Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drinking in the Slums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

Drinking in the Slums Empty
PostSubject: Drinking in the Slums   Drinking in the Slums I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:17 am

Adi Cloud was armed with all his gear and almost fully recovered. He didnt know his way back to the pub he was at earlier so he just walked until he could find a place to drink. As he went further he noticed the area became more impovershed. He started getting looks as if they didnt want him here; one man walking the other way bumped shoulders with him. Cloud thought nothing of it. Another human male bumped into him, but this time he started spouting accusations.

"Why'd you run into me Cerean. You alien scum how would you like an official greeting from the neighboorhood?"

Cloud retorted without words but insted by pulling out his stun baton and downing the hostile opposer. Two more attacked him from different angles and Cloud pulled out his vibroblade to combat them. They were only using fists for now so it didnt pose lethal threat, but all it takes is one blaster shot. Cloud stunned one directly infront of him and instinctively swung around to keep the one behind him away. He moved in jabbing with his stun baton in his left hand to set up for a slash and kill with his vibroblade in his right. They had picked the wrong Cerean to mess with. His opponent dodged a jab by moving right only to get a vibroblade edge to his right thigh. On one knew the man tried to fight back, but he couldnt. Clud kicked him down with enough force to knock him out.

Cloud turned around to find his very first attacker getting up and pulling out his blaster. He was too far away to be dealt a melee blow; Cloud threw his vibro blade and with intense speed it managed to impale and kill the man. The others ran/limped off as he retrieved his vibroblade and sheathed it.

"Now where can I find a drink around here?"
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: Drinking in the Slums   Drinking in the Slums I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:51 pm

The Sith fighter Seth had left his ship in had just dropped out of hyperspace, before it landed quite a distance away from where Cloud actually was. Seth, disembarked from his high powered vessel and simply strolled into the slums, where he spotted cloud.

"I guessed you'd be here." Seth grinned, as he glanced to a dead man and then to Cloud - who had apparently come out the victor. "You think you've won? We're going to keep this quiet, this that i'm about to give you. Speak of it to no one, or you die.. Slowly, in an extremely painful fashion. Think of the worst things you can imagine happening to you, then think of that as heaven in comparison to what i can do to you, okay?" Seth grinned, and nodded his head slightly to Cloud before adjusting his robes. "Lesson 1, a fairly simple lesson.. Taught to most Jedi, but any force user must understand this as well.. Though you aren't capable of learning the force, you must understand this.. Every action has a response, a ripple that can stretch out across the galaxy.. You will not take another life without my consent, whether i tell you everything is expendable, or whether you should give your own life to save another.. Is that understood?" Seth didn't wait for a response before simply answering his own question, "Good, glad to see you have no issues with that.. Now, this way."

Seth grinned before moving his arm to the side, gesturing to where he had landed his Sith fighter before walking to where Cloud was.. This situation was indeed strange, but Seth needed Cloud.. And Torch indeed would become Seth's apprentice - should she succeed in this situation, but for now Cloud must be kept secret.. Tarri would know Seth had brought an extra being aboard his ship, but would never lay eyes upon him, only up until his time comes.

"We don't have all day, boy. I need you, and if you wish to prosper in this world.. You need me too, the only thing is - you are expendable and replaceable, i'm not." Seth grinned, before making his way over to his ship and starting the engines.
Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: Drinking in the Slums   Drinking in the Slums I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:39 pm

Cloud still standing over the dead man was confronted by the same presence he had encountered at the bar. This man was too strong to fight, far too strong even for a skilled warrior like Cloud. He faced the man while his "tutor" spoke to him. Apparently this man was a Sith, but Cloud had considered that back at the bar. Cloud followed this indomitable force to his ship listening and not saying a word in return. Speaking didn't suit Cloud at this particular moment, he was covered in blood and in no place to talk to a Sith Lord about his preachings. The engines started after they both boarded. Cloud didnt know where they were going so he finally spoke.

"Where are you taking me? If youre going to take me on the same path that you took that Human boy I'll tell you Im not interested. I may be expendable to you, but I only care about me. I will take your help if I need it and move along as I please. Someone like a Sith Lord should be able to understand where Im coming from."
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: Drinking in the Slums   Drinking in the Slums I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:33 pm

"Speak back to me again and i'll rip out your tongue.. You feel that?.." The ship took off slightly, and Cloud would slowly start to feel a vice like grip around his neck, Though Seth barely made a motion to move.. Using a force strangulation technique to halt his breathing. "You're in no place to speak, and definitely not back to me.. Or ill snap your neck and leave you floating in space." Seth released his grip, and once he had it would seem the ship was approaching the restricted docking bay on his Sith capital ship.

"You simply cannot follow the same path as it, it's stronger than you." Seth grinned as the ship came in to land, lowering and touching down pretty easily. "If you care about yourself, do what's good for you and save yourself.. Because there are things much worse than death my friend, your mind for example.. I could crush it and shard it until it's nothing - leaving you as nothing but a dribbling fool who would only see shapes for all eternity.. And i could keep you alive that long, if i wished." Seth grinned, as the sliding lid over the cockpit flew open, allowing Seth to step out.

"Though right now, i may seem arrogant.. But i simply do not have the time nor the effort to continue speaking to you like you're on a level with me, so you'll accept my training.. And kill a single person when i tell you too, you're not strong enough yet.. But in time you will be.. And once it has been destroyed, you'll continue on your way to do as you please - with the skills i have given you, though if i wish to call upon you again.. You will answer." Seth nodded his head and turned away from Cloud.

"So please, shut up.. And do as i say."
Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: Drinking in the Slums   Drinking in the Slums I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Cloud wanted to stay alive, he wanted to become strong, he wanted to become rich, and he wanted a new proffession where his skills would be best used. THis would all be possible because of the man piloting the ship, so Cloud would be "all back of the bus" for now.

"I didnt get your name my lord. Oh also I want to apologise I thought my statement would be relateable to a Sith Lord."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking in the Slums   Drinking in the Slums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking in the Slums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Shtuffs Forum :: Role-Playing Area :: Star Wars RP :: Centerpoint/Corellia :: Coronet-
Jump to: