Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-The "original" Sith Wars/Beast Wars of Onderon-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

-The "original" Sith Wars/Beast Wars of Onderon- Empty
PostSubject: -The "original" Sith Wars/Beast Wars of Onderon-   -The "original" Sith Wars/Beast Wars of Onderon- I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:27 pm

(This is sort of a story I was working on for a book I attempted to write a long time ago - But failed. I will post on it continually, and it will end explain the current rise of Seth and Tarri. Naturally, the original story I wrote has been edited slightly to fit this RP, but I figured... eh, why not.)

*~*Prologue*~*

It was a time before the Birth of the Jedi Revan, and the Sith Lords Seth and Tarri. A time when the Sith hadn't been seen or heard of since the Great Hyperspace War - But the signs were there. A massive outcry on Onderon forced the arrival of Master Arca Jeth, and his three apprentices. At the same moment though, on a distant moon on the other side of the galaxy, sat a newly annotated Dark Lord - Exar Kun. He was preparing for a trip, to leave his Massassi Warriors to finish his pyramids was a risk, but it had to be done. He had located the tomb of Freedon Nadd, his ghostly master, and he planned to raid it. It was considered a sister planet to Onderon, but more accurately, was a moon known as Dxun. No Master, nor Sith Lord, saw the coming of the fate one of the apprentices would have defending his fallen Master, and Lord Exar Kun. It was a war that put the galaxy in strife, a strife that continues until the defeat of the last of the Sith Lords by the Jedi Exile, Meetra Surik. This is the story of the Sith Lords who came before the Masters of Today, two Sith who were considered the most dangerous Sith to ever walk the galaxy... Exar Kun, and Ulic Qel-Droma.

-----Chapter One-----
"Indeed.... It is."

Arca Jeth impaled his lightsaber into the head of a Boma Beast as it quickly covered ground to reach the shuttle with the Four Jedi passengers, it's mood seemingly that of disquiet. Master Arca powered down his lightsaber, and spun around his heel, turning to face Tott Doneeda, his apprentice. The old Arkainian spoke in a near whisper as he finished his sentence to the pupil.

"Age is indeed a curious thing. As I grow older I see less clearly in the dark, but I see the dark more clearly."

Tott nodded grimly, as if he understood. Behind him, the silhouette of Ulic Qel-Droma and his twin brother, Cay Qel-Droma was seen. They were speaking in low whispers, most likely about the late arrival of Ulic's desire, Nomi Sunrider. Master Arca walked over to the two, with Tott on his heels. Always the astute apprentice, Tott seemed, perhaps Ulic and Cay could take a page from him.

"Something troubles you two?"

Ulic seemed startled, he jumped, and turned, bowing his head to his Master in the most respected way. His face was ashen gray, as were the whites of his eyes... Something was indeed troubling the boy.

"Y...Yes, Master Jeth. I felt a disturbance in the force... Like... Like a great evil was headed this way. It felt.. eerily familiar. Like... Exar Kun."

Cay nodded his head sagely, obviously, he had felt it as well. But so had Arca, and he was surprised these two felt it so well. They were indeed so promising, much like the Jedi they spoke of... But that Jedi in question died at the hands of Siosk Boosk, if Arca wasn't mistaken.... and he rarely was. But the boys were right, it was quite the disturbing feeling. Perhaps it was just the vacuum of power left behind from the two when they battled, and it finally reached them? Why hadn't Tott seemed to notice? Well, they couldn't focus on that now, now, they had a rebellion to settle.

"I understand your trepidation, young Qel-Droma. Like many in your family, your boy's force powers never cease to amaze me. But we cannot worry about a dead fallen Jedi at the moment, The Onderon Princess and the Beast Masters Chieftain, Orion Kira, requested our aid in the coming battle with the Krath - Who are dark and deadly foes themselves. Perhaps, it could of even been them, in some vein attempt to scare Jedi off. Either way, I need you apprentices ready. And Ulic..."

"Yes... Master?"

"Nomi is quite alright, she will be arriving soon."

He saw the color return to Ulic's face, as his cheeks tinted slightly red. Arca couldn't help but smile, although forbidden by the Jedi Council, he understood child love. He himself was a child at some point, as well.

"Do not allow your feelings to cloud your judgement, young Qel-Droma... Love leads to hate, and hate is a path to the Darkside."

"Yes... Master."

Ulic was reluctant to answer, but he did. Arca was quite sure the boy would never break the tenets of the Jedi code so lightly, so perhaps it was merely a passing crush. If you followed the track record of the Qel-Droma family as a whole, he would be fine. After a moment of silence, the party set off, heading in the general direction of the Beast Masters camp. They needed to reach it before nightfall... and Arca Jeth had to understand just what these rouge Krath Royal Family members were before proceeding. He would worry about his apprentices later.

(Short for a chapter, I know. But they will get better.)
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/

-The "original" Sith Wars/Beast Wars of Onderon-
Page 1 of 1