Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Front law of the Mansion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

Front law of the Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Front law of the Mansion   Front law of the Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:08 pm

Fujita's feet lightly touched the moistened lawn as his Hirenkyu pulled him to this place - Something he never understood was how the grass in the yard stayed so short, green, and as if watered on time. It was vacated, yet it lacked all the things that said that was so.

"Nao.... you know where I'm at, I hope."

Fujita spoke quietly, to himself. He knew she couldn't hear him, but she wouldn't need too. They were a family, and while Fujita made it clear he could never find Nao unless through Fei, he knew she could find him if she tried. Speaking of Fei... where would she be? Fujita leaned up against a stone statue, it seemed modeled after a man, with short, nearly spiky hair, and a trench coat over his clothing, hiding his body. Fujita gazed at it a moment, before speaking once more, to himself.

"Bount... such interesting creatures."
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/

Front law of the Mansion
Page 1 of 1