Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zaalbaag Arekusu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dellindis
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
dellindis

Zaalbaag Arekusu Empty
PostSubject: Zaalbaag Arekusu   Zaalbaag Arekusu I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:54 pm

Name: Zaalbaag Arekusu
Race: shinigami

Hair color: brown he also seams to have grown a 5'oclock shadow recently (why cause Im awesome)
eye colour : deep blue
Clothing: standard shinigami kimono
Zanpakuto: senshi no nagare" looks like a normal katana in it's sealed state
shikai: make them bleed" in shikai the zanpakuto transform’s the blade and the sheathe the shikai improves his physical attributes greatly at the cost of preventing him to use kido when is shikai Zaalbaag's flashstep improves immensely.
the only ability that he is aware of zaalbaag's shikai has a bit of a gambit the reason zaalbaag's sheath transforms with the zanpakuto "absorbing slash" the reason zaalbaag's sheathe transforms along with the zanpakuto is because of this when under attack by any type of powerful energy blast Zaalbaag grabs his sheathe and positions it between him and the attack he usually only uses this for when attacked by a cero and the sheathe absorbs the attack then to release the attack Zaalbaag has the sheathe his sword so the blade can absorb the energy then he release it in a striking motion usually he only uses this as his trump card problem is he need to be attacked by and energy blast for it to work. the sheathe has to absorb enough energy before he can use the attack
[senshi no kesu] Zaalbaag points his hand at the sheathe of his zanpakuto in exchange for discarding his ability to use his energy blast zaalbaag enters a trance like state where he becomes disconnected from the outside world he can only see the battle everything else is blocked from his mind

kido ( up to level 40 with incantation up to level 10 without)

bankai(senshi no kesu) "make them bleed Senshi no kesu" after lengthy consideration i came up with another one its idea is a bit simplistic
when he deides that he must release he sheaths his sword then puts the sheath in his right hand and then calling out the usual words a small flash a light erupts from his zanpakuto the shikai state turning into a silver liquid and the liquid seeping into his right arm the liquid covering his whole arm up too his shoulder once the surface hardens it is seen that his liquid has taken a metallic form cover his right arm like a small part of armor this silver armor whatever you call it is his bankai offense and defense to put it in the simplest terms it is a shapershifting weapon this metallic armor can take on any form the user want but it cannot separate from his body so he could create shields weapons but he cannot create ranged weapons with it this entire bankai is meant for close combat situations so in turn it also passively increases his physical while keeping in the theme that it seals of his kido also he is able to switch ams by putting his arms in a x like pattern so that the metal switches to his left arm
also currently his skill in using this bankai is fairly limited so if he keeps shapeshifting on the fly then the bankai will start to wear out his body (say15 to 25?)

bankai ability's: currently he only has control of the bankais ability to shapeshift into different weapons (I do plan to add stuff but currently he only has control of its ability to change form)

Example of forms that his bankai can take but are not limited too: great swords"katanas"large shields"axes"maces"kasurigama"basically all ninja close quarter stuff since i like that"longsword" oh and polearms imagination's the limit i guess unless that is too hax

personalty: when someone insults something that he cares about he get agitated and will most likely attack the person Zaalbaag prefers to one on one he spends a lot of his time practicing his sword skill's he will always give his enemy a fair chance although he mostly goes after the path that requires the least amount of effort he's proficient at flashstep but no where near the fastest (shunpo for those who don't know) but where his skills really lie is in his close quarters combat where he usually combines sword techniques along with hand to hand attacks

Last edited by dellindis on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

Zaalbaag Arekusu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaalbaag Arekusu   Zaalbaag Arekusu I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Spoiler:
Accepted as Captain of Squad Ten
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/

Zaalbaag Arekusu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Shtuffs Forum :: Role-Playing Area :: Bleach RP :: Character Creation :: Shinigami Creations-
Jump to: