Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inside Tsubakidai Park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dellindis
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
dellindis

Inside Tsubakidai Park Empty
PostSubject: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:01 am

dellindis arrived at the entrance of Tsubakidai park after a long time of just wandering around the town doing nothing an odd thing to do for an arroncar even more odd that none of the shinigami have even bothered with him in the time he has been in the town

he then slowly begins to walk through the park occasionally glancing at humans in the area doing their various activates the fact that none of them could see him did not seam to bother him at all after about ten minutes of walking he comes upon a very large tree he then disappears for a second then reappears at one of the top branches not could support his weight he then gets conftable and closes his eyes and after a few minutes he was snoring loudly

(3 hours later)
dellindis yawns as he stretches in the tree haveing had a very enjoyable rest looking to see that most of the humans in the park have gone back to their home's then for some reason he jumps down then turns around so he is faceing the tree then takes one deep breath then quickly drawing his sword then slashing at the large tree cutting it into little pieces with hundreds of precise strikes now all that was left was the little part of the tree at the base he then sheathes his sword then turns around heading for the exit of the park
Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:18 am

Cloud was visiting the world of the Living because there had been a large number of powerful reiatsu throughout the town. He was only a LT, and his job was to engage only if necessary, but he wanted samples for his research. He was the Overseer of Shinigami Experiments and he was always looking to enhance his knowledge.

He used his flash step to get to the park where he saw an arrancar resting and relaxing before getting up to go leave. This was very unusual, hollows by nature are usually terrorists and berserkers. This one was worth talking to and studying. No harm in a simple conversation before an inevitable battle.

"I am Squad 12 Lieutenant Sho Cloud. What type of hollow sits down relaxes only to get up and not cause any trouble for the population of souls?"
Back to top Go down
dellindis
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
dellindis

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:36 am

dellindis turned around to see a shinigami talking to him odd most shinigami prefer to cut first ask questions later

"me?" he puts his hand to his chin as if he was pondering the answer "well i guess it would be the odd type of hollow i guess but then again why are you speaking to this hollow? is it not the shinigami policy for hollows to cut first ask questions second but anyway you want to know why im not causing trouble i guess most of it is not to draw attention but i seamed to have failed at that"

he was feigning carelessness but the truth was that dellindis was slightly nervious allthough he was not letting it show for some strange reason he begins to sniff the air and then cough

"uh you have to smell of a scientist on you" he then looks more closely at cloud "wait i think ive seen you before" he begins to scratch his head as if looking for an answer "AH! now i remember you were here with that captain a while back when this place got really crowded with espada. do me a favour and next time dont bring extremly powerfull arroncars around again"

Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:52 am

Cloud didnt recognise this arrancar from the last time he visited Kyoto City. This might have been because he was incapacitated due to the overwhelming reiatsu of three espada and two captains.

"Im making adjustments to my living hollow bait as we speak. It was quite the blunder. Also a scientist doesn't attack without examining first, and as long as Ive been with Squad 12, I have been a scientist first and a shinigami second. That is the way of the Department of Research and Development."

Cloud paused and smiled. "Im going to need your name for when I label the experiment tubes containing your DNA."
Back to top Go down
dellindis
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
dellindis

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:19 am

dellindis's face visibly saddened when he hear what the shinigami was saying about taking his DNA "so thats how it is is it? another experiment for you shinigami?" he then turns his head to the sky for a second while he was thinking an image flashes in his mind about another arrancar he know a long time ago

he then snaps back to reality "well you can just call me Dellindis i guess"
now all illusions of non aggression was gone anyone else that could see them would be able to feel the tension emanating off the two

he then looks around checking to see how many humans are in the area seaming to be satisfied with what he sees he looks directly back at the shinigami "well now i wish i stayed asleep"

he begins to walk to a less crowded area of the park he then turns his head speaking to the shinigami while he is walking "come squad 12 Lieutenant Sho cloud i would prefer that we did not damage my favorite sleeping spot plus is it not the shinigami policy to protect souls?"
Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:42 pm

THe hollow had a point, no need to mess up this particular area especially since parks usually attract high populations of souls. He waived his hand and spoke.

"Lead the way. I am in no hurry, I am quite fond of observing your mannerisms. Dont get me wrong we are on our way to fight, but enemies dont always have to hate each other."

Cloud smiled and followed the arrancar. He wasn't quite sure how powerful Dellindis was. He wasnt an espada because he reffered to them without a context of belonging. "What number are you arrancar?"
Back to top Go down
dellindis
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
dellindis

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:55 pm

dellindis stopped for a second looking around before he continued walking turning his head to face cloud "number? oh you mean the ranking system that they have for arroncars and the such i don't associate myself with the espada and their like so i guess i wouldn't really have a number huh?

they then reach one of the many exits of the park he looks back to where they were walking from saying out loud "huh this might be the last time i get to look at those trees" the slightest sign of a smile could be seen he then turns to say "we will arrive at the destination in about twenty minutes if you can wait that long but there is hardly anyone living there now" odd this arroncar seams to have a firm grasp of the geography of the town and the people in it

(assuming cloud doesn't back stab him on the way there) 20 minutes later

they arrive at what dellindis was talking about a completely secluded part of the park the is actually quite bautifull in the quietness dellindis smiles as he sees it walking to one of the bigger trees in this little grove "i found this place some time ago it always seams to be quiet here the townspeople seam to avoid it the perfect place i guess" he then turns to face the shinigami once more
Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:21 pm

They arrived at a grassy unpopulated part of the park. Apparently it was rarely occupied. A perfect place to have a friendly duel, or at least what would start out as a friendly duel. Cloud smiled as Dellindis turned to face him.

"So this is the place? Its nice, I dont see why you dont make this your resting place. Anyways about your DNA, I dont have to kill you to take it so if you could please hand over a hand or a chunk of flesh that would be greatly appreciated. Im sorry it has to be like this, I like you but I love science. I truely apologise for seeming like a bully my friend. Business is business."

Cloud left his Zanpakuto in its sheathe. He would use his kido to feel Dellindis out assuming he didnt comply completely.
Back to top Go down
dellindis
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
dellindis

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:00 am

dellindis's face not changeing as cloud continues speaking "hmm well it seams we are at an impass then i don't want to fight you and you want my DNA which i do not intend to give so i guess there is only one way that this volatile situation could turn out" dellindis then puts his left hand over his emerald eye to wipe something out of his eye.
he was a bit surprised that the shinigami was starting to back off but dellindis wasent going to cut some of his own skin off for the shinigami scientist no matter how tough they might seam

dellindis then lowers his hand and puts his left hand on his zanpakuto and clenches his right hand into a fist "so liutenant Sho Cloud do we duke it out hope for the best?
Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:33 pm

Cloud smiled although he was disapointed that Dellindis would not hand over his DNA willingly. He had no choice but to take it by force. The dilema he faced now was how much of his strength should he use. He wouldn't kill the arrancar, but he still had to incapacitate him in order to take samples. On top of this, he didnt know what his opponent was capable of. He could be stronger than Cloud, but that was doubtful. Cloud's kido was second among the Lieutenants and was on par with the average captain.

"I suppose thats our only option." Cloud raised his hand and began to cast a spell without an incantation, "Bakudo #30 Shitotsu Sansen." Cloud generated a burst of crackling yellow energy in his/her palm and uses that energy to draw an inverted yellow triangle. The triangle then generatesd solidified energy in the shape of triangles from the three points of the inverted triangle. These three solidifiied three-dimensional triangles on each of the three corners then shot at Dellindis at a high speed.
Back to top Go down
dellindis
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
dellindis

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:02 pm

"starting off with that move eh" dellindis reacted fast drawing his zanpakuto in an underhand grip although this wasn't the best grip to counter it would be strong enough to block the energy blast that was going to hit his left side after the attacks connected using minimal effort he defected that blast into the sky simultaneously as the blast on his right was speeding towards him dellindis's right hand started to cackle with a strange red energy he then opens his palm and catches the second attack using the red energy to block and deflect the attack to one of the trees to his right but he couldn't block the third attacks and it hits him square in the stomach pushing him back and pinning him too a tree but since it only held a third of its power it was easy for dellindis to rip it off he then takes a few steps towards cloud then stops and kneels putting his right hand on the ground eh then smiles "my turn"

dellindis then sends a bala down directly into the earth creating a small hole he then switches his sword to his right hand and then does a slash where the hole was creating an opening for what seams to be a useless tactic dellindis puts his left hand into a ground then proceeds to lift up the earth below him dragging a sizable chunk out he then throws it directly above him now leaving a big hole directly infrount of him he takes a step back then does a 360 spin as the chunk of earth approaches and as it is about to hit the ground dellindis sends a sidewards kick into the rubble sending chunks of earth flying to wards cloud at impressive speed although this was not meant to hurt cloud it was good to test if he could keep up with dellindis a second later dellindis is in the air above cloud descending at quick speed his right leg about to make contact with clouds head.
Back to top Go down
Near
Human
Human
Near

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:10 pm

"Shunko!" Said a distanced voice as an unknown entity appeared next to Lt.Cloud, cloaked in blue spirit energy. His speed was equal if not grater than the arrancar's. Lt.Lawliette looked at the hollow, with his shunko in effect, it seemed to him as if the hollow moved in slow motion. Lawliette smiled as he laid a hand on Lt.Cloud's shoulder, in a mere second, both were gone. And the arrancars attack, missing completely.
"You were never the type for close combat, Cloud." Lawliette said as they both reappeared about 30yards away from the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:01 am

Cloud had a plan to counter the attack, however LT. Lawliette had shown up and moved them both out of the way. Lawliette was a LT a bit stronger than Cloud in most aspects of shinigami combat. Cloud was worried that Lawliette would take it to far and kill the arrancar.

"Thank you Lawliette. I honestly didnt need your assistance at the particular moment, but I appreciate in nonetheless. Also, Ive grown fond of this Arrancar, he is interesting. He is different. Lets take it easy since there are two of us and only one of him."

Cloud smilled and waited for the arrancar to attack. He was more of a counter-fighter anyways. He would capitalize when the moment was right.
Back to top Go down
dellindis
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
dellindis

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:09 am

as dellindis landed and demolshed the ground where cloud was and then hit in the back by his own diversinery tactic "err another one" he turns to face cloud and his seamingly new opponent "so its two vs one now is it?" he then flexes his left arm and redies his sword in his right arm he then cleches his fist the fist then begins to glow crimson "lets see how long i can last" dellindis then walks slowly and then sonidos infrount of both of them doing a sliding kick to try to trip them which they would no doubt dodge he sends his sword to impale cloud while he sends his bala infused fist to take out the other shinigami
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:30 am

Dellindis would simply feel his fist halted, and a particularly feeble pressure that resemble nothing more than 9th espada followed.. Dellindis would know exactly who Seth was, and so would Cloud.. Though this new Lieutenant he had found, this Lawliette wouldn't. "Sorry to interrupt you, Dellindis.. I'll allow you to continue in a second."

Seth had appeared directly in front of Lawliette, and his speed was tremendous - though he had stopped Dellindis from attacking him? Strange indeed. Seth turned his head to Lawliette before speaking softly. "Shinigami, today i'll give you three doors.." Seth used a sonido and moved to an area just a few meters away from him, before speaking again.

"Door number 1.. You leave, and i leave.. Allowing these two to complete their own game uninterrupted." Seth grinned, before he used another sonido, this time he was faster - a distinct afterimage would've been left in the spot he was at, before Seth's voice would come from the other side of Lawliette.

"Door number 2.. I like this door, you stay - and i kill you, and your dear Lieutenant friend over there very, very slowly." Seth seemed a little more serious with the second one, a little more sick and twisted.. Though he knew Shinigami had been trained to not put each other in danger, and Seth really did want to see how Dellindis would fare in 1 on 1 combat.

"And finally, door number 3.. This door's a funny one, if you think you can defeat me.. Take this door and we'll move areas. Of course, you'll die - but in the end does it really matter?" Seth grinned, his reiatsu did resemble that of 9th espada after all.. Equal to Lawliettes, his judgement would play a large part in the next moment.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Seth smirked as he was seemingly ignored, he span into close range of the Lieutenant whilst he simply grinned. In this moment Seth's blade had slid down his palm and he had took it by the handle, his blood poured slowly down off of it and onto the ground, before spattering out to the side - his own blood. The smirk widened on his lips when he tightened his grip onto the blade.. His speed was intense, and he knew this next moment wouldn't be hard for anybody watching to predict.

"Fine." The only words that left Seth's lips as he span with his blade outstretched at Lawliette, due to his slow ignorance the blade left for a clean cut, the blade simply slid through the Shinigami's skin like a knife through butter, even if the Shinigami got the chance - there wouldn't be much he could do. As the blade impacted, a large shot of blood was sent sideways and splattered all over the floor when it lost velocity.

"So simple.." Seth said as he span his blade, he moved with an extremely intense pace and allowed the blood on it to simply fly off and down to his side, leaving the blade clean. Seth span as the body slumped to the ground, completely lifeless.

"Enjoy yourself Dellindis." Seth nodded, and using an extremely fast Sonido - simply dissapeared, though he left an after image that stood there, just grinning.
Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:38 am

Cloud was awestruck, his friend and fellow Lieutenant was killed like it was nothing. An aura of spiritual pressure began to form around Cloud. He calmed down however knowing that his opponent wasn't the one that had done him wrong. It was the other Arrancar and that Arrancar was truely strong. Cloud rushed forward using his flash step to make a leaping crushing blow with his zanpakuto creating a crater. He flew back before the debris cleared and prepared a higher ranking spell.

"Hado #58 Tenran!"

A large gust of wind shot from his now spinning zanpakuto. It had enough destructive force and momentum-like power to knock back several gillian when used by Cloud. Again he didnt go overboard, but he did raise the stakes a bit.
Back to top Go down
dellindis
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
dellindis

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:39 am

dellindis seamed saddened by the events that had just transpires where they were before he had time to truly digest what had just happened the shinigami was attacking him again this time he would no doubt be out for blood and not just his DNA and as the wind started to pick up as dellindis was wondering what Cloud was doing with his now spinning zanpakuto and before he can react he is already caught in the heavy winds sweeping him off his feet and sending him flying into one of the larger trees behind him creating quite a large hole in the tree he then said as he was groaning "owwwww" his complaining was cut short by a sizable piece of earth hitting him head on while doing no actual injury the rubble that hit him did irritate and get into his clothes he slowly stumbles outside of his cozy hole that was made for him "no rest for the wicked eh?"

as he recovered and brushing some of the earth out of his clothes "well that was a bit surprising i must say Ive never seen a shinigami use an attack like that but then again i was a bit off guard " his face then turns serious "lets see if you can hit me with something like that again"

he then grips his sword that was in his left hand then tosses it in the air and catches it on its bladed end with his right arm after that he throws the sword at Cloud as if it was a simple throwing weapon a second later he has sonidoed to clouds left side his right fist glowing with the power of a bala inside it his fist going right for clouds ribs intending to brake some bones with his bala infused attack

Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Cloud's opponent threw the sword at an extremely high speed. It was dodgeable, but the attack it was setting up for was the real problem. No one just discards their sword unless its part of a strategy. Dellindis appeared next to him with a glowing fist, Cloud had little time to react. He used a kido spell without so much as a word. This Bakudo #39 Enkosen was mastered to such an extent with the skill level of Cloud's kido. A large yellow shield of condensed rieatsu appeared taking the form of a large spinning disk to block an opponent's attack. The Bala enhanced punch met the Kido and after it was withheld Cloud jumped back.

"Im sorry, but you are just outmatched. You ought to release your Zanpakuto Arrancar or what is left of you will end up in a jar." He put out his hand to cast yet another spell. "Bakudo #37 Tsuriboshi."

A large blue star shaped net of elastic reiatsu appeared. The way he set it up however was connected to multiple trees and was vertical rather than level with the ground. Cloud jumped into its center pushing it back as far as he could. He then shot forth using the kido as a slingshot. When he was rocketing toward his opponent he used his flash step to appear over Dellindis bringing down his sword in a slash.

Back to top Go down
dellindis
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
dellindis

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:10 am

after his first attack was blocked by clouds kido but blocking the force of his attack made a crack in the kido but this had no lasting effects as cloud made another kido and jumped back

"outmatched you say?" he puts his left hand out infrount of him just as the sword was about to pass him but the bladed part landed right in his palm drawing blood "I'll wager that you just want to see what my release form looks like"dellindis then switches sword arms and begins to charge a cero in his left hand after that he gets a confused look on his face as cloud creates the next kido "hmm now that is an interesting ability i guess i should get truly serious and stop playing around"

as Cloud began speeding towards him then appearing above him using the speed plus shunpo to deliver a devastating attack most likely meant to cleave him in half "well that is unexpected" he then takes a step to his right not enough to dodge him but enough for his next move he swings his arm that was still charging a cero to the sword in an attempt to stop the strike but that type of move was folly the sword cutting clean through and separating his left arm from his body wincing in pain from the loss but this move gave him the opportunity he needed his opponent was now off guard and so he swung with his remaining arm with the sword to lob Clouds head clean off to end this little escapade before he is forced to release and truly get angry
Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:48 am

Cloud had managed to cripple his opponent by cutting off one of his arms. This victory however was cut short when Cloud's head was in the trajectory of a swinging sword. He moved away the best he could, but the sword left a huge gash on the left side of his forehead causing blood to flow down his cheek dropping on the ground he stood on.

"To experience that type of attack and counter immediately, well that was impressive. Truely impressive. I apologise for my last comment, you are strong indeed. Tenacious, Scrappy, Decisive thats what I like about your style. Its a shame were enemies we could learn so much from each other as allies. Im sorry my friend but this fight must go on."

Back to top Go down
dellindis
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
dellindis

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:53 am

Dellindis smiled with pride as he was seamingly complamented by his enemy "thanks for the complament but as you say we must fight" his face turns to one of pain not his own pain but the pain of remembering he then looks back at cloud "and so the cycle continues again"

he plunges his sword into the ground and brings his hand onto the stub where his left arm used to be takeing some of his blood then looking at it closely he flings some of the blood to cloud then says outloud "HERE! is this not what you wanted?"

"but i guess its time for me to release "he chuckles "cant have me bleeding out in the middle of a fight THATS NO FUN!!! his emerald eye starting to change colour as it is consumed by a hunger he grips his sword with his remaining hand then sonidos to where his cut off arm now rests before doing what he was planning he turns to face Cloud "just do me a favour will you?"
"if i become to enraged and taken over by my bestial side please stop me i would prefer not to ahnilate the entire area" he turns to face his cut off arm again and then stabs it with his sword then closeing his eyes then saying in quite a calm tone diffrent from how he was acting a second ago "subir a la luna, el lobe del dragon"

A black mist forms around Dellindis. A roar comes from inside it that breaks away a large ammount of earth that was beneath him sending it flying in diffrent direction. When the dust and earth has cleared, there stands a large midnight-black wolf with spikes running down its back and tail, which is oddly long. his left arm has been reatached to his body. Two sets of leathery wings have grown upon his back, and his eyes are that of the dragons of old looking a completly diffrent colour from what it was before now both his eyes are plain grey

he begins to streatch his tail flowing around freely and his wings go down to an unmeanacing pose "well what do you think? you wanted to see what i look like in my release form and here it is" his tail then shoots upwards for a second latching on to a large tree branch that was above him the spikes in his tail digging into the branch and ripping it off the tree dellindis's eyes not shifting for a second his eyes on his target the shinigami infrount of him

"I must admit i have not taken this form in quite a long time no one has ever really botherd me this much about it so thank you for bringing it out of me" he then crushes the branch he had in his tail and takes a few steps towards cloud before takeing a bow and after then he gets on all fours and flexs his wings prapareing to speed towards cloud but nouthing happend a second later he was gone just vanished but this was not sonido no this was something completly diffrent and the wind was starting to pick up around the area plants and other things were being blown around and thus it was shown where dellindis was gone he was moveing around so fast it was creating wind throwing leafs and branches in the air creating a sort a veil to hide him and what he was doing then out from random points balas were being fired 5 to be exact and under the guise of the leafs everywhere the midnight coloured tail shoot out intending to impale cloud in his chest

Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Cloud was quite suprized by the transformation; he was especially suprized with the regeneration of the targets arm. This arrancar's Ressureccion was truely a beast of horrific proportions. Wings, Claws, Razor-like teeth, and Spikes; this form was truely intimidating. This did not however make it more powerful than Cloud, only with a good intense battle would its strength truely be known.

"Dellindis this is truely a.."

Before he could say anything he was attacked. The lightning fast speed of his opponent had increased dramatically and it wasn't Sonido; It was just pure speed. Cloud couldn't predict which direction he was coming from so he needed to put up one of his strongest if not his single most strognest defenses he had in his arsenal.

"Bakudo #73 Tozanshō!!!!!!!!!"

Cloud ignited at a single point as blue energy and extends upward from four points and creates an inverted pyramid that solidified into a barrier around himself. This happened in time to block all of the Balas coming at him and to halt the attack from the lethal penetrating black tail. The spell began to crack however due to it being cast without its incantation; a true testament to the destructive power of his enemy. It took more than a few seconds to crack and break, but by that time Cloud was gone. He used his Shunpo to appear above Dellindis.

"Deduct, Kumohiku!!"

Back to top Go down
dellindis
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
dellindis

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:32 am

as cloud used his kido to block dellindis's attack to escape upwards dellindis's eyes following him . once all the wind he created had died down it would be seen that he was still on all fours after a few seconds of nothing but watching cloud dellindis gets up so he stands on two feet he looks around the area for some reason then turns his head back to cloud

then as cloud releases his zanpakuto the smallest hint of a grin could be seen from dellindis but that was soon gone now he was just stareing at cloud with intent as if he was studying him or more rather his zanpakuto after what seams like a minute but was really just 10 seconds his wings begin stretch and flap and then he is off in the air and a second later he is at the same height that cloud is but still a small distance away. he knew to be wary of shinigami that release their weapons the can often be quite unpredictable even more so for this opponent

dellindis turns his head over to the park to the resting spot he was at even if it was a ways away now he then shakes his head to expel thoughts like that from his mind he then speeds towards cloud but at a much slower speed then what he was doing before
but then he suddenly fly's upwards a considerable distance and after that he stops flying altogether and starts plummeting back to the earth he curls his wings around his body so now as he is speeding towards cloud he would look like small black torpedo intent on hitting cloud full force
Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Dellinidis launched into the sky, but it made no difference. His Shikai was released, he would not be holding back anymore. As Dellindis descended like a meteor Cloud sliced the ground causing it to break into many cubes of earth. They floated for a moment after the impact; Cloud used his flash step to move from one to the other meeting the quick descent of his foe. He went to not only block with his sword, but to strike with his sword and when his sword met his opponent it would take effect. Was this check mate? The best Block is either avoidence or a counter attack, which would Dellindis use?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside Tsubakidai Park   Inside Tsubakidai Park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside Tsubakidai Park
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Shtuffs Forum :: Role-Playing Area :: Bleach RP :: Karakura Town :: Tsubakidai Park-
Jump to: