Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medical Center

Go down 
+3
Sorayn
NaomiRin
mskod1
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mskod1
Site Moderator
mskod1

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Talwin walked briskly pasts the beds of the injured and sick. His captains haori and presence evident clearly in these wards as he strode to a desk littered with unordered paperwork. With a stifled yawn he sat down behind the desk and rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"So much work to be done" He glanced down the ward then at his papers. Shaking his head slightly he forced himself back to his feet blinking out some sleep from his eye.

"Need to get my priorities straight" he was then gone only to be found by a patients bed as he began his examination...
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

At the entrance to the Medical Center, a shinigami suddenly appeared. He was of middling height, and he, too, wore a captains haori. The symbol on his marked him as Captain of Division Two, Youta.

He entered the ward slowly, looking around until he spotted Talwin examining a patient. He walked towards him, looking first at the captain, then the patient, and as he did, a look of relief crossed his features.

Good, he's already seeing to her, he thought, for the patient Talwin was examining happened to be one of Youta's squad members, injured while on patrol in the human world earlier. She had been unconscious when she was brought in, the only surviving member of her group, and Youta needed to question her.

He stopped a few feet away and said quietly, "How is she?" His voice was strange, rich and musical. Youta hated his voice, for it could never really sound threatening. Which was why he was often silent.

And although he was known as ruthless, sometimes cold, he in fact cared about the well-being of his squad members.
Back to top Go down
https://shtuffzandthingz.forumotion.com
mskod1
Site Moderator
mskod1

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Talwin felt the presence of Youta as he placed a hand simply over the injured squad members forehead.

"She will be fine though it was a close thing" she said softly his voice almost musical in its tone.

"I expect her to wake any moment now, though he needs bed rest for another few days, a week if possible" he finally turned to the captain his soft blue eyes portraying the kindness and slight worry in his voice.

"I must continue my petitioning of the commander to allow for my medics to accompany squads on patrol, this was too close a call" he said his eyes studying his fellow captain for any reaction.
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:58 pm

"She will be fine though it was a close thing. I expect her to wake any moment now, though she needs bed rest for another few days, a week if possible." Talwin said, turning to Youta, kindness and worry showing clearly in his eyes, his voice soft.

"I must continue my petitioning of the commander to allow for my medics to accompany squads on patrol, this was too close a call."

"Indeed. Too close." Youta said. "Although, from the looks of the area, a medic may not have been able to do much good. I'm not sure what happened, but several hundred humans were found dead around the area, and not a single soul was left. This is just too strange. Hopefully, when she wakes and feels up to talking, she'll be able to tell us what happened." He nodded to the unconscious squad member.

He sighed, then said, "How've you been holding up? I'd think with all the injury and death around you, you'd be in some sort of ever-stressed state. I know that I couldn't handle it." He voice reflected some of his concern for Talwin.
Back to top Go down
mskod1
Site Moderator
mskod1

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:06 am

Talwin nodded slowly "It is difficult at times, but we must all do what we can". He yawned the tiredness becoming a little more evident in his weary features and stance. "Though this slaughter you speaks of causes me some concern" He turned back to the girl as her eyes fluttered slightly in her sleep. Placing his hands over her stomach he started pouring some of his own energy into her to hasten the healing process though it physically drained him further.

"I... think...we may... have... to investigate this place.." he said slowly with many pauses to assist in breathing slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:40 am

"Correct, we will be investigating." The voice boomed from outside of the doorway, just who had come this time? A large figure with elongated robing that was swept behind him emerged in the doorway, though the light left a distinct silhouette for now - and all that was visible was a captain's haori and the general outline of a man, an outline of Alastor.

As Alastor moved closer, and in through the door where the shade overtook him his facial expression was clear, Alastor was definately not pleased. He took a glance over to Youta, even for a split second before turning to this injured Shinigami. "What happened?" his voice was stern, Alastor had no care for anything else - not the Shinigami's recovery, not the fact the rest had died.. He could care less, What Alastor wanted to know was how a group of 2nd division Shinigami were compromised - harsh indeed.

Alastor just shifted past Youta, completely blanking him whilst staring at Talwin, awaiting a reply.
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:15 pm

"Correct, we will be investigating." A loud voice came from the entrance, and Youta looked over to see Alastor, captain of squad 5, approaching. Youta took note of the displeased expression on his face, and the almost instant dismissal of Youta. Youta resisted the urge to scowl.

"What happened?" Alastor's voice was still loud, stern now. He looked at Talwin, waiting for a reply while still ignoring Youta.

Youta carefully stepped past Alastor, positioning himself next to his squad member's head, opposite Talwin. "You might want to lower your voice, Alastor Taicho. We are in a medical ward, after all." He said quietly. Indeed, several of the attendants were shooting nasty looks at Alastor as they passed, although not within sight of him. "As for what has happened, we cannot be sure, as she has not woken up. Although," and here his voice lightened, clearly mocking Alastor. "Perhaps she will now, given the racket you've caused. One thing is for certain, though. Until she is sufficiently recovered, she cannot answer any questions. Also, as she is in my squad, the investigation shall be left in my hands."

He made a half bow, pausing for a moment to let his words sink in. "Although you should know how appreciated your help would be, I assure you this will be taken care of. As we speak, members of the Research squad are out analyzing the scene." Then he turned to Talwin, his expression one of concern.

"I shall stay here for now, until she regains consciousness, if that's alright with you, Talwin Taicho. She might be more confortable if she wakes up with familiar reitsus around...no offense, of course."
Back to top Go down
mskod1
Site Moderator
mskod1

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Talwin turned at the sound of another voice entering into his medical center has a clear frown became etched across his face. As the captain took a position opposite him his face returned to a very neutral expression.

"Yes you may remain, but please refrain from any loud conversation and allow my medics to do their job please." He said sternly towards the captain as he began walking to the next bed, stepping lightly with almost cat-like grace.

Turning his head over his shoulder to speak he said just loud enough to be heard "She should wake very soon, fetch me when this occurs" His voice remained stern enough so as to make sure it wasn't an option but almost an order.

Talwin then disappeared into the next bed and began another examination of the next patient, as he liked to personally see each patient at least once within his wards.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:57 pm

"Understood, Captain." Alastor still blanked Youta, who was mocking him at this point - it was obvious he was, despite the tone he was taking with him. Alastor frowned, after noting the severity of her injuries he decided to speed up the process drastically. "Atone.. Mitsukai" In less than a second Alastor had unsheathed, even for the second squad captain to perceive, this would be difficult to watch. A massive glow arose around Alastor as his zanpakuto disintegrated in his hand, the particles flowed around him and began to glow a bright white - Alastor didn't need to finish the transformation just to heal the squad member.

"Cleanse.." He pointed a finger at the squad member, the light would shine and almost be blinding to Youta - thousands of particles drifted over to the injured squad member (kinda like senbonzakura, but smaller and white at this point), and they began to turn a light green, until they darkened to an almost leaf green to signify life.

The particles began to glow almost as bright as the white before, completely covering the squad members body and forcing it to be unseen to the naked eye, nothing but a darker silhouette would be visible beneath it - within the light, all injury caused by evil was being dispelled - this was hard on Alastor, though thanks to the 4th divisions aid this didn't require the entirity of his strength, when the light had faded the squad member was awake, and feeling sort of refreshed - especially in the company of Alastor's strengthening reiatsu alongside the ability.
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Talwin gave his consent, and Youta turned back to his squad member. Alastor seemed to have chosen to continue to ignore him"Atone.. Mitsukai" In less than a second Alastor had unsheathed his zanpakuto and released it. Youta saw the movement, although not easily. A massive glow arose around Alastor as his zanpakuto disintegrated in his hand, the particles flowed around him and began to glow a bright white. Youta watched, guessing what he was going to do.

"Cleanse.." Alastor pointed at the unconscious squad member, and Youta half-closed his eyes as the light shone even brighter. The bright white particles healed her, and as it vanished, she stirred, opening her eyes and looking slightly confused. Youta flashed a look of gratitude towards Alastor before turning all of his attention to his squad member, who was struggling to sit up.

Placing a hand on her shoulder to keep her from rising, Youta quickly raised and lowered his spiritual pressure, a signal to Talwin. "Good, you're awake. How are you feeling?"

"I-Taicho! I am alright, but what about..." her voice trailed off at the look on his face. Then she took a deep breath, struggling to compose herself, and said, "It happed so suddenly. One second we were fighting several hollows, then the next, everyone in the area had collapsed, dead, and we saw their souls being siphoned away somewhere. I lost consciousness just after that...it was like my strength was completely drained from me. I'm sorry, Taicho."

"Don't worry about it. It's a good thing you survived." Youta said comfortingly. Then, "just get some rest. You'll be fine."

He straightened and said quietly, "It must have been a gonzui. I've heard them described before. But only arrancar-class hollows can perform one. And for it to affect shinigami, it would have had to be an espada ranking 5 or higher..." He glanced at Alastor, then, nodding to Talwin, strode from the building. He was intending to check with the Department of Research and Developement to see what information they had gathered from the area before he actually went there. They might have some useful information for him.
Back to top Go down
mskod1
Site Moderator
mskod1

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Talwin seemed to reappear at the injured Shinigamis side just catching what was said as he pressed his hands gently over her forehead assisting her resting and recovery more with his very own energy. "A very powerful Arrancar seems to be on the loose" He muttered just loud enough to be heard by all.

He watched as Youta strode from the building before returning his attention to Alastor "I think you may have to personally investigate this occurrence" He breathed heavily the toll of his healing becoming very evident, and the lack of sleep lately had caused bags to appear under his eyes.

"Also I would like to discuss with you sometime about 'that' ability you used early" Talwin having had sensed it with what he liked to call his 6th sense for medical abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:09 pm

"If you have time, i'm willing to answer any questions you have now." Alastor raised an eyebrow as his zanpakuto re formed at his waistline, just underneath the extended black robing that flowed behind him - followed by his captain's Haori.

"My apologies for the noise earlier, i rarely visit here.. and i didn't realise at the time." Alastor's facial expression raised slightly, he smiled at Talwin before rubbing the back of his neck, feeling slightly stupid for causing a disturbance. Alastor, though he didn't show it most of the time, held a massive amount of respect for Talwin, and Youta especially.. For one so young to reach his level that fast - Alastor knew his power would even exceed his if they were the same age, but luckily they were not - and Alastor had the age advantage.

"I must apologise to the 2nd Division captain also, for my rudeness." Alastor lowered his head and raised it again in a sort of nodding motion, whilst he waited for Talwin to inquire into his zanpakuto's Shikai.
Back to top Go down
mskod1
Site Moderator
mskod1

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Talwin blinked slowly "I have little time these days" he said as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "However understanding how your ability works may assist me with my work here". He looked up tiredly at Alastor then turned his head to see his squad members rushing through the ward on their various duties assigned earlier.

He turned his head slowly back to Alastor. "Now would you mind describing how that ability works, if i can recreate even a little bit of it through kido it may save a lot more lives." Despite his fatigue he appeared very attentive to anything he could learn. A squad member appeared suddenly about to say something, However Talwin waved him off with his hand. "I will attend that in a few minutes". He then nodded for Alastor to proceed.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:22 pm

"It's.. Complicated." Alastor looked to the zanpakuto at his side. "It works with it's own mind, and purifies evil - cleans.. To my zanpakuto, a wound inflicted by one of evil is dirt that needs to be wiped off.. And for that matter the ability can only be used on somebody who has been attacked by one with intent to kill, or one of great 'evil' in mine, and my zanpakuto's eyes." Alastor rubbed his jaw, struggling to explain it.

"i'm not entirely sure how they do it, myself.." Alastor referred to two forms of his zanpakuto, a male and a female.. "All i know is that it works to cleanse, to promote an extremely fast healing process directed over each wound the enemy has inflicted.. It takes a lot of my energy to use as well." Alastor shook his head, unable to offer that much information - though he hoped he'd helped in some way.

"I'm sorry i wasn't a good source of information on the matter.." Alastor put his head down slightly, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
mskod1
Site Moderator
mskod1

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Talwin nodded his approval "No you provided me with a lot more than you think" he rubbed his bare chin in thought quickly as he processed what he heard. "It appears similar to my healing techniques, with a minor variation in its focus..." he mumbled off before shaking his head to clear it.

"Yes thank you Captain, you have been a great help. If you intend to investigate kyoto, would you please inform me I may send someone along to assist with any injured" He smiled slightly in appreciation.

"Now i'm sorry to be rude but i must attend my other patients" He turned his head leaving a lot slower than usual though this time it was due to his mind thinking into how he could develop a kido that could utilize similar effects.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:23 pm

"Alright." Alastor raised his head before turning on his heels to the door, placing on foot in front of the other with his head held high - he left. Alastor was planning to head into Karakura soon, he knew the Espada.. It was obviously an espada, would return for combat with the Shinigami.. That's why he or she were displaying their power now and then leaving immediately.

Alastor would reclaim his title as the hunter of Espada, their single greatest threat.. Though Alastor didn't care for arrancar, or lower classes of hollow - or anything other than an Espada. He headed back towards his barracks, pondering on the thought.
Back to top Go down
mskod1
Site Moderator
mskod1

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:04 pm

After attending a few more patients Talwin rubbed his ever baggy eyes, his shoulders appeared slumped and exhausted. He made some quick notes on paper as his mind traced the problem of development of a specialized kido.

"Must visit the kido corps quickly" he mumbled to himself as he rifled through a stack of papers on his desk. grabbing a few of the most important ones he needed to deal with he shoved them unceremoniously into his pocket. Turning a squad member tossed him an apple which he deftly caught and nodded in appreciation to him before disappearing out of the medical center hastily towards the kido corps.
Back to top Go down
mskod1
Site Moderator
mskod1

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Talwin arrived at the center noticing his three new squad members standing formally upright by his desk. Walking briskly and turning to face the three he glared into each ones eyes in turn before smiling revealing a very toothy grin as he took another bite from his now ever present apple in his hand.

"Now stop being so rigid and relax, we are heading to the human world today so you can all be somewhat familiar with the environment." He looked at each of their eager faces "This is necessary to prepare you for any battle situations where you may be called into for relief, now please follow me" He led the three outside to a gate prepared earlier.

"Now keep close and be prepared the human world isn't always safe" without further words he stepped through followed quickly by the three squad members into karakura town.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:29 am

"It's all so exciting, isn't it?" A deep voice echoed through the wards inside the medical center.. Seth had entered, with nothing but an echo of his power that would touch the whole of Seiretei. A man, a shadow of a man - had entered the medical center whilst keeping both of his arms behind his back.. "It's fun to take back my roots.. Dig them up and re plant them.. It's all so fun, isn't it?" His neck jarred to one side, staring at an injured Shinigami.

Seth grinned, as he raised his hand a red ball of energy forming on his fingertip, it swirled and emanated with power - obvious power yet it was.. Dull? Not as harsh as it once was, the energy flew outwards in a devastating linear blast, annihilating the Shinigami and leaving nothing in it's wake, it continued to ram through the wall of the medical center, and blew it outwards.

"The excitement is unbearable.. This is my first message, but who am i?" Seth walked, pacing backwards and forwards as a group of Shinigami squad members had come to intercept him.. His reiatsu was low, and the Shinigami were fools. They approached him, swords drawn and went for a swipe at his chest, though they hit him and seemed to fill with joy - it was crushed when he stood there with no mark on him.. The Shinigami were met by a low voice, not a counter attack.. But this would be as much a counter attack as before.

"Seek and eliminate, Furia De La Bestia" Seth's power rocketed up to an immense power, which slammed upon the shoulders of the squad members if only for a second before it was suppressed again, Seth grinned widely as the Shinigami who had swung at him was enveloped in the mist that Seth's transformation occurred in, before long the Shinigami was being shredded from within, his screams would echo outwards to the other squad members who were effortlessly swinging at darkness.

The squad member was spat out, and left bleeding on the floor.. various cuts and tears all over his body "Reiatsu doesn't dictate the winner.." The mist dissipated and Seth was stood there, still in his armor yet his eyes were encased in a red mist and his hands had turned into claws, he was holding his blade - still in it's sheathe in a reverse grip and linings of skin had formed between his wrist and hip.

"But, this isn't enough is it? This is probably the first time you've seen me.. And it will be the last, for many reasons." Seth shot forwards, swinging his sheathed zanpakuto upwards to meet the squad members jaw, it collided with a devastating impact that would've sent the Shinigami hurtling backwards - if Seth hadn't grabbed hold of him with his other hand. Seth was holding his head, and his hand was closing, the claw like fingers bending inwards and penetrating the skull, before long the body was motionless - he released his grip and looked up to the sky.

"It's time.." He cackled, it was devastatingly loud and his pressure rocketed to an intense level, this went even higher.. "Segunda Etapa." In a second the black mist encased Seth again, covering him over entirely - he began to transform as his armor was released and dropped off onto the ground, his skin hardened over the shins and forearms and formed as bladed fragments at parts - allowing him to apply a stronger defence. The linings of skin between his wrists and hips had hardened and linings of bone had formed between them, Seth began to rise as the bare parts of his skin were an almost white colour - and the other parts were either covered in black hair, almost fur or hardened, almost bone like structures - yet they were practically metallic in coloration.

Seth rose from the ground slightly, and slammed back down - he stood holding two black blades, one in a reverse grip and one forwards before speaking softly "Projection.." He chuckled, but this emanated outwards - almost being thrown to almost everywhere in the medical center.. A massive black mist seeped outwards and covered it, Seth walked within the black darkness, though his position would be extremely difficult to get a handle on.. As there were several spiritual pressures coming from within the mist.. Anybody who entered it was brave indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:53 pm

"Pity.." Seth looked around, feeling the traces within the mist as he ripped each injured shinigami inside of the medical centre limb from limb, he left them lying amongst the rubble which was once a structure. Seth snarled, his mist had overtaken a massive expanse of land yet he remained unchallenged, it seemed Setoku had them occupied in Karakura..

It was obviously time for Seth to initiate the second phase, though destroying Soul Society as of yet was pointless, he would return to Hueco Mundo.. And show the other espada their place.

"So.. Interesting.." And in a click Seth snapped a young Shinigami squad members neck from an extremely close range, within seconds.. he had gone - and so had all of the bodies that were inside the mist that was now fading off into a gentle breeze.

Seth left via a garganta.
Back to top Go down
mskod1
Site Moderator
mskod1

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Talwin arrived and stopped dead in his tracks at the sight. The destruction of his centre, and his squad seemed to have all but disappeared. Talwin raced through the building, finding it bare and lifeless. Finally marching back outside, teeth clenched in fury at what had seemed to occur. "

Who dares!?"

He yelled at no one in particular; letting out a fearsome bellow to be heard throughout the seireitei.

He suddenly released his spiritiual pressure that would be felt by any and all nearby. Panting in anger, he searched for the sign of a culprit. The first time he had left his medical centre in a century, and now his squad and centre gone!

Talwin then noticed it; a faint, lingering scent of a hollow, and powerful one at that. But it was the one he would seek vengeance upon no less.

Last edited by Setoku on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *~* Grammar Nazi S *~*)
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:08 am

Grey watched from a distance, his face expressionless under his mask, studying his new captain. Something didn't seem quite right, there was a loneliness looming around the medical center. Looking past the man; he could see all the rubble and debries. 'Where had all the other members gone?' He thought to himself. He decided to take a closer look at things. As he begun his search; his eyes caught site of the captain storming out of the remaining part of the center. As the man let out a loud roar, his left eyebrow raise a fraction of an inch, the only unnoticed change in his expression that gave a hint to his emotion. Still, things seemed way to quiet for his liking, although it was his first time even being near the medical center; Grey had always assumed it would be bustling with activity, like a bee hive. His guess was that something terrible had happened.

He could feel feel the anger pouring out of the other man, as well as with his spiritual pressure. As he neared the center of the courtyard; he slid his mask down from his face, and reaching into the sleeve of his kimono, pulled out his silver flute. He pressed his lips gently against it, and begun blowing out a soft and mournful tune. His slender fingers gliding over the instrument with graceful skill. Even if he had only just recently joined the squad; all the men lost were still his comrades, his brothers and sisters. He would not let their deaths go so easily, would not stand idle while lives needed to be avenged. His hands would tighten around his flute slightly as he became angered, the tune picking up a fierce tempo as well. Grey brought his flute down, putting an end to his memorial performance. He pulled his mask back up and looked at his new captain, now only standing a few yards away from him.

"Greetings, I am here to assist you Captain."

He spoke in a low, soft voice.

Last edited by NaomiRin on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : *~* Grammar NaziomiRin *~*)
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:29 am

"Yari, Yari... even our beloved healer failed to save the sick and dying... Such a pity, such a pity."

Kurome spoke as the doors to the medical barracks slammed open, and a thin figure entered the courtyard. Behind him, a tattered white haori seem to bristle in a breeze not there, and his eyes gazed boringly at the collective of two surviving members of the Squad. The boy, who Kurome raised his brow quizzically at, was the one playing the tune he heard earlier... what was with that stupid mask? As for the Captain...

"Talwin-taicho, perhaps next time you leave your post to do some pointless duties such as explore the real world, perhaps you should ask a captain of actual..."

He sized up the two as he took steps toward them, his reishi was through the roof, enough to send most lieutenant and below to their knees in a cold sweat, leaving them with a nightmare of being stabbed directly through the throat - He actually respected people that could handle it, and avoid the dream-like state of death it caused...

"...Skill to watch over your barracks, maybe?"

Kurome took just a few more steps, before stopping next to the boy in the mask, his eyes boring into Talwin.

"Or instead of having your underlings play beautiful, yet soothing melodies, teach them how to fight, maybe?"

Last edited by Setoku on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *~* Grammar Nazi S *~* (Yes, even the vaunted Grammar Nazi makes mistakes. But repeat it... and you get.. NAZI'D!))
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:24 am

"Always the joker, don't you think you're being a little hard on him?" Alastor walked into the area, a little more tense than usual. He rubbed his neck slightly and looked to the Kenpachi, a warm smile spreading across his face.

"Talwin, i met a figure in Karakura.. He'd be capable of this mess, but it doesn't fit what i've seen, he said he was the Primera." Alastor rubbed his hand to his jawline, pondering on the thought. "So we've got something else to deal with.." Alastor brushed his robing behind him and allowed it to flow freely in the wind before looking at the Kenpachi, smiling warmly at his reiatsu output.

"You display 'power' in childish outbursts a lot, Kenpachi?" Alastor taunted him, though he wasn't at all serious. Like Talwin, the kenpachi was the only other captain he held full respect for. "Now, this has happened. We can't change it, but we can definitely deal with it." Alastor's tone had changed to a rather serious one, he turned his head to Talwin, and then straight to Kurome.

"So we'll need a plan, the espada seem to be greeting us with full force - a display of sorts to draw out our best, What say we show them we're not the playful bunch they seem to think us. The primera in Karakura, the thing that caused this destruction.. And the girl that followed will all crumble. Whichever other decides to intervene, also crumbles.. Seems we have a war on our hands - and we're losing." Alastor finished his speech-like rant before loosening up slightly, folding his arms.

"What say you, Kurome?"
Back to top Go down
mskod1
Site Moderator
mskod1

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:15 pm

He closed his eyes for a bit as he let the melody play soothing him slightly before it ended in a fast tempo he opened his eyes staring at.
He let out a slow breath. "to assist me hey?" he had no idea where to begin.

"Well i guess..." he was cut off by the arrival of by the arrival of Kurome.

"My underlings are gone barracks destroyed, and you have the nerve!" Talwins eye twitched as he sized up the captain. Deep down he knew Kurome was right but to admit it would be to act weak in front of a fellow captain as well as a squad member.

His eyes narrowed at the reference to his underlings but he bit his tongue refusing to respond as he stared coldly at Kurome.

Hearing Alastor approach he nodded his head appreciatively in his general direction still refusing to take eyes off Kurome.
" Ai what does the BRILLIANT Kurome think we should do about this situation" He almost snarled the words out of his mouth. His attitude had changed, never had he lost so many squad members at once and cold anger fuelled his body, and at this point was willing to take it out on anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Center   Medical Center I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medical Center
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Shtuffs Forum :: Role-Playing Area :: Bleach RP :: Soul Society :: Squad 4-
Jump to: