Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dunes Near Las Noches

Go down 
+3
NoLove
dellindis
NaomiRin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Dunes Near Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:40 pm

As Avila moved swiftly towards the adjuchas, they seemed completely unaware of her presence until she was neigh upon them. There were 5 of them, these weaklings. Avila smirked as she halted and fingered her sword, belted at her waist, before deciding to annihilate them by hand.

One adjuchas, a sort of snake, hissed at her and said, "Begone, strange hollow, before we devour you!" and raised it's tail threateningly, a cero beginning to charge.

Avila laughed, could they not sense her reitsu? She raised a hand, charging her own cero, then fired it, reducing the snake-like hollow to spirit particles in an instant. She made quick work of the other 4 even as they tried to flee.

Finishing, she brushed a few bits of sand from her clothes before opening a garganta leading to the human world. It was time to rejoin Seth and find out what he had planned.
Back to top Go down
https://shtuffzandthingz.forumotion.com
dellindis
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
dellindis

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:03 am

While a sand twister was raging in the endless sands of the dune seas, a lone figure was walking along the endless landscape; seemingly wandering the endless wastes. The figure stopping for a moment to take a look at the giant castle in the distance, a small smile appearing on his face as he gazes at the fortress that has lasted through the ages.

"My, my, she hasn't changed much since I last saw her."

The figure then brings his left hand to his right shoulder, a small glance of sadness could be seen in his face when he touched his shoulder, his mind drifting back into his distant memories....

After a long amount of time the figure snaps back to reality, chuckling after wiping his face. He then crouches down and picks up a hand full of sand; watching as the sand slipped way from between fingers on his hand. Smiling at this seemingly normal occurrence, he starts to walk in the direction of the dunes, opposite from the direction of Las Noches. Suddenly, a loud zipping sound could be heard in front of him, a large black abyss appearing before him. He then smiles and enters.

Last edited by Setoku on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : *~* Grammar Nazi S *~*)
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:22 am

Pham stalked along the sand crouched down on all fours. of course she could be easily spotted, but the position she took was only to add excitement to her hunt. A predatory growl left her throat as spotted a bear like adjuchas. She repressed her reitsu as she moved in closer on her pray. With every passing moment the excitement with in her grew stronger. Pham bit her lip in anticipation, so much so be caused herself to bleed.

She stopped a few yard from her prey slowly she removed her gloves, revealing her short claw like nail. The little huntress grinned widely thoroughly enjoying herself. She reached inside her mouth, her finger slide between the twain stitching. She grasped the knotted end of the twain the rested against the inside of her cheek. In one fluid motion she pulled the stitching free. She wrapped the twain around her wrist for safe keeping. She opted to leave her axe in a pile along with her gloves, but obviously leaving her boa around her shoulder.

With a loud throaty roar she launched herself onto the adjuchas' back. Her legs locked around its torso as it started to struggle. Pham let out a snarl as she shoved three finger into each of its eye sockets. She swung herself upward over the bear monster's head as she came down she unfurled the twain and slide it over it's neck. She tugged harshly drawing the twain taunt and sending the beast hurling down as her feet touched the sand. She let her reitsu flare out enough to keep her prey pinned in place.

"You die."

The adjuchas reached out towards her making a feeble attempt at speech. Though it was cut short by a boot sticking it skull send its face plunging deep into the sand. At the same time two of Pham tail slide around the hopeless beast's arms. She let out a laugh full of pleasure and mirth as she jerked her tails back ripping both arms completely off.

"..Mer.. ugh mercy.."

She dropped to her knees in front to the adjuchas as if to hear his plea. Pham leaned in close her hands gripped the sides of it's mask. She dig her fingers under it the mask piercing it flesh.

"You shall have mercy."

She laughed as she tighten her grip then yanked quickly. A loud crack and still more laughing. Yes she had shown him mercy, she didn't drag out his suffering like she had planned to. Pham looked down at her bloodied hands and smiled like a excited child. with a lick to one her finger she began to mutilate the body. An unnecessary thing but she found it fun to tear into the flesh with her bear hands.
Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Lokijima and Avathos were on their way to return to Los Noches. They spotted a the Guardian of Los Noches and decided to take him on. The Guardian was massive and made of sand; he was one with the dune sea and could regenerate as long as his mask stayed intact. He was stroger than an Adjudcas and a little weaker than the average Arrancar. The Guardian spoke:

"Masters I have no quarrel with the espada."

Lokijima used his sonido and flew throught the chest of the guardian with pure speed and power. The guardian regenerated, but Lokijima knew this would happen. This was all for fun, they could end it whenever they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:30 pm

"Much to careless..."

The Voice echoed directly in the area Lokijima soared to as he went through the Guardian, and the sky ripped opened. Two figures were shadowed by the infinite darkness beyond. Setoku raised a single arm, and placed it atop Avila's head, smiling slowly as the dim light from Hueco Mundo lit up their forms. It was Segunda.. and...

"Eight-chan, don't you agree? Attacking the guardian of Hueco Mundo.... tsk, tsk.."

Setoku stepped forward, and from the Gargantana, glaring directly at the Septima. He had heard enough about the boy and his recklessness, he figured it was time to meet him for himself. But... they weren't alone, somewhere out in these dunes..

"Trece... Pham, come here."

Setoku snapped his fingers, as if calling Pham like she was some sort of puppy. But wherever she was, would she even hear it? Who knows. Setoku looked to Avila a moment, and smiled.

"Did you enjoy Zero's smile, Eight-chan? Or did it instill fear in you, hmmm? Also... a pleasure, Lokijima of the Septima, I am Setoku, the Segunda Espada."

Setoku kept his eyes on Avila, awaiting her answer, his ears alert for Pham, to see if she ignored him, and offered a hand to Lokijima. Seth may of been crazy, but Setoku was just... Odd.
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Avila glanced at where the 7th Espada was attacking the guardian. She kept her eyes fixed on him as she answered Setoku's question.

"I don't know, should I have been scared by it? Is her smile more of an indication of death rather than approval? I have yet to see..." Avila responded, keeping her voice even. She stepped to the side slightly, moving out from under his hand; she felt uncomfortable with it there.

Trece...Pham? Hm... She thought. Am I about to meet yet another of the Espada so soon?

Last edited by NaomiRin on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Lokijima glanced at the Segunda Espada and then back at the guardian of Los Noches. He knew this was no longer a time for sport.

"You may leave guardian, I am done with you. Protect Los Noches well."

He looked at the Segunda one more time breathing his immense spiritual pressure in as if it were dense air. There was no way he could win if he was attacked, but luckily Setoku seemed friendly. Lokijima took the Espada's hand and gave a slight nod as if to bow.

"It is indeed a pleasure. What can I, or rather what may I do for you?"

(OOC: Avathos is here too, I PM'ed him he should post soon.)
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:26 pm

Pham laid in the sand doing seemingly doing nothing in particular. She listened to her inner mind closely, the voice of the devoured souls, talking, screaming, fighting among themselves, some ever adressed her directly. She wanted to rid her mind of their presence, but it was a huge risk to go into a deep meditative state to do so. Her whole upper body shot up. She felt something. A familiar large power.. Setoku? and a few others. Then a soft sound reached her ears. It could have been her name, but it was so faint she couldn't tell.

"Someone must be calling you, Pham."

She rolled her button covered eyes at the words that left her own mouth. The words weren't her own of course, she rarely spoke for herself. She hauled her self off the ground and sped of to meet the small group. Pham made it to a high up hill not too far away, in a matter of minutes. The voices were temporarily pushed to the back of her mind, as always when she neared her higher ups. She grinned when she spotted Lokijima. She always did enjoy agitating the wannabe King of Las Noches. Using her sonido she appeared next to Loki.

"A sight to see.. The king bowing to another."

She smiled widely at her own insult, her twain stitching tightening and tugging at her lips. Pham let out a small laugh before turning her gaze to Setoku. It had been awhile since she had last seem him. She simply smiled, not her usual crude mocking one, but a sincere smile.

"Who's your friend there." She said point to the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:44 pm

Setoku focused on Avila a moment, before frowning slowly.

"Yes... You should be."

He then let his eyes wonder, before speaking aloud.

"A pleasure, Septima. I was actually curious, as to why you were attacking the Gate Guard?"

Setoku's eyes flickered back to Lokijima, and he smiled warmly. This was odd, Setoku seemed very friendly, yet his legend was anything but. But would the Espada know of his exploits? It didn't matter. Setoku also noticed Neuvea, but he was quite, to himself.... A spark of recognition crossed his eyes a moment. And then....

"Who's your friend there?"

Setoku's eyes traveled to Pham, and she was actually smiling. Not her crazy smile, but her true smile. This was... different.

"Ah, Lady Pham, this is Avila, the next in line for Eight. And tell me, my dear, why do you call him.... king?"

Setoku looked over to Lokijima. Him? King? Were they lovers or something? What was with the Espada and that?!
Back to top Go down
Avathos
Human
Human
Avathos

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Seated watching all was Avathos, his reiatsu was too long to be noticed, he didnt agree to attack the guardian so he let Loki handle it, but now the rest of the Espadas were here, from them, only one face he wanted to see.

"Yo, Seto-san!"

He called. Then stood up slowly. This wasnt just a sudden greeting, it seems things were getting tough... and he needed to act.

"Give the kid a rest, he had already a tough day against the Primera a bit ago"

He smiled at him, after finishing.
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Pham gave a small wave towards Avila. She then looked at Lokijima as she answered Setoku, a crooked smile tugging across her lips.

"It's just a joke. Loki likes to say bold things just to get a laugh out of me. It's all just a big joke."

Her eyes were dead set on Loki, the mockery in her voice was all too clear. She was saying he was nothing than something to be laughed, no threat at all. Her gaze flicked toward Avathos, a small sigh of distaste escaped her mouth. She didn't even know this espada , but for some odd reason he didn't fall anywhere near her good graces.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:10 pm

A garganta opened, and an unstable reiatsu of extreme capacity came out.. Though it had a sense of weakness about it, and it was instantly obvious why. "Setoku.." He was the first one Seth spotted as he dropped out of the garganta, and slammed onto the sand. His body was torn, wrecked.. And though he should be physically incapable of standing, he did.

Seth stood to his feet, and looked around at the espada.. Then to the air. "Zero.." He gritted his teeth, but even that was hard enough and forced him to collapse to a knee, Seth was insane.. And he'd display it in this moment "I.. I'll kill you." He lifted his zanpakuto at seemingly nothing, But it was pointless, Seth's lack of strength forced him to just drop it on the sand and collapse.

"Avila?.." His head rolled to one side and he spotted her amongst them, he looked to Setoku and flicked his eyes between them, "We have bigger problems than the Shinigami.. Or Zero.." Seth's eyes rolled back in his head as he faded away, he didn't die.. just fell into an unconscious state whilst he recovered.

Last edited by Sorayn on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:16 pm

"It's been some time, Ava, old friend..."

Setoku smiled slowly, before his attention went back to pham. He spoke calmly, yet there was an intense taste of murder in his voice.

"I see, that is good... because our king..."

Setoku's eyes went wide as Seth spoke his name, he turned slightly, to see the display Seth put on... 'Zero? She isn't... here?' He smiled for a moment, before speaking again.

"Our king.... has just arrived. Pham, take a look at him, Avila, do what you need to do with him, the rest of you, go find Michiyo-ch--- I mean, Lady Zero, tell her I must speak with her. Now."

Setoku turned his head back to Seth, before smiling widely. Like this was all some sort of joke, or something.

"I see, so Fujita Gorou finally succeeded himself, eh? Isn't that interesting... interesting indeed."
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Avila hadn't even waited for Setoku's order, as soon as Seth had appeared, she had headed straight for him. He was badly wounded, unconscious. "Is Fujita really this powerful?" She said aloud.

"The rest of you, go find Michiyo-ch--- I mean, Lady Zero, tell her I must speak with her. Now."

Zero? Avila wondered. What's going on now?
Back to top Go down
Avathos
Human
Human
Avathos

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:41 pm

"Are we having a meeting here?"

He asked and walked to them with all the proper respect, just like the old times.

"I was actually hoping to meet you ladies and gentlemen on Las Noches, this is quite a surprise"

After a pause, leaving all play, Aeriann's voice changed to a dark and serious tone.

"What, is going on now? Why are all acting so dispersed, Setoku-sama?"
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Pham watched as a garganta opened up. Our king she thought. The same man how kidnapped her. She expected a more glorious entrance from the top espada, but instead it was like he rode in one a weak and whiny horse that could barely carry the dead weight of a man that was clearly beat. She looked at Seth, sure he was something to fear even in this state, Pham still found it suicidal to let one of her snide remarks out so he held her tongue.

She followed behind Avila, standing a ways off, not wanted to get to close. Her head turned toward Setoku, after she had gotten a good look at the wounds. Whoever did this was clear powerful and would be trouble in the future.

"Who did this?"

Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:56 pm

"Simple, my dear. A Quincy. You can taste the blood of his poisoned reiatsu. Fujita Gorou, no less."

How would Setoku know? Well, at that point, it wasn't important. He stepped forward, until he was standing over Seth. His wounds, while deep, were merely superficial to an Espada standpoint. Perhaps... he would just need a boost.

"Pham, do make sure Avila doesn't die, ok?"

Setoku suddenly drew his No-dachi from it's saya, before sliding his hand across the blade itself, coating it in blood and reiatsu. To kick start the healing process, a boost of reiatsu would be needed. He smiled a second, before pulling up his sword, and jamming it down hard into the center of Seth's throat, and then ripping it out, with complete disregard to the mass of blood that emerged. Had he just killed Primera?! Not quite.

"He's gonna be pissed when he wakes up... give it a few moments..."
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Seth's wounds all bled simultaneously, like Seth's body had just re started. He coughed up a load of blood and the wounds all stopped bleeding, his reiatsu was strengthened, but would take a short time to return to it's full capacity.. Even though it wasn't at full capacity - Seth's abilities were still a force to be reckoned with, and he wasn't afraid to get by on them alone.. And though his reiatsu was weaker, it was still massive.

"Gah!?" He shot up, his wounds closed as scars on his burned skin. "What?!" He looked around slightly before taking a sigh.. This pained him and he felt his neck - before he looked to Setoku's blade. "What.." He shot up, and so did his pressure. Seth regained himself before he understood what had to be done, and his anger died down.

"You should've seen the other guy.." he smirked, before turning his head to Avila, smiling slightly before turning it back to Setoku, "Oh, one thing i remembered.. He said he'd have killed you easily.. Just letting you know, for the next time you see him and all.. He was alive when i left him, though barely."

"Now.." He turned his head to Pham and Avila, "Hm.." He put his hand to his jawline and turned back to Setoku, obviously thinking about something. "No no.. Not quite.. Anyway, Setoku.. You weren't in the healthiest of states when i last saw you, my friend."

Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Lokijima bursted in the conversation without warning.

"Whats going on? How did a quincy, a mere human injure Seth?" Lokijima paused, "Is the dune sea really the best place for a meeting anyways."

Lots of things were curious about the current situation. They had a new enemy in the Quincy, and the feud between the Primera and Lady Zero was as shakey as ever. Pham, Avathos and Lokijima were going to bring Lady Zero here? That made no sense.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:22 am

"Lokijima-san, did you not hear me the first time? Go to Las Noches, and find Lady Zero."

The last part of his sentence hung in the air a moment, it wasn't just an order, nearly a threat. He smiled after a moment, and said simply.

"She's out and about, you'll easily detect. Try in the center of the Palace."

He then turned his attention back to Seth, and nodded slowly.

"Figures he would think as much... But to think he gained so much power in such a short window... Impressive, really. Perhaps I will have to take him out on that challenge, hmm?"

He turned his head to the side, and then nodded slowly.

"Of course not, but, as they say in the mortal realm... I am quite hard to kill. It seems you yourself aren't in the best of states this time. How far did you go against him?"
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:55 am

"Far enough.. I was the last standing, though he was incredibly strong.. I didn't butcher him when he was done merely for that reason, the thrill he gave me.. I'll experience that again." Seth grinned before cracking his neck from either side. "He's seen my release, both of them." Seth frowned slightly at the thought.

Seth growled slightly when he heard that zero was coming, he looked at Setoku and began to speak - with obvious anger in his voice. "You bring her here when I'm at a weakened state.. Tragic." Seth shifted his feet in the sand and sat down, he didn't put any effort into controlling his reiatsu - and focused on his own maintenance, his own recovery.. Seth looked like he'd come out unscathed, though from the earlier events it was obvious that wasn't the case, he was hurt - and looks can be deceiving.

Seth closed his eyes and began to breathe, slowly and deeply.

"Ah.. It shouldn't be long now."
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:28 pm

"Of course I did... You see, me and Zero, we have prior knowledge of this boy."

Setoku smiled slowly, while he didn't know much about Fujita, he did know he was strong then, and obviously strong now. But there was something else, something that spoke to him.

"He.... wants to destroy Soul Society."

It wasn't an assumption, it was a statement. An obvious one at that, a boy so evil, so devoid of joy that he was comparable to the Espada, what else would he want? And why had he choose Seth to fight? Testing his strength, or trying to prove a point? An unknown unknown, really.

"As for Zero, she will not harm you, nor try. And he seen both your releases, you say? He even handled your Segunda Etapa? And is alive?!"
Back to top Go down
Avathos
Human
Human
Avathos

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Avathos hearing enough, stood up and left walking without talking. He didnt want anything to do with this planning thing, all he cared about was to call Zero, was the only thing that mattered, plus, this was a perfect excuse to go there and introduce himself, and meet an old friend.
Was Michiyo that strong now? He couldnt help to smirk under the thought.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:30 am

"She's taking to long - I see if you want to do something right, you have to do it yourself. I'll be back."

Setoku frowned, something was nagging at his own thoughts. Where was she, anyway? And would Seth be okay here? Yeah, he'd be fine. Even in his injured state, he was fully capable of even taking Setoku on pretty squarely. He took one last fleeting glance at Seth, before he stepped away, and the eerie echo that followed their exit sounded.
Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:35 am

Lokijima appeared using his sonido in front of the laid-out primera who had closed his eyes to rest. Lokijima walked up to the primera and knelt to meet him face-to-face.

"I need to know everything about this Fujita Gorou, and I need to know it now my lord. We are going to try and ally with him, and let him do the dirty work in a possible invasion. Soul Society is a priority to us, not a single human. We could work together to crush him, but in my mind it'd be better to use him. I need the information because I am the messenger, and I would like to stay alive. No need to lose a valuable subordinate right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunes Near Las Noches   Dunes Near Las Noches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunes Near Las Noches
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next