Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anna Burū (Shinigami)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CauseWhyNot
Human
Human

Anna Burū (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Anna Burū (Shinigami)   Anna Burū (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:03 pm

Name: Anna Burū
Race: Shinigami
Squad(if any): Squad 9, Unseated

Description of character: A young female adult with light skin and bright blue eyes. Her hair is red and about four feet in length. It is straight, and mainly covers her face unless directly talking to somebody. She wears the normal Shinigami clothing. She is thin, and has three rings on her hands. One was silver with a snake, one black with a spider, and one gold with a wasp. Each of these were poisonous animals that she knew many facts about.

Able to cast any Hado below 25, and any Bakudo below 15. (Currently)

For my Zanpakuto, I would like to talk it over with an admin/moderator due to wanting it to be a surprise when learned, but once it is unlocked I shall post all information about it in sections.

Background (optional): Anna was born a twin, and her sister was born with her left arm and right leg fully paralyzed. Her sister was unable to gain ability of movement in either limbs, and at the age of nine Anna decided to start the study of neuropsychology and neurophysiology, excelling in science as her younger sister suffered many years of being bullied. She hoped that she could help her sister, with her problem.

At the age of fifteen, Anna's sister was hit in the back of the head with a pole, knocking her unconsious and cracking her skull. She was then beat with the pole, and all bones in both arms and her right leg were broken. Her back was also broken, and her legs became paralyzed. Luckily, somebody in the near area was able to get her to a hospital. She was in a coma that lasted for three weeks, and when she woke up she was unable to leave the hospital for months, learning from the books that her Anna read to her.

At the age of eighteen, Anna's sister died after being shot through the head. Anna was devastated, and stopped the study of neuropsychology and neurophysiology for two months, before starting on it again. She also started to learn about three animals which are known for being venomous: a spider, snake, and wasp.

At the age of twenty she was knocked out. She woke up taped to the wall, covered in gasoline. She was burned alive after being stabbed through the stomach.

(I am BoredomSaysHello, Cause Why Not? Admins/mods, if you have a problem with my character about ANYTHING then contact me before removal/edit please.)
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Anna Burū (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna Burū (Shinigami)   Anna Burū (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Seems alright thus far...=o PM me about the zan, or we'll arrange a time to meet in chatbox
Back to top Go down
https://shtuffzandthingz.forumotion.com

Anna Burū (Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1