Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hall of the Espada

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Hall of the Espada Empty
PostSubject: Hall of the Espada   Hall of the Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:11 pm

A dark room that is empty but for a single long table in the center. Ten chairs are placed around the table, with the 11th chair, the one previously occupied by Aizen in the days of old, lays in ruin, turn apart and somewhat burned, in the corner near the door. A sign that another shinigami or other being who attempts to control the Espada is not welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://shtuffzandthingz.forumotion.com
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

Hall of the Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Espada   Hall of the Espada I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:21 pm

Seth walked in, taking a deep breath as he did whilst surveying the area - from the long table, to each individual chair. Seth took a couple of steps over to the table and began to smile, placing one foot up to the top of the table where he pushed himself up and stood onto it.

"Ah, Zero.. Where are you?" Seth's voice echoed, and it was loud.. Extremely loud in fact - loud enough that it simply shook the air, walls and even the ground. This was something Seth did often, but if Zero was in Hueco Mundo.. She'd hear his voice, but so would other people.

Seth continued with his booming voice, "Come alone, anybody else will be dispatched."

Seth sat down, and crossed his legs while he waited.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

Hall of the Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Espada   Hall of the Espada I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:10 pm

"Is that so...?"

The sound of the echo of Sonido followed the impressive boom of Seth's voice, of course... Why wouldn't he be here? But unlike Seth, he took a more... dismissive approach to the broken table - Coming to a stop sitting right in the chair of Aizen himself. Setoku wasn't much for games, but something was telling him it was time to drop the veil. He showed an unrelenting affection for Zero, yes, but something most overlooked.... Hollow lacked feelings.

"The top Three all in the same place at once, I'm sure with two Spiritual Pressures she'll hurry here, anyway... besides... Primera-san... It's time."

There was a hint of malice on Setoku's features. Time? Well, hopefully Seth knew what he was pointing at. Seth was indeed the next one, in Setoku's mind, to follow. Michiyo was his mentor, his all, but she was not fit to hold the title. Her Reiatsu was impressive, scary even, but as was the case with another Zero, who seemed subservient to a long dead Primera. Setoku kicked his feet onto the table, leaning back in the former "Throne" chair of Aizen.

"What'cha think, Primera?"
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

Hall of the Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Espada   Hall of the Espada I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:29 pm

"Get out." Seth said, his eyes remained closed but he could smell Setoku's stink, he could smell a lot of people's 'stink' as he called it. The scent they naturally gave off, each was distinct. Seth opened his eyes slowly, upon speaking with a monotonous voice.

Seth turned his head to glare at Setoku, his neck cracked.. And with each individual click - Seth began to twitch slightly, though he kept his vision focused on Setoku as he moved around and sat into Aizen's former 'throne.' Seth ran the thought of overthrowing Zero through his mind, it circled.. And he simply cast the thought out once more.

"Setoku, Segunda Espada." Seth nodded his head, and stood atop the table with a large grin on his face. "She's not fit to lead, yet her reiatsu is impressive.. I could defeat her with ease. The only thing she really holds in her hand is a body of raw energy.. Unrefined." Seth turned his head to Setoku, and used a Sonido to appear directly in front of him.

"My reiatsu is large, but it is refined.. I can feel Zero, feel her power. She whispers to me, even when she doesn't even mean too, in fact you could say that i too care for her more than you think, i lack the support or integrity she has Setoku, you of all people know my mind is broken." Seth lowered his head, and raised it back up again quickly.

He held a blank look in his eyes when he asked Setoku his next question, "So, you tell me exactly what you think, Segunda."
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Hall of the Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Espada   Hall of the Espada I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:41 pm

Michiyo heard Seth's voice from inside the palace as she wandered aimlessly, alone with her thoughts. Come alone, you say? I AM alone...but you are not, Primera... She sensed him, in the Hall of the Espada, and yet...Seto was there too, but why?

As she neared the hall she heard Seth's voice, but couldn't quite make out the words, as he wasn't speaking so loudly anymore. There was a moment of silence, then Michiyo quickened her pace and arrived at the entrance to the hall.

"Primera-san...Setoku. This is quite the gathering." She said quietly, her gaze slowly roving over the entire hall, inspecting every corner, every small detail. She hadn't been in this room in eons, not since she had first transformed...

She glanced at Seto briefly then fixed her gaze on Seth, Primera. "So, Primera-san...why have you called me here?" She was rather curious, seeing as they hadn't spoken much, especially seeing as, in the past, he seemed to be openly hostile towards her.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

Hall of the Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Espada   Hall of the Espada I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:59 pm

"What do I think? I think----"

His statement would be cut-off. First there was Seth in his face, yet he didn't flinch, then Michiyo, with her raw reiatsu, and his finger muscles twitched. Two powerful presences stood before him, one, broken and seemingly confused, the other, slow and cautious. He could kill them.... right? Wrong. Seth was broken, but even then, Setoku may be able to gain the upper hand for a moment... but in the end, he would lose. As for Michiyo, or "Lady" Zero, she was his teacher, but she was unrefined, as Seth said, and not fit to lead - But easily, she would defeat Setoku as well. Setoku smiled slowly up to Seth, before finally resuming what he was saying.

"I think... Michiyo should step down from her position of Zero. Just the fact your mind is broken and your reiatsu so refined doesn't make you fit to lead, though, either. No Hollow is fit to lead another. In fact, what is tested of the collected ten yields no reason to waste the time to lead."

Setoku brought his fingers to his lips a moment, as if covering a yawn, before he let them drop back down to his side. Was that all he had to say? Sure, but regardless of what Seth wanted, Setoku wasn't going nowhere. He wanted to watch events unfold, as the casual observer he was.

"But that's just little old Segunda's opinion, so pay it no heed."

Setoku raised his hand again, and rolled his arm over, opening his hand, and nodding his head in Michiyo's direction. As if he was asking for her hand, but that wasn't so, he was to far away from her. So it was more akin to as if presenting her to someone.

"Please, Primera-san.... go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

Hall of the Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Espada   Hall of the Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:45 pm

"Hm, i did transform you for a reason Setoku.. Of course i did." Seth seemed to be talking to himself before he cast his eyes over to Zero, he scanned her body up and down before he first made an apology. Seth didn't plan on annoying or frustrating her, and at this point - though it was obviously a rare occasion.. He actually cared what impression he made upon her, though his feelings could change from accepting her, to simply destroying her in an instant.. He was the Espada of insanity after all.

"Michiyo.. I hope you don't mind i call you that, rather than your bestowed title. You know, the one everybody can't shut up about." Seth grinned, before he used another Sonido, appearing directly beside her, stood upright and straight - he was looking over at Setoku.

"I apologise, my dear. He's spoiled this little meeting of ours, such a pity.. Yet interesting all the same." Seth smiled, before taking a slow pace forward as he turned his body to face Michiyo's front. He looked straight forward at her as his grin widened.

Seth was now seemingly talking to Michiyo, but his words were obviously directed at Setoku. "Some believe the Espada need no leader, believe they should all run around like little fools.. That's what they are, after all - most of them cannot even do anything right, thinking for themselves just isn't going to happen.. I propose something unheard of, a triumvirate." Seth grinned, he turned his head with a click to face Setoku.

"Hear me out, Zero is the body of power we need, i have the age.. The passion and wisdom we need, though my mind is broken and i can't think straight, i don't need to think straight during war.. And Setoku, you shall decide your own position.. But i wish for you to do one thing for me, be my conscience should i need it."
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Hall of the Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Espada   Hall of the Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:47 pm

Michiyo nodded slightly, indicating she didn't mind, even though she kept to using his title, as of their last meeting. "To be quite honest, all the 'zero this, zero that'...is quite dragging. One would forget their own time after a time." Then she turned to Seto, surprise showing in her expression.

"Resign....from my position? What purpose would that serve? While it is true I haven't done much in my roll as 'queen,' as I know some refer to me as such, there have been times when it is necessary to have someone to make decisions...Primera-san seems to have done some of which with Septima." She stopped there, unsure of how Seth would react to her knowing what had transpired earlier. "Who would you propose take charge, then? Or would you have us disorganized and leaderless, each individual for themselves, like stray dogs who attack and destroy at will?" She wasn't sure what Setoku was getting at, what with his bored act and seemingly careless gestures.

She was rather impressed with Seth, he was quite strong and strangely composed; after all, he was the Espada of insanity, one didn't expect him to be quite to calm. "Primera-san...am I wrong in assuming you have a sort of plan in the works? Sending Septima out to do who knows what, and your fraccion....was her name Avila? Where is she?" Michiyo sounded curious, wondering about that fraccion. She intrigued her, a fraccion of such low level having survived around the insane Primera for so long. As for Septima...she knew little, but she knew he was always scheming.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

Hall of the Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Espada   Hall of the Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Setoku raised his boot slightly, and dug his heel into the table as Michiyo finished off, the loud bang that emanated no doubt would draw some ire, but Setoku is what Setoku is. He ran his hands down the torn, and faded robes of Seth, before rising to his feet.

"What I was proposing was more akin to what Primera-san just proposed. When Hollow are left to wonder about, they form clicks, as the fraccion prove, thinking their ally the strongest. As a group, though, they will have their choice. The insanely, unrefined power that is the beautiful Michiyo, the insane, unkempt, refined power that brings most Espada to their knees Primera... and of course..."

Setoku shrugged a moment, before he drew in a breath.

"The unpredictable person that is me. As you wish, Primera-san. I will do what I can to be your conscious, but keep in mind - I am just as rational as you are at times, so please don't expect to much. As for Avila..."

Setoku smiled... he had been on the fence about where she was since Seth ask. Did he know? Who knows, prolly not though.

"Where she is isn't important, I am correct in assuming so, Primera-san? There is only one problem I see with your proposal, Primera-san.... and that is Pham. While her mind is scattered, when she gets around either of the three of us, her mind seems to un-fracture. And what if she's to have dreams of grandiose wishes?"

Setoku still held that bored expression, but his eyes seems to meet Seth's for a moment, as if telling him something. It involved the broken girl, but not Michiyo. While she might worry they were planning something, she needn't be, but as it looked, he wouldn't blame her for thinking so.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

Hall of the Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Espada   Hall of the Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:20 am

"Pham?" Seth paused for a moment, and pondered on the thought before turning his head to Michiyo, deciding to respond to her question first. Michiyo had asked him if she was wrong in assuming he had a plan.. Seth responded quickly and calmly to both the question about the plan, and the question as to where Avila had gone.

"You're not wrong." Seth cracked his neck around, before he closed his eyes and drew in a long, arduous breath. He thought about where Avila could be and then drew out his response. "I don't know where she is, i haven't seen her in a short while.." Seth looked to Setoku for a second, his gaze lacked any sort of emotion.. And his voice was still monotonous.

"I don't need you to be rational.. Being rational is how one loses, in my opinion. I need you to be a tactician.. In the past I've decided to do things that would've ruined any sort of planning for the future." Seth turned his head to Michiyo again, before he then smiled - his voice altered in the next moment, and it was particularly upbeat.

"I do believe we should make an appearance, the three of us.. And we should inform the Espada whom they answer to." Seth dropped his head slightly, and raised it back up before turning to face Setoku.

"You wonder about Pham? Why? Pathetic waste of space can't even control her own thoughts.. I'm insane, and i've been called insane.. But i do have the necessary control where it's needed. She's not even strong enough to do that." Seth spat to his side in distaste for a second, before he looked back up and spoke again.

"It's simple, Pham is the strongest of those below the top three.. I'll expect her to display some amount of dominance over the others, but other than that i don't really care." Seth's face dropped, and he was serious again when he turned his head to Michiyo.

"So, where should we make our appearance, my dear?" Seth bowed slightly, and smirked as he rose back up.
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Hall of the Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Espada   Hall of the Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:46 pm

Setoku brought his boot down upon the tabletop with a loud bang, drawing their attention once more. He rose to his feet, saying, "What I was proposing was more akin to what Primera-san just proposed. When Hollow are left to wonder about, they form clicks, as the fraccion prove, thinking their ally the strongest. As a group, though, they will have their choice. The insanely, unrefined power that is the beautiful Michiyo, the insane, unkempt, refined power that brings most Espada to their knees Primera... and of course..."

He shrugged, pausing for a moment. Michiyo listened carefully. Insanely unrefined...

"The unpredictable person that is me. As you wish, Primera-san. I will do what I can to be your conscious, but keep in mind - I am just as rational as you are at times, so please don't expect to much. As for Avila...Where she is isn't important, I am correct in assuming so, Primera-san? There is only one problem I see with your proposal, Primera-san.... and that is Pham. While her mind is scattered, when she gets around either of the three of us, her mind seems to un-fracture. And what if she's to have dreams of grandiose wishes?"

Not important, eh? I disagree. One with endurance for high spiritual pressure such as her...a rarity. I have a feeling she'll be around for quite some time...she may be more important than you know, Seto. And Pham....that girl, the Thres Espada? All Michiyo remembered was, when they last met, Pham had suddenly acquired a terrible nosebleed and had to flee quickly. She wondered if it was merely on account of so many higher reitsu's around, or...something else...

"You're not wrong. I don't know where she is, i haven't seen her in a short while.." He cracked his neck and looked towards Seto for a moment, his voice void of emotion or tone.

"I don't need you to be rational.. Being rational is how one loses, in my opinion. I need you to be a tactician.. In the past I've decided to do things that would've ruined any sort of planning for the future." Seth turned to her and smiled. His voice changed, a lighter tone taking hold. "I do believe we should make an appearance, the three of us.. And we should inform the Espada whom they answer to."

"A tactician......that won't be as hard as my mind tells me it will me." Michiyo muttered, almost inaudible. She had, after all, been so when she was a Vasto Lordes, fighting each day for survival. That had changed, when...but she stopped herself before she went on as Seth continued.

"You wonder about Pham? Why? Pathetic waste of space can't even control her own thoughts.. I'm insane, and i've been called insane.. But i do have the necessary control where it's needed. She's not even strong enough to do that." Seth spat to the side. Michiyo couldn't help but partially agree, the girl seemed in even less control than Seth...although, she did have power...

"It's simple, Pham is the strongest of those below the top three.. I'll expect her to display some amount of dominance over the others, but other than that i don't really care."

Seth's voice grew serious as he turned back to her. "So, where should we make our appearance, my dear?"

Michiyo smiled slightly, turning it all over in her mind. "Display of power...not a bad plan, Primera-san. Unrefined...I suppose you are right, Setoku." She paused, thinking. Then she turned back to Seth.

Her voice was slightly louder now. "Very well...an appearance...the only problem will be in gathering the Espada. As you can probably tell, this room has not been used for eons, not since Aizen was killed. This is also true for the Espada gathered together, all of us have not done so since then. True, we have had small meetings of two or three, but beyond that, cooperation is difficult. However," and here she smiled, almost a smirk, and her eyes glinted. "I don't believe it shall be too challenging to persuade them to come together."

Michiyo let that sit for a moment before she went on. "But more than just the Espada...Whatever you may say, Seto, I wish Primera-san's fraccion to be brought forth as well...although I suppose she counts among the Espada, due to the mark you put on her, Setoku. But nonetheless..."

She paused again, trying to gather her thoughts. She walked slowly towards the table, passing Seth. Her skin crawled as she turned her back to him, but she doubted he would attack just yet...or would he?

"Perhaps I am getting ahead of myself, but I think we ought to show those shinigami who they are dealing with. As well as the quincy. They have become too arrogant of late, roaming the human city unchecked. When we were there, Seto, I sensed many of them." She grinned, almost a threatening gesture. "That will change. That Ganta...he got my blood rising, my lust for destruction kindled as it hadn't been for over a century..." She breathed in sharply, then let out her breath in a gust.

Turning around to face them both again, Michiyo said, "so, Primera-san, Setoku...after meeting with the Espada, what say you we make a little example in Karakura town?"
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

Hall of the Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Espada   Hall of the Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:29 pm

As Michiyo spoke, Setoku's eyes shut slowly, and his arms came over his chest. This was turning into much, much, more then he wanted. But it was done, nothing could change that. Michiyo seemed pressed on Avila, like the girl was of worth - And perhaps she was, Setoku did measure her capacity close to those of the lower Espada, but as Michiyo said, it was just a mark, not a sign of virility and skill.

"The Espada are dogs. I can summon maybe two of them with a simple snap... As for the rest, Seth could probably just rise his Reiatsu."

Setoku let out a slow sigh, before his eyes slowly opened again. Somewhere, off in the distance, maybe Avila, where ever she may be, would feel that "Mark" of hers burn, not so much as summoning her, but more of a sign she was needed. Setoku turned his head to Seth's, before again, he took a slow breath.

"She does have a point on the Quincy... but I do think Karakura will be taken care of soon enough.... without..."

This time he turned to Michiyo as he spoke, and smiled wanly.

"Our appearance. Besides, the Quincy have their little internal conflict, let them destroy themselves. I personally want to set my sights on the fall of the Seritei. But, that could just be me."
Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

Hall of the Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Espada   Hall of the Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Lokijima appeared via Sonido. He would not miss an Espada meeting for the world. Apparently everyone was debating leadership, tactics, and planning. That meant only one thing, on each of their minds was either deception, domination, and/or ambition. This was right up Lokijima's alley. He wasn't looking for the top three espada however, he was on a blood filled craze jonesing to feed off lesser arrancar.

"Hello my masters." Lokijima paused, "Status update, I've killed the Novenna Espada and consumed his power. Avathos was weak, but every bit of power helps. Can someone tell me where I can find Espada 8? Or if she is too important direct me to the Sexta Espada, Im ready to kill and to feed."

(OOC: Avathos is inactive I figured it wouldnt be a problem if I killed him off. He is weaker than me and my betrayal fits my personality. Please tell me if you would like me to edit this.)
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

Hall of the Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Espada   Hall of the Espada I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:34 am

"Good.. Good." Seth spoke, before he cracked his neck around and focused his eyes on the new entry. Seth's spiritual pressure fluctuated as he entered with a sort of flamboyance about him, and then he dared to threaten to eliminate the 8th espada, like it'd be his choice.. Betrayal never came without some sort of punishment, and hopefully Setoku and Michiyo would be able to understand when punishment was needed.

Seth's sonido was quick, and his voice trailed behind him - left for Michiyo and Setoku to hear. "Please, don't interrupt me.. This must be done." Seth appeared beside Lokijima in an instant. With his hand to the side, almost stroking the side of his face. Seth grinned before his voice began to pick up slightly.

"I'm afraid you're a fool.. You're killing those weaker than you? How retarded.. Your reiatsu will increase - but continue on this path and youll be nothing but a walking ball of reiatsu.. With nothing to show for it." Seth cracked his neck, before Lokijima would probably notice Seth was now on the other side of him, an after image being presented where he was - the palm still out to touch his face.

"I'll let you off for Novenna, he was a fool.. And i'd have killed him myself - but not for power.. You helped. But i'm telling you, boy.. If you touch my dearest Avila, i shall hang you from my tower by your gullet.. Speaking of which.." Seth turned his head over to Michiyo and Setoku, almost completely ignoring Lokijima for a second, Seth did like Lokijima - and knew he had promise.. He just made stupid judgements, but who was Seth to talk?

"My tower.. It's been erected once again.. The catacombs remained - and the building was simple to reform.. You Lokijima, shall be the first to enter.. With my darling Avila." Seth nodded his head, before he turned and faced the door - walking off and waving his hand back slightly.

"Present yourself to my tower Lokijima, i will go and fetch Avila."
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Hall of the Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Espada   Hall of the Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Michiyo frowned slightly; she didn't like the idea of him so carelessly killing off other Espada. She was surprised, too, at Seth's reaction. Avila must be very important to him, to cause such a response. She thought as she watched Seth confront Septima.

"The catacombs..." Michiyo smirked. "I've heard they are quite the impressive sight." As Seth walked out, waving his hand slightly, Michiyo called after him, "I'll come by there later, shall I? I'd like to view them for myself, if you'd allow it." She wasn't going to force her presence if he didn't want her there, but she WAS quite curious about his labyrinth.

She turned to Seto. "The fall of the Sereitei...a difficult goal. The captains are strong, their forces are united. It will not be easy, but in the end...we could well accomplish such. However, forcing the Quincy to submit could well benefit us too. The Quincy have aided the shinigami in the past...grudgingly, yes."

Her voice trailed off; Michiyo was drifting, her thoughts planning out several different courses of action.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

Hall of the Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Espada   Hall of the Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:50 pm

Setoku watched the exchange between Seth and Lokijima, and slowly licked his lips. The boy had so much promise, and while Seth saw his judgements as foolish, Setoku saw them as wonderful. Not only was he devouring useless Arrancar, but he was going so far as to revert their power to his own. An interesting twist. Seth begun leading Lokijima off to the Catacombs, and Setoku suppressed a shudder. He knew of them, but he wouldn't speak of such, not to Michiyo or Lokijima, perhaps not even to Seth. But it was of little concern, as Seth marched out the door.

"I shall join you two Shortly, Primera-san... Avila, I must know how her progress has been thus far, I did make her an Espada, after all."

His eyes then cut to Michiyo as she spoke, continuing his conversation from earlier. She was never quick to understand, but very quick to plan. He pulled himself up slightly from Aizen's chair, before he appeared directly in front of her, his hand pressing softly to her cheek...

"Stay your thoughts, Michiyo-chan. We shall not have to worry about such from Fujita-kun. You and I both know him better than that. If he calls upon us to eliminate the Quincy leader, so be it, he will return the favor in kind. But enough about my wants or the Quincy..."

His hand cupped under her chin, and he rose her head slightly so their eyes would lock. What was this now?

"There is something you need to see, Avila, she is going to be the future, but let's not let Seth find out, shall we? I shall take you to the catacombs myself, but Seth... doesn't need to know about this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hall of the Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Espada   Hall of the Espada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hall of the Espada
Page 1 of 1