Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Division Training Grounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

First Division Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:40 pm

A large expanse of grassy land, there were two separate areas for one on one combat.

The large expanse of land had various tree's and hilly sections in order to replicate a real combat area - various types of training go on here.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:43 pm

Alastor began by strolling into his new training grounds, and admiring the entirety of the area - he glanced over to the beauty of it all before taking in the fresh air. "So, my new home." He glanced around some more before turning and glancing to the office entrance. His new captain's haori - which was tailored to the way it was before, flowed in the breeze behind him.

Alastor adjusted his hair before kneeling slightly, brushing his legs around and crossing them, he took in a deep breath and unsheathed his zanpakuto, placing it across his knee's. Alastor began to commune with his zanpakuto once more, something he usually only did every now and then - because it was mastered, he realised he would need a voice to keep his sanity in control whilst he endures the grueling training that's needed to master each of the 4 arts.

"It's time.." He spoke as he let out a breath, his eyes remained closed and he listened for any sign of the Kenpachi coming.. He thought he'd have the intelligence to seek him out at his new headquarters, rather than remain at the 5th division barracks after hearing the news.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:43 pm

There was a rustling of air, as Kenpachi no Kurome landed in the area, his feet lightly touched the grass as his Haori blew up behind him - Unlike the new tailored one for Alastor, his was ragged and torn, with chunks of it missing near the hems.

"So you made it to Captain Commander, huh? Congrats."

Kenpachi took a few more steps forward, swinging his massive O-dachi like sword around, and slamming it tip first into the grass. Why did he always do that? Well, no matter. He inclined his head slightly, before smiling.

"You finally made it too the top, but how about we see how deserving of that place you are, huh?"
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:53 pm

"Of course.." Alastor flipped up from his sitting position, landing to his feet whilst drawing out his zanpakuto. "I wish to ask you a favour, Kenpachi." He grinned, whilst putting it out forwards and low, shifting his feet along the ground in preparation.

"I ask that you give me something to study, you are the best in your art. And i must become a better artist." Alastor always referred to his combat as art, a way to study your opponent. The only way he saw to get to know somebody was through battle, their emotions - all their walls are let down whilst their actual defences are at their peak.. Even the Kenpachi could be studied in this way.

Alastor smiled as he flicked his zanpakuto and rushed forwards with a strike for the neck, a simple strike to open up his defences.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:03 pm

"Ah, I see.... Well, I know two arts, as you know..."

The sword came in quick, a perfect strike for his neck, which was wide open. Kenpachi suddenly brought up his forearm, and pushed the sword up as he leaned to the side, causing the sword to swinging centimeters past his head - And as he leaned to the side he reached out, grabbing the hilt of his sword, and quickly dragging it from the dirt for an upward stroke at the new Captain Commander's legs - An easy enough strike to push off.

"Hand to hand, demon Shunko, and Sword Arts."

He finished, as he swung the sword upward.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:22 am

"Well, as most people know.. The ways of destruction are my specialty.. that and my unique way of the blade." Alastor spoke as he raised his foot from the floor, he was quite nimble and flexible in that way. His blade was still free, and whilst Alastor kicked the large surface area of Kurome's blade out of the way, he brought his sword back and around in a spinning motion, much quicker than the initial strike he'd used before.

Alastor finished this attack by moving backwards, gaining stable ground in which he could fight the kenpachi on his terms, he let out a small grin and regained himself. "You're interesting, what's more interesting is that permanent release.. Do you suppose i should release?.. Or would it be more beneficial for me to remain in this state.. After all my release isn't exactly melee based." Alastor spoke inquisitively, he wasn't fighting the Kenpachi to prove dominance.. If he was he'd be using more versatile tactics.

"You are the teacher in this instance, Kenpachi."
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:14 am

Alastor was as indeed as quick and nimble as when the two first met as Captains in duel, had he learned from Kurome? Or had Kurome learned from him? That was always the question asked by people who watched their artful duels, were in awe of their veracity, yet never truly hurting each other... much.

"Don't be a fool..."

Kurome spoke as he flipped his blade around to catch the strike from Alastor on the hilt of his sword, Alastor's sword actually breaking the steel to put a small nich in it, and he moved back to stabilize himself.

"Everyone knows when fighting an opponent who has released, it is best for you to do so... Don't let the fact I'm permanently stuck like this dim your thoughts, Commander-san."

Kurome himself stepped back, bringing his blade back up to rest across his shoulder blades, and smiling widely. He raised his free-hand, giving the motion to attack.

"Release, let's see that beautiful sword of yours."
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Alastor grinned at the Kenpachi, shifting his feet around and kicking backwards slightly to achieve a more stable position. "Fool is such a cruel term, if one does not train whilst encumbered - one is limiting themselves.. Though i shall abide by your wish." Alastor smiled before he nodded his head and raised his blade so it was vertical.

"Atone, Mitsukai.." Alastor's zanpakuto instantly disintegrated, and it's entity faded off into a gentle breeze which occurred when Alastor began to speak. The zanpakuto's essence was visible again as it began to float around Alastor himself as particles, though these particles began to glow slightly until they were a bright yellow colour, the colour changed until it was pure white and rotated around Alastor - moving from head to toe, at this point it was seemingly doing nothing due to the fact Alastor was uninjured, the blade then reintegrated in front of him, floating in mid-air and awaiting his grasp.

The zanpakuto now had an extremely bright silver, almost white blade - with a pure white handle and three dark red ribbons that came off of the foreguard and hung slightly over his wrist when he took hold of it - Alastor was giving off a strange reiatsu at this point, and in the company of anybody with intent to do good, his presence would feel uplifting and would boost morale greatly. Though in the company of anybody with intent to take life in order to further their power or gain, this presence would be harsh and coarse.. In Kurome's case however, this Reiatsu would feel the same as anybody - as his presence was seemingly Neutral.

Alastor brought his blade up in Kurome's direction, and grinned "Let us begin, Kenpachi."
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:24 pm

"That's what I like to hear."

Kurome smiled wide, before he shot forward, rolling his shoulders so his blade dropped from there and the tip of it slammed into the ground, being dragged along - The move was somewhat slowed, but Kurome had his reasons.

"Now, let's dance."

Kurome suddenly swung the sword upward, throwing up a mass of granite grit ahead of his blade - So first it'd be the granite to contend with, then his blade.

"Remember, when in sword combat with the craziest, use what at's hand!"

This was an odd scene, no doubt, the Kenpachi of all people, coaching the captain commander?
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:42 pm

"What's at hand?.. What about what's on my back?" Alastor smiled, and just before the grit actually came ahead to hit him, the Kenpachi was also at close range with his blade.. But Alastor had a plan. He span, and almost instantly threw the large white Haori on his back up into the air, allowing the granite to simply collide with it and not actually touch him.

From the opposite end of the haori was the Kenpachi, Alastor was moving extremely fast - but not from his spot, it would seem.. And in an instant the white blade shot forth and pierce the haori, on course to collide with the kenpachi's large blade, which was easy to figure out due to it's size and course, and Alastor connected with it, his blade sparked slightly as he did.

"So impressive." Alastor flipped, grasping his haori as he did, though he was moving in an aerobatic motion - he kept his eyes on the Kenpachi at all times before planting his feet at a more stable position. "Hm, i'll have to get this tailored." He grinned when he looked at the haori with a tear in it, but he still slid it over his back, and then glanced to his blade which had smoke coming off of it.

"Extremely powerful.." Alastor grinned before nodding his head in respect,

"Let us continue."
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:39 pm

"Why, thank you Captain Commander-san."

Kurome smiled widely, his sword lowered at 'Let us continue' What was he doing? Kurome shot forward again, flipping the massive blade up and around to hold it backhand, the blade resting against his outer-forearm, and charged forward, sending a wrenching gut-punch for the Commanders stomach, while spinning around slightly to come back around with the sword. The time for talk was over, and while the Commander was already highly trained, giving him unsuspecting attacks would help to further his defenses even more.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:52 pm

Alastor's eyes widened for a second as he was rushed with a pair of attacks.. Alastor smirked, though it was obvious he was outmatched in this toe to toe style of fighting, Alastor was used to holding his own.. But he was severely restricted, and he knew it. "This is quite an annoyance." Alastor, with a spirit based zanpakuto, knew how he would counter the Kenpachi's strike, though he refused to use any spiritual based attacks - his speciality, in melee based combat.

"So, to narrow it down.." Alastor was thinking about the situation on an intellectual level, trying to review what was happening and running it around in his mind. "Right.." He was stuck, and before he knew it the fist had impacted his gut, and he was forced to rely on base instinct. He took the blow, and slid backwards - even though the air was drawn from his lungs, he swung his zanpakuto around to meet the large sword that was heading around towards him.

"Gah.." That noise was the only one he had time to make, before he recollected himself and slid his blade along the Kenpachi's sword, sparks flew up as the blades rubbed against one another, and Alastor took ahold of his zanpakuto hilt with both of his hands, he re directed the blade downwards.. And took an incredibly powerful stance, it'd be obvious to the Kenpachi that Alastor had shifted into an incredible melee move.

Alastor swung his sword at an incredible pace, and his spiritual pressure fluctuated as he did - he struck at the Kenpachi with a tremendous technique 'hitotsume: Nadegiri"
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:39 pm

"You're finally understanding..."

'Hitosume: Nadegiri'

Kurome's eyes went wide, surely he wasn't trying something so simple on him? Well, no matter, it was a training match - And these kind of attacks were actually hard to defend against, with the speed of the draw and the power of the Captain Commander behind it, this was something to be afraid off. But.... something the Kenpachi could easily deal with. He flipped his sword around, and as the Nadegiri closed in to slice him in half, Kurome spoke softly.

"Senmaioroshi"

There was a flash, as Kurome's sword suddenly impacted the Captain Commanders, but not just once, several times, trying to force it to push back and away so the commander would be open for another attack.

"Remember, in battle, analyzing and using common sense will only get the Commander so far... Sometimes, blind range and instinct is all you need to destroy the strongest of opponents."
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:51 am

Alastor's eyes widened again at the Kenpachi's power, he had expected this to be a challenge - but didn't think the Kenpachi was capable of what he was. "I see." He spoke, quietly and calmly.

Alastor's feet were now planted into the ground, but not by his own accord. His feet were sinking and the rock beneath his feet was cracking, he was being forced backwards that his feet made little crevasses where he was stood, but he held firm until the last possible second.

While the attacks were raining in, and Alastor was seemingly just defending against them Alastor angled his blade in a different direction, and flicked it outwards slightly. This little maneuver would hopefully redirect the next incoming attack, so that it slid along his blade rather than impacting it.

Alastor prepared to counterattack at the next instance, but knew the Kenpachi would have another trick up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:14 pm

"Shi---"

The Blade caught the Commanders, and slid up along his own blade, that was a problem. Senmaioroshi was too powerful, unpredictable to use against another steel blade, and this was why. Kurome came off footing a moment, but quickly leaned into his blade to cause the blade to switch direction and travel down Alastor's blade, regaining his steps, and crossing the swords. They were fairly close now, a good Kido attack from the Commander would easily deal with Kenpachi, but Kurome sent a feint kick for his stomach anyway, as if toying with him.

"You're getting sharper..."
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:16 am

"In a moment, i'd like to use all i have.. Not every enemy is going to only fight you with a blade." Alastor smiled when he pressed a foot off of the ground and set himself back, just in case the kick stretched forward to hit him, Alastor quickly stopped himself, and smiled slightly before nodding his head.

"So, let us truly begin.. I thank you for today's lesson, Kenpachi." Alastor swung his blade around and kept it for a quick guard, "I must keep the captains of the Gotei 13 in shape, after all. Especially with the recent events." Alastor smiled, before raising an eyebrow slightly.

"Unfortunately, my zanpakuto's offensive abilities will have no effect on you.." Alastor nodded his head and grinned, "Therefore.. Hado #4, Byakurai." With his finger outstretched, Alastor unleashed a concentrated beam of lightning energy at the Kenpachi.. Though this was a low level Hado, it was arguably Alastor's best hado. Having trained with it since day one, and perfecting it over countless years as a hado practitioner - Alastor knew exactly how to unleash it's effects with maximum efficiency.

"Let's go, Kenpachi."
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:11 pm

"Hmmm... perhaps you're right."

Kenpachi suddenly ducked low, and Byakurai burning through the threads of his Haori - Then he came up quickly and leaned inward, using his free hand to send a open-palm fist for Alastor's wrist. He did detest Kido, but a long time ago he had to learn to fight with that disadvantage of not having it.

"It's true not everyone will fight with a sword, but you can make due without Kido in the long run."

He said as he was coming up - In alot of ways he left himself quite open for a backup attack, was he aware of that? Maybe, perhaps he was just to hot headed in melee to care about it, too.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:17 am

"Good.. We must end after this, i have people to see of course." Alastor grinned when the Kenpachi rushed forwards and went for an open palm strike to his wrist. Alastor did nothing, but waited until the Kenpachi had all but impacted, he did however drop his shoulder as if he was going to dodge - but this was just a feint and Alastor was a good actor.

"Hado #11 Tsuzuri Raiden.." Alastor slid his haori down over his hand as soon as the Kenpachi was close, this Haori would end up drifting straight over the Kenpachi's arm, and the Kenpachi's head unless he reacted and moved out of the way at the last minute.

The energy Alastor had formed travelled into his haori, allowing the hado to work by binding the electricity to an object, this object being the haori that had been sent over the Kenpachi who was at really close range. Sure, Alastor would probably take the blow, but when his options were weighed up - this was an extremely clever tactic.

The Haori was no just about over the kenpachi, and the electrical energy was bound to it quite efficiently, Alastor grinned as he prepared to move back and stabilize himself after taking the hit.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:49 pm

The hit impacted, but Kenpachi didn't lean into the attack, he rolled off to the side as the Haori came down, so instead of catching it on his face, he caught it... But in his right arm and shoulder. The spin became erratic, as Kenpachi rolled off and away from the Captain Commander.

"Shi---"

Kenpachi laid on the ground a moment, was he defeated?! With such a low hado? The shock hit Kenpachi, causing his body to tense, but after a moment, he jumped from the ground, casting the Haori off to the side. His arm had slight burns down it, but he merely smiled.

"Very, very clever, Commander-sama. And are you saying we can't finish this?"

Kenpachi straightened up a moment, awaiting his answer. He did say he had things to do, and to call the fight fairly, he had just won with that simple attack.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:46 pm

"Very good.. And i'm afraid we cannot finish, my friend." Alastor nodded his head low and with a small smile, he looked to his haori which was now on the ground next to his feet - a little worn. "Well that just won't do.." Alastor smirked, as he turned his head over to his side slightly and slid his hand up to his jaw, as he did he span his zanpakuto around in his other hand and sheathed it - it sealed as he did.

"Something really isn't quite right, it's fairly quiet isn't it?.. In general, i mean." Alastor wondered what the hollow were up to, what was occurring in Karakura.. He'd make it his duty to train and prepare his captains as best he could, as well as himself.

"Kenpachi, you'll be my first point of call should we be invaded.. I feel that is the most erratic course of action the hollow may take. Should that time come, i will not hesitate to give my life." Alastor nodded his head low, and raised it back up.

"But that isn't the final thing i'll leave you with, thank you for today.. I enjoyed it, very much." Alastor grinned before turning on his heel and walking out, he went to pick up a new Haori.. Since the one he had was extremely worn.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:29 pm

"I see... You think they'll invade, huh?"

Kenpachi smiled inwardly, finally, a chance to fight! And with Hollow, no less. Alastor was rather quick to the point, before he spun on his heel, and seem to hustle off. In a hurry, apparently. Kenpachi pressed his hands to his kimono, pressing out some creases, as for the burns, well it was a mark of his failure, apparently.

"Something... final thing?"

Kurome wasn't sure what he meant by that, but he didn't have time to just sit here and philosophize over it all day, he had things to do. He was gone, heading for his own barracks, if it smelt of invasion, he better prepare them... just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Division Training Grounds   First Division Training Grounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Division Training Grounds
Page 1 of 1