Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic Site Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Basic Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Basic Site Rules   Basic Site Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:21 pm

The rules of this site are simple. Be respectful. Cussing is okay, but that doesn't mean you can go over the top with cuss words. This site is not appropriate for kids. Age? I suppose 13 and up, since most 13 yr olds these days know all the cusswords as, say, a 17 yr old knows.

If you have a problem with a specific user, PM an Admin or Site Mod.

-No dissing another person's creation. It is their work, not yours. You have no say in it unless it has a direct confliction with your already-made character. Same goes for stories and writing.

-No plagerism!!! Any creations that are like a carbon-copy of someone else's will be deleted on sight.

-No multi-accounting. Trust me, I'll know if you try.

-Trolling; a little friendly trolling is okay, but that's it

-No disrespecting a Moderator. ANY Moderator.

-Racist remarks

-Religious jokes and religious discrimination

-Harassment

-Sexist remarks are also to be considered harassment, and will not be tolerated. A little harmless banter is okay, but if you do it repeatedly, and often, it's gonna have to stop.

-Causing unnecessary commotion in the social, if a moderator or administrator tells you to drop a topic/change subject and you carry on with it disciplinary actions will be taken

-Acting disruptive towards a player

-Encouraging rule breaking

Asking for/inquiring about obtaining moderator/administrator positions is not allowed. We will scout and recruit any users we feel are capable. Asking for a position makes you more than likely to not be considered for a possible position.

If you receive a warning you should read it to prevent further violations of the same rule. DO NOT contact another moderator about this warning. You are to either contact the person who issued it, or the Administrator.

If you receive a ban do not PM the person who issued it asking them to remove it. You got the ban for a reason. If you have any questions about the ban, feel free to contact the person who issued it or contact an administrator if you feel the ban was not necessary.

All of the Moderators and Administrators will be expected to follow the rules listed above. O.o

You have been warned.

Last edited by NaomiRin on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://shtuffzandthingz.forumotion.com
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Basic Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Site Rules   Basic Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:25 pm

Keep in mind that repetative/multiple rule breakings will result in bans.

These rules are subject to change
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Basic Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Site Rules   Basic Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:17 pm

*bump*

So that that people will read them =o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basic Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Site Rules   Basic Site Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basic Site Rules
Page 1 of 1