Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akako Takanori

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Akako Takanori Empty
PostSubject: Akako Takanori   Akako Takanori I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:26 am

Name:Akako takanori
Race:Shinigami
Squad:2

Description of character:Akako is pretty tall, standing at about six feet and weighing in at one hundred and eighty-five pounds. He has shoulder length Red Hair and no facial hair. He has strong, stern facial features but is not as stoic as his looks may make him seem. His eyes are hooded and almond shaped, and are a deep, dark brown. He has a charming, small smile and often looks deep in thought, or maybe even daydreaming. His build is toned and athletic as if he exercises a lot.

Zanpakuto:N/A
Shikai abilities:N/A

Bankai:N/A
Bankai abilities:N/A

Background(optional):

Kido Skills:
Highest able to cast with incantation is Hadō #63. Raikōhō
highest without is Bakudō # 39. Enkōsen
he is also able to cast hado and bakudo up to 20

Swordsmanship skill:
His skill is mediocre and knows no special Skills

Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

Akako Takanori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akako Takanori   Akako Takanori I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:07 pm

Spoiler:

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/

Akako Takanori
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Shtuffs Forum :: Role-Playing Area :: Bleach RP :: Character Creation :: Shinigami Creations-
Jump to: