Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

District 34

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dellindis
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
dellindis

District 34 Empty
PostSubject: District 34   District 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:36 pm

district 34 one of the more rough districts in souther rukongai but still held a civil community that would help other when the need arrised but as of now that hardly matters for now more then a quarter of the district was leveled rubble everywhere the resendets of the district fleeing from the raging around the district destroying all that was in their path .

Captain Zaalbaag arrives to find much of the district destroyed he immediately yells to the four squad members that were with him "FAN OUT! look for any survivors and evacuate them out of the area"

the four squad members then all say unanimously "YES SIR!" they all then scatter leaving the captain alone looking at the rubble then saying out loud "hmm isn't this where takizawa said he was going?" he then looks to wards the Gillian that were still destroying the district "your mine" he then starts to move towards them
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

District 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 34   District 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:54 pm

There was a total of 39 gillian spaced around the area. How they got in was a mystery, but it didn't matter now, not while they wreaked havoc. In unison, 18 of the gillian all charged and fired ceros, obliterating another section of the district.

One gillian was bearing down upon a young man who was desperately trying to fend it off, protecting a single dwelling in particular which was damaged, but standing. He slashed at the gillian with his zanpakuto, but failed to do significant damage. The gillian responded by roaring, then it began to charge a cero.
Back to top Go down
https://shtuffzandthingz.forumotion.com
dellindis
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
dellindis

District 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 34   District 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:38 pm

as zaalbaag was moveing through the district he saw a shinigami being attacked by a menos trying to destroy the area zaalbaag acted on impulse drawing his sword then flashstepping from where he was dirctly beside the menos's head cutting clean through the menos head cleaved off the menos's body falling backwards onto the rubble that it created zaalbaag lands on the ground after the hollows corpse dissapates he looks at the shinigami and waves

"good to see you again takazawa do me a favour while your here and send and messege to the squad for some backup" zaalbaag then shunpoes further into the distict for some more carnage with the hollows arriving above one of the menos cleaving its head he ten turns to face another menos charging a cero as zaalbaags direction he then scratches his head "eh this is going to take awhile squad 12 is going to hear an earfull about this"
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

District 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 34   District 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:09 pm

A group of 12 gillian standing not far off turned to meet this new threat while the rest continued to ravage the area. One of the 12 roared, and the rest began to charge ceros. Several lower-ranking shinigami stood nearby, helpless to do anything to stop them, and several shinigami already lay on the ground, motionless, most likely never to fight again.

Takazawa nodded to the captain, then ran as fast as he could back towards the sereitei to inform the squad of the need for backup.
Back to top Go down
https://shtuffzandthingz.forumotion.com
dellindis
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
dellindis

District 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 34   District 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:23 am

as the 12 menos stomped ever closer to their target Zaalbaag raised his hand then starting pointing at the shinigami that were helpless then squad members of his own all seated officers appeared helping the shinigami that were trapped and couldn't move while helping the others that were ordered to get out of the area

then all in unison the 12 menos fired their ceros all at the same time at the captain the figure undaunting and not even fazed at what would be a devastating attack at him he just closed his eyes then grabbed his sword while it was still in its sheath holds it in front of him then says in a voice as that could hardly be heard as he is drawing it "make them bleed" he pauses for a second "Senshi No Nagare"

no bliding flash of light was seen but as the sword was being drawn it began to change shape now the entire weapon sheath and sword were changing the weapon taking a pure silver color and the hilt started to show engravings on it

as the ceros were charging forward to him still not moving he began to hold out his left hand infrount of him and then he spins his sheath like a fan infrount of him like a shield then as the 12 ceros collide with him a large explosion rocks the area around him creating a large field of dust but something odd was happening to the ceros they were starting to shrink getting smaller and smaller as the dust clears it is seen what is happening all 12 of the ceros were shrinking into his sheath he had slight burn marks and the such from the explosion but no where near the damage that was expected he was absorbing the ceros into his zanpakuto then as the ceros all but disappear he sighes "phew if that was anyone else that probably would of ended diffidently" Zaalbaag then sheathed his sword again but not sealing it was he giving up?

he then shunpoes closer to the 12 menos that were attacking him appearing at the left of the farthest most menos on the left "are you ready yet? " he said as if he was talking to himself as all the menos turn to face him Zaalbaag still looking off in the distance while listening to something "hmm do it at 40% of the power i don't want to blow my arm off" his zanpakuto then starts to glow he redraws his sword but it is not the same as it was before now it is shining brightly almost as if it was its own light source he says three words "cut apart senshi" with his one arm holding the sword he swings his sword as if he was going to cleave the menos in half but he was not close enough but something else entirely happened a massive blast of silver energy ten times a size of Zaalbaag shoots from the sword cleaving through the first menos's head with ease then the second then the third then the Fourth thanks to all the menos being in a line the attack cuts through all 12 of the menos's head completely destroying them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 34   District 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 34
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Shtuffs Forum :: Role-Playing Area :: Bleach RP :: Soul Society :: Rukongai :: Southern Rukongai-
Jump to: