Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-The Joint Tale of Lord Seth and Tarri Qel-Droma-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

-The Joint Tale of Lord Seth and Tarri Qel-Droma- Empty
PostSubject: -The Joint Tale of Lord Seth and Tarri Qel-Droma-   -The Joint Tale of Lord Seth and Tarri Qel-Droma- I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:28 pm

(This is the story of the Fall of Tarri and Seth, told be each one of us. The fall has alot to do with their current motives now, and in the future. Thus, it will be told by each of us, one post at a time, each one for the others perspective. Enjoy.)

The air was humid, sticky. Tarri frowned lightly as he stepped slowly on his trek through the Forests of Yavin IV. His light tan brown robes slightly moved in the humid wind - A howler letting loose on of it's ferocious howls with the wind. Tarri looked up, and through the break in the Trees, there it was - The Sith Temple. It was ruins, now, vines and moss growing over the side. Why was a Jedi here? Well, he had heard tales of Exar Kun and Ulic making this their base of operations in the past war. And considering he was still a baby when the war begun, he wanted to find out all he could about his fallen Uncle. The Jedi Weapons Master clenched his fist tightly a moment, the silver tube hanging from his belt tugged - And then stopped. He felt naked without his famed double bladed lightsaber - Though he built it as an apprentice, unlike most of the other Jedi, he didn't feel the need to update it or make it stronger.

"This is also... where the soldier Seth's friend died at the hands of the Sith..."

He spoke to himself. Early in the war, he had met a young soldier, who was best friends with another soldier, and this friend had died. Tarri wasn't sure of all the details, but he knew it left the soldier hollow - Tarri feared the dark side would consume him - But so far, the kid seemed fine. Well, no matter, really. He wasn't here. He had a premonition, that soldier was going to return, and something bad was going to happen. Tarri felt he owed the Soldier that much, since he wasn't there in time to help his friend. Plus... there was a Vacuum here, and despite the Jedi Council's caution to seal it, Tarri felt it was his duty as a Jedi to find the source.

"Exar Kun... why... how did you fall? So promising a student under Siosk Bossk you were... And Uncle Ulic... Master Arca did so well... so tell me.... somehow..."

Tarri wanted to find some sort of database of Exar Kun, something he kept, a holocron, even. He needed to find out how it happened... and why. What was it they seeked? Was it related to the Sith here and now? Tarri sighed, and then took off at an incredible pace, the force augmenting his speed - After about ten minutes of using Force Speed, Tarri suddenly came to a halt, his feet touching the cold, hard, black rock of the stone built temple. He felt a chill travel up his spine... And visions of his old love suddenly sparked in his head....

----In Tarri's Mind----

"I love you, Master Qel-Droma."

Andrea Halycon spoke softly, her lips parting slowly. The Twi'lek female was everything a man desired, and so much more. They had met many years ago, on the forest moon of Endor. She was taken in as his apprentice, and after years of training, once the girl hit knighthood at age 16, the 20 year old prodigy Tarri fell in love with her. Together, they went on many missions, stopping the Sith, smugglers, and many other dangers to the Republic. She had even fought a Mandalorian at his side - But all those wonderful memories came to an end, when the Council found out about the forbidden love. The Sith were on the rise - And she was a mere Jedi Knight, but Tarri was a freshly trained Weapons Master. The Sith threat was rising, as well. As the two stood in the Council chamber, and she whispered those words to him, the Jedi spoke...

"Apprentice Halycon... your lightsaber, please."

The girl gave Tarri one, last fleeting look, it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, and gracefully, she pulled the hooked lightsaber from her belt, ignited it, and shoved it into the central stone of the council chamber. And like the one's exiled before her, she stiffly walked out of the chambers, saying no more. It was the last time he would ever see her. After the council had berated him for his foolishness, he went on a quest to find her - But the Sith had stopped that. Last he heard, she was living in the Dune Seas of Tattooine, alone.... If only... That damned council...

----Present----

His eyes quickly opened. This place was evil, it was making him want to Punish the Jedi for taking her away! He would find her... as soon as the Sith Invasion was dealt with, and he promised, he would make things right. Leave the Jedi, even. But he couldn't blame the Council, no, that was the Dark Side talking. He needed to find out about Uncle Ulic and Exar Kun. He called the force around him, using it too shield him from the Dark Side energies - A Master of the lost art of "Battle Meditation" - A Sith Trait - He was a key player in the war against the Sith. He couldn't turn that against the Republic, no matter how the Jedi had stamped on his love.

"There is no ignorance... only knowledge. There is no death... only... the Force.."

He recited the Jedi Code to keep his nerves calm, but he knew, deep down, that the Code did not have all the answers. But he kept that too himself, lest he be tempted. He crossed the stone entry-way into the Temple, and the familiar sounds of growling hit his ears.... He wasn't alone. He had heard of the Sith Massassi, a deformed chemically altered variation of the actual Sith Species that Exar Kun harnessed as his slaves... Were they still alive? He took another step forward, and his vision was suddenly filled with Amber eyes and pink skin all around him. He smiled inwardly a moment, before his lightsaber tugged from his belt, and both sides of the blade ignited...

"I see..."

------Meanwhile, Seth....------
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: -The Joint Tale of Lord Seth and Tarri Qel-Droma-   -The Joint Tale of Lord Seth and Tarri Qel-Droma- I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:20 am

"Sir.. We're approaching the planet's orbit." The voice of a naval commander rang through Seth's quarters, where Seth was knelt on the floor, his eyes closed and his breathing deep. Seth, upon finishing his Jedi trials had 'decided' he wished to travel, like most aspiring Jedi consulars did, seeking knowledge and truth behind all there was in the galaxy was, what seemed to be Seth's ultimate goal.

"You don't have to call me that anymore, you know?" Seth smiled as he stood, he brushed his light brown robes - which weren't as bulky or as large as most other consulars formally wore. "I won't hold it against you if you call me by my name, commander." Seth lowered his head and raised it back up, this man was also an old friend of his.. Seth had many old friends in the republic it seemed. Seth grinned slightly, though the smile seemed empty, like there was no emotion to it at all. "So this is where the journey begins, eh?.. I feel good."

Seth was on his way to Yavin IV, but it'd be a while before he got himself together and landed. Though Seth put on a good front, he was actually scarred inside - he sat down as the commander left his room then simply closed his eyes, put up his hood and began to recollect what had all happened.

-----Date Unknown-----

Seth sniffed the air, with a full smile. Though sniffing the air was probably pointless, as Seth was on a republic command ship, his own command ship. He looked around through the view points and couldn't help but smile, he had received his promotion only a couple of days before he had set foot upon this massive ship, and he wasn't going to let the Naval command down.

"Seth! Seth! Uh! I mean, Admiral!" Seth was presented with quite a young face, the face of an Ensign.. And from Seth's reaction this was obviously quite a familiar face. Seth frowned slightly, and sent his palm to smack the back of this boy's head.

"Andrew, you idiot!" Seth spoke in a lowered tone, like he was whispering.. Yet he was angered. "You'll get yourself into trouble, and me! Remember to use formalities in the future.." Seth raised himself back up and looked over his crew, who had seemingly not noticed anything wrong with the situation. "Hm, good.. good." Seth grinned, and awaited a late salute from the Ensign before responding with his own.

"Ahem! Sorry, sir!" The boy grinned, Seth and him were actually old friends.. Well, Seth and his brother were - His brother was in the republic marines.. A dangerous job, obviously. He was killed when Andrew was only a child, at around the age of 4.. Seth promised he'd look after Andrew if anything ever went wrong, and that's what he was doing. "We've picked up another ship on the sensors! Just thought i'd let y.." The whole ship shook, and Seth's face dropped.

"Another ship?.." It was a little late, Seth knew Andrew would be the death of him.. But not now, not yet. There wasn't any time to scramble fighters or marines, the Sith it seemed were already on top of them. "Get down, Andrew." Seth said, as he drew his blaster and aimed at the entrance to the bridge, but his defense was short-lived as it was simply tugged from his hands by an unseen force, and Seth was cast back - hitting his head and becoming dazed as a tall man entered, with a red beam extending from a piece of metal in his hand. Andrew at this next point, was foolish.. He rushed forwards in order to try and run away, and within seconds he was impaled and left to one side.

----Present day----

Seth jumped to his feet and clutched his head. "Agh!" An in a moment, he regained himself.. Standing firm and tall whilst taking a deep breath. "It's my fault.. You'll be avenged." He nodded slowly to himself before turning and making his way to the landing ship he'd been assigned, it was time for him to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: -The Joint Tale of Lord Seth and Tarri Qel-Droma-   -The Joint Tale of Lord Seth and Tarri Qel-Droma- I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:03 pm

"Heh... the Massassi were indeed quite the Brutal Type, I see..."

Tarri was coming out of a spin, blood circling around his form once his feet lightly touched the ground. Around him, over ten of the mutants stood, there arms yanked back, massive weapons in their grasp... yet something was missing from their eyes. Life? Tarri's saber shut-down, and he quickly placed the hilt back on his belt, when an echo reached out to him, causing him to grasp his chest tightly, as he stumbled forward.

"Seth...!"

Tarri stumbled forward, landing on one knee, his heart... it hurt. His eyes stung. He could feel the tears building in them... He was here? But... the Trials... Tarri quickly shook his head, trying to push the memory of the flight away - He was there, he could of done something. Could of saved Seth's friend.... yet he didn't. He failed. He wasn't on the ship, no, but he was there! If Seth were to fall... it would be his fault. And to top it off, the Boy was here! And having visions of the past!

"Seth... you weren't supposed to come here... the Trials should still have you busy... Where is your former Master?"

Tarri shook his head again, pushing the memories away once more, and rising. It was ok, there were no Sith here. Besides these things. A loud clank suddenly sounded from behind, causing Tarri to tighten up, and look over his shoulder. The ten Warriors who seemed frozen in strike mode, fell forward, their heads rolling off. It still rocked Tarri to the core that Lightsabers were so powerful. He had severed all their heads in his final attack, yet the damage wasn't shown for nearly a full minute afterwards. Were they alive that whole time? He wasn't sure.

"I see... you truly are a legend to behold, Last of the Qel-Droma."

Tarri's hand shot down, the saber yanking from his belt, as his arm stretched back over his shoulder, one blade on the dual-bladed lightsaber igniting in a snap-hiss, and the sound of another Saber crashing into it echoed through the area.

"Indeed, that's what they say.... but the real amazement is... you've been here the whole time, without me being able to detect you. Quite impressive.... Sith."

Tarri pressed his saber against the mans own, and spun on his heel, spinning around, the other blade igniting, and swinging low, taking the Sith's legs. It was over in a matter of seconds. But something felt rotten in the core of his stomach - And suddenly, a blaze of inferno and darkness rolled over him as Sith begun being felt all around Yavin... and not just the planet itself... but in space. So... the Sith were indeed here.

"Damnit..."

Tarri shot forward, holding his dual-bladed lightsaber behind him, the tip of the blade dragging through the concrete and melting a perfect line in the floor behind him as he ran. He had to find their main base quickly... or war was going to occur. Tarri reached out with the force, trying to send some kind of alert to Seth - Notifying him to to prepare for battle... but would he get it in time?
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: -The Joint Tale of Lord Seth and Tarri Qel-Droma-   -The Joint Tale of Lord Seth and Tarri Qel-Droma- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:09 am

"He's gone.." Seth's voice would travel back to Tarri in an extremely strong fashion, he was obviously referring to his old master. "Not many people know i'm here, other than my old comrades who wish the same fate upon these Sith." Seth took a deep breath, and slid along the ground to where his drop ship was waiting for him, he put up his brown hood and smiled slightly.

"Tarri, isn't it?" Seth smiled, he knew about Tarri as a Jedi.. It was hard not to know about him - he was a prodigy among the guardians, something to aspire too.. Seth didn't quite get to finish his training, but did in months what most did in years.. His mastery of the force left him unchallenged to all but the Jedi masters of the order, which was quite a feat to be proud of.. His skill with the lightsaber relied heavily on his use of the force, he used many force abilities and various ways of force manipulation to strengthen and give himself power, in time he would train in the ways of the lightsaber himself.. But for now, he needed it for one thing and one thing only.

"..I'm about to let go, Tarri." The drop ship took off from the capital ship and broke orbit, Seth let a tear drop from his massive pools of black that were his Nautolan eyes, before he let out his last words, before he in essence died inside.

"Forgive me." As the drop ship hit the ground, the cockpit lid flew open - and Seth flew out at an extremely fast speed, he took a quick roll on the floor and as he did his lightsaber ignited and extended a long green colour. He wasn't far off of Tarri's position, and by now the Sith had almost landed.. It was also obvious that something was fueling Seth - his coming here had triggered an intense force rage, and by now nothing would stand in his way as a small spark of darkness inside of him began to grow and consume him.. Soon he'd fill the void that was left on this planet.

Seth turned his head where he spotted a lone Sith, a familiar face.. The sith master who slaughtered Seth's friend had an apprentice, and this was obviously him.. Was it a he? It dropped it's hood and revealed it's own face, one who hid behind a mask in order to not display gender.. In fact this was a she, Seth would remember such cowardice. He extended his arm in the girls direction and almost instantaneously the girl began to implode, first her arms.. Then legs, the ribcage slammed inwards and it simply looked like she was being cubed in mid-air, blood spurted outwards when Seth let go and turned away, leaving the body lifeless.

Sparks of electricity formed around Seth's hands as his eyes widened.

"And i speak to you once again, Tarri.. I've never felt this strong."
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: -The Joint Tale of Lord Seth and Tarri Qel-Droma-   -The Joint Tale of Lord Seth and Tarri Qel-Droma- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:27 pm

Tarri stumbled around a corner, his lightsaber blade being the only thing that kept him from falling over. This wasn't going to turn out good, he knew it. Seth spoke to him, literally, spoke to him. But how...? Wait... he was a Nautolan... he had abilities far ahead of humans. Tarri didn't reply to Seth, he couldn't, not in the same sense, he had no connection to him like Master and Apprentice, and contained no enhanced force power like Seth, but Seth would know he heard him. An image flared up in Tarri's mind as he ran, one of pain, of no remorse... of vengeance. It took Tarri a moment to recognize the two he was seeing....

"Darkness is mine..."

Tarri said out loud, finishing off some vision he had had. Tarri jumped directly into a wall next, his booted feet pressing to the smooth limestone, as he used the force to help keep him steady, running up and along the wall, again, using the force to vault to another wall, and another, until he could angle himself up and out - coming to a stiff landing around a small group of Sith, who stood and watched as Seth drained the life from the Master's apprentice.

"What's this...?"

Tarri spoke at just the right volume, causing one of the Sith to turn his head and look, as Tarri came down, crouching to one knee, the force seeming to roll through the ground, sending to of the Sith back. The third, however, seemed ready. It rocked back and forth slightly, before he ignited his lightsaber, cast his cowl back, and shot forward, swinging his saber to meet Tarris. Tarri quickly caught the saber on his own, and out of the corner of his eye - He saw it, the lightning building around Seth's hands, the darkness coming from him - Could he stop him..?

-----Date Unknown-----

The girl brought her curve saber down, slicing the Tulk'kata in half, the purple blade seeming to cast a glow among her features in the night sky. She hated these beasts, hated this planet. Hated the fact her Master, the supposed 'great' Tarri Qel-Droma, would bring her here. Why was he so interested in this old Dust ball of red sand and graves anyway? She would have that talk with him soon enough, his curiosity in the Sith would be his undoing, she just knew it - And just as quickly as she thought it, a voice spoke to her - A voice of twisted evil, hatred.

"You really think he comes him out of curiosity? He comes here... to learn. As you will, girl."

The Girl gasped, as a figure with a twisted Blue light emanated from the fallen beast, it's hood pulled up over it's hair, a mask worn over it's face. If she wasn't mistaken... this was.. Ajunta Pall.

"And what would a dead, broken Sith Lord know about my Master?"

The girl sneered, turning her back on the Sith Lord - She had to be going crazy. Having a conversation with the late Ajunta Pall. The only reason she knew of him was because of... Tarri's.... teachings. Her eyes went wide, but she quickly averted that thought, Tarri wasn't a Sith. He just wanted to know what happened to his Uncle.

"No... He already knows. He wants to learn of... Tulak Horde. A beast of a man. With a lightsaber, and with the force. Tarri Qel-Droma, the Qel-Droma name, it is of the Sith Dynasty now - And he will come to see that... in time."

"NO!"

The Girl screamed, before raising her hands, lightning casting off her fingers, and into the ghost, easily decimating it. Her breath was heavy, her lekku were twitching. Had it read her mind? But how? It was dead! A cold, hollow laugh echoed through the desert, as the voice spoke one last time...

"As will you... Twi'lek..."

The girl let out a scream, before lighting converged from her fingertips, hitting all the silhouettes she could see - And all of them falling. All except one. It shifted a moment, before falling to it's knees. Her eyes went wide, as she shot forward to the fallen man. It was....

------------------------

"No...!"

Tarri's lightsaber slid off the Sith's own, as he yelled out to Seth, trying to stop him from killing the Sith Apprentice. She had nothing to do with his friends death - So why? Tarri quickly shut off his lightsaber, and spun around; the Sith stumbled forward, and the snap-hiss of the blade followed - his hilt was against the Sith's back, and the blade was coming from dead center of his neck.

"Seth...don't do this!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -The Joint Tale of Lord Seth and Tarri Qel-Droma-   -The Joint Tale of Lord Seth and Tarri Qel-Droma- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-The Joint Tale of Lord Seth and Tarri Qel-Droma-
Page 1 of 1