Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seth's Personal Chamber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

Seth's Personal Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Seth's Personal Chamber   Seth's Personal Chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:41 pm

The Chamber to the dark lord was pretty boring, though the room seemed endless.. And took up almost an entire deck on the lower level of the ship. The chamber accompanied only one hangar bay which contained various classified weaponry, vehicles and ships that were to be of use to the Sith.. It was also to be noted that here, was one of the two places a Sith would have to visit before they proceeded on past apprenticeship, the first test being Tarri's, the second being Seth's.

"You ask my name, boy?" Seth smiled, before he turned his head around to present the name he would then become known as, the name he wished to be known as whenever he was in public. All force sensitive Sith who had completed their trials must, by law be named lord. So, to put this into perspective - Upon receiving the Sith warrior title or equivalent, you'd be granted the title lord. To be called anything else would be illegal and punishable by death, the next step would be promotion to Sith master - in which the titles 'lord' or 'master' can be used, anything other can again be punishable by death. Finally, the Sith council and above can be named one of two things, their given 'Darth' title, or Lord.. Or in a single case, dark lord. An apprentice and a master are usually exception to these rules.

"Darth Vastus.." Seth spoke, quietly.. Slowly.. Like he was thinking up the name upon saying it, but he wasn't - he'd had the name for quite some time, throwing it around in his mind. This would be his alias, the next step would be to find Tarri's.. Whether he adopted an ordinary name to follow onto his Darth title, or adopted a more extravagant one was up to him.. But in Seth's eyes, he must have one in order for power to be displayed to the weak, even if the titles were foolish - Seth was military at heart after all.

"And, what is yours?.." Seth said as he strolled into the massive chamber, various lights flickering on at either side of the room.

"Also, leave your weapons at the door."
Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

Seth's Personal Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's Personal Chamber   Seth's Personal Chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:55 pm

The Lower Decks of the ship were dark, but the Aura the Sith Lord let off was even darker. This individual was pure evil, it was much better to ally with him than be at his mercy. Cloud followed who he now knew as Darth Vastus to his chambers. The lights were flickering and it just seemed cold and empty. He left his weapons at the door like he was asked; didnt want to question the Lord twice in one day.

"Lord Vastus, I am not questioning you, but I was wondering why you had me leave my weapons at the door. I have no knowledge of the ways of the sith or jedi, how can I defend myself without my weapons?"
Back to top Go down

Seth's Personal Chamber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Shtuffs Forum :: Role-Playing Area :: Star Wars RP :: Sith Flagship - The Devourer :: Lower decks-
Jump to: