Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Research Lab

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Research Lab Empty
PostSubject: Research Lab   Research Lab I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:13 pm

Youta entered the lab cautiously. One never know what they might find here. He stood there awkwardly for a moment, looking for someone to speak to, then spotted a higher ranked officer standing a little ways away, looking at a large screen and pointing something out to others. He walked swiftly over to them.

"Who here can tell me the results of your foray into the human world? I need to know what you have found." Youta said. He didn't expect any respect from them, nor did he recieve it.

The officer scowled, but didn't dare refuse a captain. "We found traces of very powerful spiritual energy. Seemingly that of an espada, and a high ranked one as well. Furthermore, there were slight traces of another arrancar, this one much weaker, most likely a fracciones. Sir" he emphasized the last word.

"Hm, alright then. I am going to need authorization for the Gentei Kaijo as quickly as possible." Youta said briskly, then turned and left the lab, heading for a senkaimon. He was planning to go to Karakura town.
Back to top Go down
https://shtuffzandthingz.forumotion.com
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Research Lab Empty
PostSubject: Senkaimon outside the 12th squad barracks   Research Lab I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:56 am

Youta snuck around the back of the 12th squad barracks, silently. He knew they had a senkaimon here, and it was faster than traveling to the main gate of the Soul Society. He knew there had been a strong reitsu, espada-class, in Karakura town earlier, and he also knew the captain and lieutenant of squad 12 were on the scene. Youta trusted their skills, knew they would be able to figure out what had happened, and quickly.

But still, Youta felt that he had to see the situation for himself. He glanced around, saw no one near, then shunpo'd to the gate. He sighed, then walked through the senkaimon, heading for Karakura town.

I do hope nothing drastic has happened...
Back to top Go down
https://shtuffzandthingz.forumotion.com
mskod1
Site Moderator
mskod1

Research Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research Lab   Research Lab I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Talwin appeared suddenly at the entrance to the lab his haori cloaking his bare chest.

"I need to get to Hueco Muendo!" He declared loudly to get some attention to his case. It was time he sought revenge if this involved a secret mission into hollow territory so be it. His squad needed to be put to rest and a like case to never be repeated.

Talwin stood awaiting some attention his arms crosses in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Research Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research Lab   Research Lab I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Research Lab
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Shtuffs Forum :: Role-Playing Area :: Bleach RP :: Soul Society :: Squad 12-
Jump to: