Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few hours later, within the Jedi Archives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

A few hours later, within the Jedi Archives Empty
PostSubject: A few hours later, within the Jedi Archives   A few hours later, within the Jedi Archives I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:19 pm

How was he keeping this up? Sweat dipped off her tail lekku as the files finished loading, every bit of information of ruling empires as told by Exar Kun and Naga Sadow... If only he could access their Holocrons... Well, perhaps he could... one of their holocrons, anyway. She quickly slid the data-pads from the ports, pocketed them, and set off toward the hangar bay, being stopped by Mistress Atris. A Young Jedi Knight whelp who followed the current Library Archivist around like a sick puppy. She gasped and her icy blue eyes widened at the sight of "Terra"

"Master Terra! An honor to see you! I see you downloaded archives on Naga Sadow and Exar Kun... two fierce Sith if I say so myself... But may I ask... why?"

Terra smiled inwardly, before speaking. Her voice like silk, soft, yet a hint of rush to it.

"Mistress Atris. It has been awhile, and certainly, in hunting the Rouge Jedi Tarri Qel-Droma, I have come across research of his leading me to understand where he went, so I needed these to make sure my data was complet---"

The young Jedi Knight fell to the ground as the image around Tarri begun to shift, no longer the beatiful females, but the lost Jedi himself, Tarri. He had smacked her across the forehead with the butt of his curved saber, and took off in a dash for the Landing bay. As he closed in, his blades ignited, and he spun, taking down two apprentices as the giant double doors slammed shut, locking him in with the Ship. He sighed to himself, before hopping into the ship, and taking off. As the Double Doors to the hangar entrance begun to close, hopefully to lock the Ship in there, he fired the Proton Torpedo, blowing the door wide open, and shot off. A stray Laser Bolt digging into the side of his ship, and causing it to shutter. Damn those Jedi and their self defense grid! Tarri bit back a curse, and spun the massive freighter in a barrel roll, before shooting up toward space, plowing through traffic and taking out a few Speeders on his ascent, Jedi Fighters hot on his tail. Once he broke the atmosphere, he quickly did a Hyper Jump, so close to the planet was dangerous, and not scanning ahead of time made it worse, but he had the force, so hopefully he wouldn't come out of the Micro Jump in the center of a star....

"Damn Jeedai... Seth, you owe me.... Now, to Yavin IV... the Forsaken Moon of Exar Kun.... We -WILL- be trained in ruling an empire, or I'll die there..."

He came out of the Microjump, and the ship spun around, and shot off into Hyperspace, on the way toward the outer rim world of Yavin, and for the moon. The Jedi were long lost after that Micro-jump, so he should be safe... for now.
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/

A few hours later, within the Jedi Archives
Page 1 of 1