Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches) Empty
PostSubject: A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches)   A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:35 pm

The garganta opened in Hueco Mundo, where Naoko would probably fly out of it, closely followed by Seth. Seth shot past her with a Sonido, before he slid his feet into the sand and lowered himself in order for him to stop himself with his hand. Seth span, and would hopefully now be facing Naoko with a large grin on his face, the garganta simply closed up and Seth began to speak.

"Hopefully, they come looking for you." Seth nodded, before he put his hand forward in Naoko's direction with an open palm, clearly revealing his '1.' Seth's smile widened again, before he cracked his neck from either side. Seth then began to speak, and his next words would hopefully shock Naoko.

"I defeated your dear Fujita.. Though it was close, i was the one left standing." Seth's face dropped to it's ordinary neutral expression when a thought entered his mind. Seth had kidnapped one of these annoying quincy, and somebody would probably come for him for it.. Shinigami had never been a problem for him - they were always foolish when faced with his abilities, and he had yet to encounter one who wasn't.

"And now, you're here.. So let's say i get to know you. I'm not a bad guy." Seth sat down in the stand, and slid his zanpakuto into the ground, low enough to where he could place both his hands and then rest his head upon it, whilst looking at Naoko.

"So, What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

PostSubject: Re: A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches)   A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Naoko practically flew out of the garganta, falling upon the sand. As she fell, she rolled several times, then jumped, landing on her feet only to find the Espada already standing there, facing her. He opened his palm, displaying the '1' tattooed there.

Hopefully they will come looking for you. I defeated your dear Fujita.. Though it was close, I was the one left standing." He cracked his neck to both sides. His face transformed into a neutral expression. "And now, you're here...So let's say I get to know you. I'm not a bad guy."

He sat on the sand, his sword sliding into the dune. "So, what's your name?"

Naoko twitched slightly but didn't show any other reaction to his words on Fujita. However, her thoughts were racing. So it was his one we sensed above us with Fujita...but there wasn't enough time for a fight after we left, or...was there? I never felt Fujita's pressure rise...I'm not too good at that, but Fe would have told me....wouldn't she?

She glared at the Espada, then shoved her long red hair out of her face; it was obscuring her vision. "Not the bad guy...riiiight. You threaten my family, kidnap me, then boast of having defeated one of my kin. That makes you Mr. Goody Two-shoes, doesn't it?" She snorted. Then she got an idea...

She stared him right in the eye, then looked away, over the dunes. "I am Naoko." Her bow dissipated then, her cross disappearing into her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
https://shtuffzandthingz.forumotion.com
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches)   A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:18 am

Seth smiled as she replied, though it was a twisted sort of smile. "You have flare, i like that.. Not even my Espada have the same sort of flare, except Setoku of course." Seth stood, and his sword slipped from the sand, Seth held it by the grip rather than the blade.. An uncommon sight.

"Hm.." Seth rubbed his other hand to his face, along his jawline whilst watching Naoko who was at this point telling him her name. Seth took a step forwards, his foot sinking into the sand as his lips stretched into a wider grin, Seth began to speak.

"Well, my name's Seth.. And you sarcastically call me these names? Your words scar me, they really do.." Seth put his hand to his hollow hole and spoke in an extremely sarcastic manner, mocking the quincy entirely. "Agh, your words burn my heart.. Oh." Seth grinned as he looked to his hand, and the fact he didn't have a heart.

"Please, be quiet.. I have a brain, and you're hurting it with your retarded words.. Now as for your name, Naoko was it? Nice name, i suppose.. So, let's get started shall we?"

Seth smiled, but just what was he talking about? Get started?.. Seth began to walk over to Naoko's position, but his aims would be unclear.
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

PostSubject: Re: A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches)   A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Naoko watched him carefully as he approached, even though she knew she had no chance of defeating him, or even of defending herself. If he wanted to hurt her, it would likely happen before she even knew he had moved.

Get started on what precisely? she thought as he drew nearer. Her left arm drew closer to her body, the cross slipping in her sleeve, slowly moving down her wrist towards her hand so that she'd be able to use her bow with all possible speed. Her right arm came up and tucked her hair behind her ear, to keep it from getting in her way again. Tch, why did I not cut it long ago...?

She couldn't help but feel nervous; he could do whatever he wanted with her and she could do no more than struggle pointlessly, perhaps give him a few minor wounds in return. Unless Fujita and Fe come, or perhaps a shinigami...I'm screwed. She thought.

And the thought, her powerlessness, annoyed her.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches)   A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:21 pm

"Such arrogance...."

The voice seem to come from behind Naoko, as a shadowed figure came striding up the sands. His top was open to his belly, and a portion of his hollow hole was easily seen. So it wasn't a rescuer on her part... or was it? Most likely not. As the man drew closer, the wind pushed aside his hair, exposing his dull eyes. And a 2 embedded between his collar bones.

"And you got the wrong one, Primera-san."

That voice would be familiar to only Seth - It was Setoku. He disappeared for a moment, before the girl would feel the palm of his hand on the top of her head, as he stood on her right side. He was fast, naturally.

"To think, Primera-san.... you grabbed the wrong one! Arrogance indeed! But seriously.... what are we doing with her?"

There was a certain tinge of rage in his voice. But... why? Well, this was Fujita's female, and the last thing Setoku really felt like doing was bringing in another Quincy who had a death wish for them.
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches)   A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:46 pm

Seth grinned, and shook his head at Setoku before stopping in his tracks. Seth took in a deep breath, obviously one of dissapointment - he spoke, his voice coarse and deep. As he spoke, he slid his zanpakuto into a black sheathe which rested on his black trousers, his top was flared open as it usually was, revealing his muscular chest and hollow hole.

"I.." Seth stopped, and then spoke again - putting emphasis on the letter 'I' this time, "I! Didn't get the wrong one.. There isn't a right one, not in my mind.. Though my mind has been shattered long ago, in my mind.. Every quincy, every Shinigami. Every single one of them must be destroyed.. They're our enemies, though it seems you've forgotten that.. Zero's forgotten that, you'll say you're simply 'using' them, or come up with such excuse.. But these quincy aren't idiots, they're using you all the same, they're already our enemies, but some of you children have forgotten that."

Seth shook his head, and then looked to his side slightly, "I expected it, and i've seen it come from Zero. But you're the last person i expected this from, so Setoku.. I advise you to leave me alone, there is no 'we' here, and i've made my decision - and my fate will be chosen, i will fight every enemy i'm presented with until i either die - or the balance is restored."

Seth cracked his neck around, before he shifted his feet in the sand - whilst placing his palm upon his zanpakuto.

"I must ask, where is my beloved Avila?"
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

PostSubject: Re: A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches)   A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:35 pm

As the other Espada, having appeared seemingly out of nowhere, put his hand atop her head, Naoko stepped to the side to avoid him, her eyes narrowing in annoyance. These damned Espada...

She paid close attention to their conversation, however...The Primera seemed to be agitated, and asked the other about a person called 'Avila.' Naoko wondered if this was another Espada, or perhaps a prisoner or.....something.

However, Naoko kept her silence. Perhaps she could learn something from these two as they spoke...from their tone of voice, body language, and their expressions. Just because it seems hopeless, she thought grimly, doesn't mean it is. I can still use this opportunity to gather intell on these people, and relay it to Fujita when....if I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches)   A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:26 pm

"Aren't stupid? Primera-san... your mind truly is broken!"

As the girl leaned to the side to avoid his hand, Setoku's hand snapped out, grabbing her hair and yanking her not toward him, but into the dirt of Hueco Mundo.

"Fujita is about as intelligent as a normal Hollow. Only one sense drives him, revenge. He will destroy Soul Society, and I will bask in it, and then he will...."

Setoku's eyes cut away from Seth, and glared down at the girl. Such an annoyance she was. She was watching them, perhaps she in turn was not as stupid as Fujita. But she would stay here, anyway. Any information the girl could try and give the broken Quincy information.

"Die. By my hand."

At the end, Setoku locked eyes with Seth. He looked... mad. But after a moment, a smile seem to pull at the corner of his mouth, and he bowed his head to Seth. A confusing scene for anyone watching, no doubt.

"Anyway, I don't know where that little annoyance is, she is running around Las Noches, though, I think. Then again, I could be wrong. And Primera.."

Setoku turned, and begun to walk away. He did have a pressing matter to attend to, and dying by the Primera's hand was not one of them. Perhaps he was going through another mental break down?

"It is more 'We' then you'll ever know. Keep the girl here."

And he was gone. Off to annoy another Espada that had been irking him.
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches)   A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:17 pm

"It's never been 'we'." Seth spoke as he watched Setoku simply leave, his tone was serious - and he seemed the most sane at this point than he'd ever been, to him the Espada were broken.. Not even worthy of the title Espada. Seth wasn't going through a mental break down, it was more like a realisation of what he was up against, and how feeble, how fragile the force he had to present actually was.

First, there was Zero.. Not a born leader, quite the opposite of a leader - a false queen as it were, though Seth knew she didn't exactly 'ask' to be queen, but she was queen - all the same. Seth decided his best bet would be to finally pay a visit to her, if things were to go wrong then she would be destroyed, of course there's a significant risk Seth could die too, but he'd take her with him. Or they could unite, and finally bring the Espada to strength, either would work.

Second, there was Seth.. Seth never saw himself as one to work with others - but right now there wouldn't be much of a choice, he decided to remain true to his opinions, he couldn't exactly say he had a long burning hate for Zero, but what she presented was far from impressive.

Finally, the only other worthy of presenting a solid fight against any enemy - there was Setoku.. Though Seth knew he could never fully trust Setoku, considering how much his obsession for Zero had grown. It seemed Seth, Setoku and Zero were the only ones without a sheep's mindset, Seth would see what the case is now.

"My dear.." Seth's voice was deep, and soft in comparison to the tone he took with Naoko earlier on. Seth continued, with a hint of kindness in his voice. "I'm going to let you leave." He smiled, and nodded his head before taking a couple of steps over to her, keeping eye contact as he did, as he edged closer a garganta simply opened up behind her, back to Karakura.

"Please, take the opportunity." Seth smiled, and thrust his palm forwards with immense speed at her chest, in an attempt to knock her back through the garganta.

"I insist.." When Seth had finished, he used a Sonido to simply leave the area and search for Zero.
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

PostSubject: Re: A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches)   A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:26 pm

Naoko was forced down into the sand, the other Espada yanking her by the hair into the ground. She only barely managed to keep herself still, anger pulsing through her. Then the Espada left after speaking with the Primera. The instant he was gone she leaped upright, her gaze locked on the Primera once more.

His next actions surprised her. "My dear..." His voice was soft, rather surprisingly so. There was even a hint of kindness in it."I'm going to let you leave. Please take the opportunity. I insist..." As he spoke he opened a garganta behind her as he stepped closer. He even smiled.

Naoko watched him warily, but she never even saw coming the hand that smashed into her chest, forcing her backwards into the garganta. As it closed behind her, he disappeared.

Naoko former a hirenkyaku and used it to head towards Karakura town. Well what in the hell what THAT all about?! She thought, annoyed and confused. I'd better find Fujita...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches)   A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Random part of the dunes (Also a massive distance from Las Noches)
Page 1 of 1