Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad 10 Captain's office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dellindis
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
dellindis

Squad 10 Captain's office Empty
PostSubject: Squad 10 Captain's office   Squad 10 Captain's office I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:16 pm

Zaalbaag entered his office after a his routine patrol with his men he then eyes his desk to see the horror that he feared to gaze upon...... stacks and stacks of paperwork he shudders at the thought of such hardship where he would rather be sleeping he then walks to his desk gazing at the papers as if the two were having a steering contest

"so ..... we meet again my Nemesis you think you can beat me like that do you? WELL I WONT HAVE IT!!!!"

(outside his office the third seventh and ninth seats were talking when they heard the captain yelling) the third seat is the first to speak "so the captains at it again eh" the seventh and ninth seats could not help but chuckle the ninth then said "i don't know why he does that we all know its just going to end the same ... with him falling asleep and having to deal with it when he wakes up" all three of them then started laughing

(back in the captains office the steering contest was still going down the victor still not decided CUE THE SUSPENSEFUL MUSIC!!!! )

after what seamed like ages but in all reality it was just five minutes the captain gives up "damn you win but I'll get you next time " he then takes his position sitting down and filing paperwork looking at various documents and the such within half an hour he is already dozing off
Back to top Go down
dellindis
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
dellindis

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Captain's office   Squad 10 Captain's office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:43 am

Zaalbaag wakes up after his lite rest finding that he still has his paperwork to do which brings a sigh out of him getting back into it the paperwork while he is doing it he notices someone arriving at the door "who is it?" the figure then straightens up his posture before saying out loud
"it is sixth seat Takizawa Michinaga may i enter?"

Zaalbaag thinks for a second trying to remember his sixth seat then smiles "ah Takizawa come on in" the doors open and the sixth seat enters not the most intimidating of squad tens seated officers"

"so what can i do for you?" the sixth seat a bit fidgety as he sits down "well captain i....i would like to request that i could take a leave of absence for a few days while go to take care of my sick relatives in southern rukongai" Zaalbaag keeps looking at his sixth seat then closes his eyes for a second thinking of something he then opens his eyes again "OK if only for a few days but i expect you here back at the barracks for patrols in three days OK" the sixth seat couldn't help but sigh at the captains response "thank you" he then bows and begins to leave

Zaalbaag then says "ah before i forget do you have any idea where the Lieutenant is i haven't seen her yet" the sixth seat then straightens up again then turns "sorry captain i haven't seen her all day" he then exits the office

Zaalbaag still sitting down just finishing off the last of his paperwork after putting it in a pile he gets up and exits the office going for a walk
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Captain's office   Squad 10 Captain's office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:26 am

(Hm...how about a little action?)

The patter of running feet could be heard an instant before a frantic knocking at the Captain's door. The heave of lungs working quickly was easily heard, a heavy panting. "Captain! Captain, it is urgent I speak with you immediately!"
Back to top Go down
https://shtuffzandthingz.forumotion.com
dellindis
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
dellindis

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Captain's office   Squad 10 Captain's office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:00 pm

as zaalbaag returns from his walk around the barracks and chastising of a certain seated officer of his he sees someone running towards his office intrigued he begins to follow after the person arrives at his office and starts calling for the captain he walks casually to the person "hello do you need me for some reason?"

the fact that this person seamed panicked was on the back of his mind
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Captain's office   Squad 10 Captain's office I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:20 pm

The person stopped for a moment to catch his breath then said, inbetween gasps, "Sir, there are reports of several dozen Gillian intruding the Soul Society in the Southern Rukongai! I thought it best to inform you right away, sir. All the other captains are either on duty or in an unknown location. Sir, we can't fight them alone, we need you!"

There was fear in the young man's eyes and voice, and a burn across his left side, seemingly from a cero; it seems this person had tried to fight the gillian, but been forced to retreat. That was when he had run for his captain. He was a lowly 12th seat in squad 10.
Back to top Go down
https://shtuffzandthingz.forumotion.com
dellindis
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
dellindis

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Captain's office   Squad 10 Captain's office I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:40 pm

Suddenly zaalbaags cheerful deminor that he had dissappeard being repleced with a very calm but serious tone "gillian eh thank you for delevering this messege you should get some rest" he toke note of the burns that the shinigami before him seamed to have "well i guess its off to southern rukongai i go" zaalbaag then begins to move to the exit of his barracks before turning his head to signal he was talking to the 12th seat "be sure to get those burns cheked out"

as he passes a few of his squad memebers he stops then turns to face them then points to all four of them "you you you and you come with me" all five of them then dissappear using shunpo to head towards the hollows that are rampaging in southern rukongai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Captain's office   Squad 10 Captain's office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad 10 Captain's office
Page 1 of 1