Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Command Module

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

Command Module Empty
PostSubject: Command Module   Command Module I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:31 pm

The air was acrylic, almost. The smell of burnt steel and dried blood was almost palpable, and the scene that unfolded was of murder. Centerpoint Station, for all intents and purposes, was shut down. Very few people on board, which was odd considering it's massive size. Built eons ago by an unknown alien species, it was said to of put the Corellian system together. Even placing it's star, and it's perfectly aligned planets together. It made sense, considering how 'Perfect' the system seemed as a host for life. Tarri was breathing heavily, his curved lightsabers floating in front of him - The purple blades humming as if excited. Before him stood a woman, her robes tore and burnt, her hair hanging down at her shoulders, with the bangs pressed to her soft forehead with sweat. She took a breath, as the strap to her bra fell off, exposing her breasts - Yet even standing there topless, with Tarri in front of her, she did not falter. She took a breath, speaking slowly..

"So... Master Qel-Droma... you are alive.. Color me surprised... I never expected to find you in such a place. What is it you want with the Corellian Centerpoint?"

Tarri smiled, before his lightsabers floated back to his hands. The sleeves of his robes were burnt on the ends, the shoulders of it gone - The back, on the floor. He stood there topless himself, his torso gleaming with sweat. Whoever this woman was... she was one hell of a duelist, apparently.

"Me? Oh, nothing Mistress Arya. Just a humble place to call home."

The girl frowned, home? He killed twenty five republic soldiers, her apprentice, and now was trying to kill her... for a 'home'?! Her face flashed red, and she charged forward, bringing the double bladed saber down in a downward sweeping motion to cut him in half - He countered with his own blade, and pushed it up, before spinning back two steps, and pulling his blades up.

"You... have improved since you were a mere apprentice, Arya. I'm proud."

"I learned from the best... You taught us how to move with the motions, feel the force guide us to the weak point... allow us to see... without our eyes."

She flowed forward in a step-stab that sent her blade for Tarri's solar plex for an instant kill, but Tarri used his left saber to press it down into the ground, and then, stepping around her, he dragged the blade away from hers, shutting it down, and covered her lips with his hand. The lightsaber pressing so hard into her jaw, the skin below her cheek had actually begun to bleed.

"Shhh, my dear. Halycon was my best student, you are nowhere near her level - When you see Mistress Terra Halycon... tell her I said... hi."

Suddenly, his purple lightsaber emitted from between her breasts, as she let out a half scream, the life draining from her. So he had killed her... The Council was suspicious... but they never thought.... The world begun turning black, as Tarri's voice filled her thoughts...

"Your over-confidence was your weakness. Did you truly think you stood a chance against me? Not even the best among the Sith or Jedi can stand to the student of Tulak Hord. Lord Seth will be here soon, and I need to tidy the place up..."

The girl flew forward as Tarri released a blast of force energy, and straight into the view port that allowed you a beautiful view of the planet Talus, and the star, Corell. That image was suddenly ruined, as the almost nude female's body cracked the duraplast, and the windows shattered. Sucking everything that wasn't bolted down to the floor out of the module... Everything that wasn't bolted down... except Tarri. Using the force, he stuck himself to the floor, as air and computer generated atmosphere was sucked into space, and then the steel shutters all slammed down over the windows, stopping the immense sucking power of anti-gravity meeting gravity. Tarri wobbled a bit, before falling back on his rear, and taking a deep breath. Crossing his legs, he brought his hands to his lap, and sighed.

"You were so strong, Arya.. I truly am proud...."

A tear rolled from the Sith Lords closed eye, as he begun to fall into the Jedi healing trance to heal everything up before the arrival of the Lord of the Sith. In the coldness of Space, some space flights stopped dead in their tracks, as some black, frozen husk floating from Centerpoint suddenly lit up a bright blue, and the husk seemed to disappear. Jessica Arya had just become one... with the force. Her death would be felt through out the entire council, and on the planet of Corellia as well..
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/

Command Module
Page 1 of 1