingers and clattered to the floor.

She dropped down on one knee, her hands swiping along the ground trying to grasp the weapon. Torch looked up from the ground only to see someone heading towards her. She held her lightsaber up in an attempt to block the oncoming attack and she got back up to her feet. She took a few steps back as the weapons clashed against each other. She kicked her foot out towards the side of Seth's knee as hard as she could. She would try to side step around Seth and move away aiming to get a greater distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Tarri's blade clattered in two on the ground, as Seth ignited his own lightsaber, before heading directly for the girl. Tarri sighed lightly, looking at the broken half still in his hand.

"Well... That'll take time to replace.."

Tarri's eyes cut too the side, as a training lightsaber was sent toward the girl. Training lightsaber? So soon? Well, the quicker they broke her, he supposed. Suddenly, the hilt of the sword seem to of fell from her fingertips, but the girl quickly corrected herself, in time to catch Seth's lightsaber against her own.

"Well... She isn't much for tact..."

Two snap-hiss sounds echoed through the darkness, before two dim red lights seem to materialize from nowhere - Tarri spun his swords around once, debating. Should he use them both? Should he hook them together? After a moment of thinking, one of the blades went out - Either it was the famed Sith Form Zero or... he was being careful. No matter. He rose up the hand with the ignited lightsaber, and splayed his fingers out, and then shot forward, covering ground quickly as he closed in on both of their locked blades.

"Let's make this more interesting, shall we?"

He swung his blade downwards, and a loud clash of energy echoed through the room, as the two lightsabers took the impact of Tarri's. He spoke quietly, as his blade seem to roll along the blades, as if mocking them both.

"I could easily destroy you both like this, perhaps it is time we train her to use... more exotic stances, Lord Seth?"

He grinned slowly - More exotic? Indeed, while she wasn't much for actual force ability, Seth had indeed found something in her - A weapon...
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Seth let out a slight sigh, it was either they both didn't gather what form he was using right away.. Seth could understand Torch mis-judging him completely, but for Tarri to come in with such a powerful strike against such a deceptive form was quite dumb.

"Tarri, you're deluded.." Seth responded to Tarri explaining that he could defeat them both easily with what was currently happening, but this was the fun part.. Seth shifted himself to the side slightly as their blades had all but touched - they hadn't locked at all. (Do your research on a form before posting..) Torch had actually fallen straight into his trap, and it seemed Tarri had too.. Seth's lightsaber dis-ignited, and this allowed him to simply move from the position he was in and straight past the defence of Torch.

As Seth moved out of the way of Tarri, who came in at a high speed - and out of the way of Torch.. He allowed their blades to touch before he re-ignited his right at the side of Torch, though Seth altered the angle slightly so the blade ignited out of the way of impaling her. "Defeated."

Seth span, at an intense pace to face Tarri, whom he was heavily dissapointed with, his stand was pretty average, and he just placed his blade down to his side rather than do anything else, just to speak.

"I expected her to fail to see the stance, but you of all people." Seth shook his head slightly and dis-ignited his saber, "I'll let you continue." Seth left the room, and the metal blast door slammed shut behind him.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Tarri stared on as the cut was easily dealt with, and Tarri merely sighed, watching as Seth walked out. Such arrogance, but a smile still crept on his lips, as he flung one of his curved swords to the impaled female, before walking to her side. He rose a single hand, allowing the lights to come back on.

"There once was a soldier of great promise..."

He spoke as he knelled down at the girl's side, and placed his hand on the hole in her. And continued speaking, as if she wanted to hear it...

"Until... he couldn't save a friend of his... from dying. He became a Jedi, and I was proud... until one day, he left. I'm sure there is more to it then that, but I do not know...."

The touch was warm, and Tarri closed his eyes a moment, healing... a Jedi art, yet here he was using it.

"He has become so powerful... but of learning... of teachings..."

Tarri's smile turned into a sneer, before he pulled his hand away from the girl.

"He knows nothing. Now rise, girl. It is time for your destiny."
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:54 pm

Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a slight display of Tarri's power. It was a bit intimidating to her. Though something was telling her to be more weary of Seth at the moment. What was the masked man up to, he was on the move. Torch hadn't even caught his full set of movements, though she found herself falling to the ground, wounded. Her body going into a slight state of shock.

For some odd reason she smiled. Torch was starting to find this interesting, well mainly it was Seth that interested her. She wanted to all he could possibly teach her, she'd tolerate him long enough just to learn. Of course she could learn from Tarri as well but the man didn't caught her eye quite as much, but oh well. For now she will accept her role here, though she didn't have much a choice anyway.

Her vision was blurred and clouded over, though she easily heard Seth make a possibly angry exit. Torch hoped he wasn't too disappointed with her.But why did she care anyway? She was suppose to hate Seth, or least that was the way she thought things should be. As the lights came on she noticed a dark blur at her side, Tarri.

He was speaking to her, telling her something. She felt his hand on her for the second time.Torch still didn't enjoy but was nonetheless appreciative for the healing. Tarri went on talking, perhaps he was telling her a story? She didn't really know but she listened as best she could. She sat out slowly after he pulled his hand away.

"You will teach me?"

She got to her feet, swaying a bit. Her destiny huh? if this was it the so be it. Torch decided to embrace this change, it was a chance to get stronger. She hated the weak being that she was. If this is her true path, then she would gladly follow, though not without questioning along the way.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:26 am

"I will do what I can, girl. Now take that...."

A curved metal hilt floated up before her. This wasn't like the tool Seth gave her earlier, it was heavy, much heavier than a Training Saber. It was also cool to the touch, sinister almost. It seem to gleam in a aura that wasn't there - a true Lightsaber. And not just any Lightsaber, but the Lightsaber of a Dark Lord. This was an incredible honor for her, whether she knew it or not. But Tarri doubted she truly understood the significance.

"The art he was using was incomplete... Trakata. A Jedi Master Form. His rage seem to stem from my own style, Sith Zero. The Complete form."

He was speaking beyond her, obviously, but if she wanted to learn, she better drink it in. Tarri sighed a moment, before explaining himself.

"For every Lightsaber duelist, there is a form they follow. The Seven Base Forms, or the fringe forms created by Jedi Masters and Dark Lords. These lightsaber "Forms" as they were are the true power in wielding the weapon. Trakata is taking advantage of a Saber's on and off switch. Sith Zero, is taking advantage of that, as well as unpredictability. Why would an enemy engage you with only one of his weapons ignited? But for you... I see greatness in..."

He stopped himself, before he ignited his own blade, and stepping back, gesturing her to take the blade before her. He had learned, many years ago, that words would only get you so far.

"I shall introduce you to the base tactics of a Lightsaber Duelist. That lightsaber, it was that of an old Padawan, do not break it, or I will break you. I believe it went... 'A lightsaber—any weapon—only achieves worth in how it is wielded—in the effort, the struggle of one who holds it.' So as such, I shall instill in you... the power of Tulak Hord."
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:22 pm

Torch grabbed a hold of Lightsaber as it floated towards her. She rolled the hilt between her fingers, there was a weight to it, but it felt comfortable in her hand. She eyed the weapon in slight awe, she had never gotten a chance to inspect a Lightsber this closely before.

Trakata?..Sith Zero, things the girl didn't even come close to knowing about. Nonetheless she'd remember the names. She made metal note as Tarri continued to speak of Lightsaber forms. Sith Zero did seem like a very interesting style of combat, but no doubt a difficult thing to master. But apparently there was potential, somewhere with Torch. She'd learn what she could from him.

Following Tarri's lead she ignited her own weapon. She took a glance at the blade. So it had sentimental value? Torch gave a small nod. She was ready for her training to begin.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:02 pm

"Good, girl. Good. There is a fire in your eyes. Understand this... they say Sith no know fear, but that is an untruth. To know fear, and understand it... One must fear."

Tarri rolled his blade around in his hand, before wrapping his left arm behind him, and extending his right, blade pointed forward. What to teach the girl? She would learn Makashi, as he was using, but he needed to start off with something easy. Soreasu, perhaps? No... no, that was too complex, even for her.

"Niman, girl. Take your sword, wrap both hands around the curved hilt, left up high, right down on the bottom. Niman is a diplomatic form, best used with your left hand as the control. So when you come at me, I want you to swing downward, with enough force to cut me in half. If you do not come at me with intent to kill me... then you will die. Now come."

Tarri smiled inwardly, this girl would prove useful once Seth got a hold of her, but for now... Tarri would warp her into a carbon copy of her, his former apprentice. It was all he could do, for now.
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Torch grasped the hilt the blade, left at the top and right as the bottom as she was instructed. Niman, this form was called, it seemed easy enough. She looked at Tarri a slight glare in her eyes. Being called by "girl" was something she didn't enjoy to say the least. He would learn her name and call her by it, she'd make sure of that. She is Torch, Nerònious Torch to be exact.

Strike with the intent yo kill huh? That seemed more than easy to do. Though she respected this man, she still disliked him. Tightening her grip she raised her blade as she readied to strike. A fierce smile curled on her lips as she thought about cutting him in two.

"My name is Nerònious, by the way."

Torch swung down, pushing the momentum of, torso, shoulders and arms into the attack. She doubted she could kill him at the moment, but the thought of it was a nice warm comfort. A scratch would be more than enough, though even that may was been a stretch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sith Training Quarters   Sith Training Quarters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sith Training Quarters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next