Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Classroom 302

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Classroom 302 Empty
PostSubject: Classroom 302   Classroom 302 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Not long before the end of class, Naoko had sensed it: Feferi's reitsu. She smiled, wondering what Fefe had for her this time. The smile slid from her face, though, when she realized Fefe was accompanied by another...a shinigami.

It was all she could do to keep from rushing out there right away, but she had cut too many classes to be allowed out without serious consequences this time, and besides, it was her last year. Even though she was a quincy, that wasn't going to cut it for her living expenses later on.

As soon as the bell rang, she headed for the closest window to where Fefe and the shinigami was, which happened to be her own classroom window. Naoko had kept her reitsu masked, luckily, or else she probably would have been detected already. She waited for the room to empty, then opened the window wide in order to hear what was going on above, and also to be able to respond with all possible speed if the shinigami actually attacked Fefe.

Naoko knew Fefe was perfectly capable of defending herself, but still...she worried.
Back to top Go down
https://shtuffzandthingz.forumotion.com
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

Classroom 302 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 302   Classroom 302 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Feferi guessed that classes had been long over with by the time she arrived back at the school. Some many things could happen in a matter of hours, it was mind twisting. She hopped up to the window tapping on the glass just hard enough to make the softest of sounds. Hopefully Naoko would hear it. She hummed softly under her breath.

"Nana guess who's here to see you.
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Classroom 302 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 302   Classroom 302 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Naoko heard the tap and rushed over to the glass. Looking out the window, she was greeted by Fefe's smiling face just outside. She smiled back and threw the window wide open.

"Fefe, good, you're alright. I guessed you would be, but still, you know how I worry." She said in relief. Naoko stepped back to allow Fefe inside the room. "How went the fight? I mean, obviously you won, but how did it progress...? And what happened to the shinigami?"

Naoko was slightly worried still, if the shinigami had escaped he would no doubt return with comrades. It would be an annoying distraction.
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

Classroom 302 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 302   Classroom 302 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:24 am

Feferi hopped into the room and hugged Naoko tightly fawning all over her then ruffled up her hair with a big grin on her face.

"The shinigami is still alive.. uh someone stepped in and stopped it. I did manage to get his sword though, I gave it to Fu'ta sort of as a gift. All in all I think we'll have to be more alert now. How knows what'll happen next."

She purposely left out that whole bit of how she had been named successor and how that happened. Her face reddened slightly as she though back to earlier events. Her make up smudged and runny from sweat, was still ample covering for her blushing cheeks. After she composed herself she wiped her face clean.

Feferi's face didn't lack in beauty, it was quite the opposite. she could be considered stunning. Sadly she was too self conscious to see it herself. A thin scar ran down from her right ear along the side of her jaw. The scar held so many memories she felt that if any looked at it, it would be like they were gazing into her personal thoughts. Though she didn't mind if Naoko saw, she was the only person Feferi was conformable enough with to willingly show. She looked at her sister and smiled brightly.

"How goes your training, so far?"
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Classroom 302 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 302   Classroom 302 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Smoothing her hair back down, Naoko nodded at Fefe's words, a half-smile on her face. Yes, she had been right in assuming the shinigami would be alive. At Fe's question, she raised her left arm, twisting it so her sleeve fell back, exposing a glove encasing her arm up to the elbow. "It goes well, Fefe. Very well indeed."

She paused, then asked, "And what of Fujita? It he alright?" For she had thought she'd sensed him earlier, but couldn't now. Naoko wondered what was up with him...what was he scheming now?
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

Classroom 302 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 302   Classroom 302 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:38 am

She sat on top of one of many empty desk in the classroom. Feferi fiddle around with the edges of her shorts before answering the question.

"He was just fine. We talked for a brief moment, you know him always on the go."

She took long gaze at Naoko and smile spreading across her face. The girl was certainly someone to be proud of. She's so strong Feferi thought stronger than I am in many ways. Her hand unconsciously moved over the pendent hanging under her shirt. It's a good thing to be strong, a very good thing in deed. She gave the other a playful slap on the shoulder.

"Oh, in no time I bet your power will be well beyond mine. Heh maybe you'll even surpass Fujita."

Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Classroom 302 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 302   Classroom 302 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Naoko smiled, but she noticed how Fefe went to grasp something under her shirt. Then, at Fe's next words, she laughed.

"Me, get stronger that Fujita? Maybe when he's like...seventy!" She moved to sit on the desk opposite from Fefe. "So, wha-" she started to ask, then froze; she could sense a very powerful reitsu right above them...several reitsus, actually. One belonging to Fujita.

"Fefe...what's going on?" She asked. Naoko had the feeling Fe knew more than she was letting on...more than she was intending to tell.
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

Classroom 302 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 302   Classroom 302 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Feferi looked up, as her feet swung from the desk nonchalantly. She really had no idea what was doing on up there but she guessed it would be best if they didn't interfere. She dug into her pocket pulling out her small supply of make-up. Feferi began to cover up her face again, though this time the colors where slightly different. Instead of the usual gray and white she opted for black, white and a few lines of green here and there.

"Should we take a listen and see what the fuss is about?"

They were in a prime place for ease dropping, so why not take advantage of it? She slide off the desk and went over to the window leaning out slightly, staying in the shadows so not to been seen, but she could hear loud and clear.
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Classroom 302 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 302   Classroom 302 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:37 am

Naoko hesitated, then followed Fe to the window and listened. This is a bad idea, a very bad idea. We're gonna get attacked at any moment and yet here we are, standing doing nothing. Damn damn damn!

She didn't like doing nothing; Naoko had always preferred the course of action, although it had sometimes gotten her into trouble. However, she trusted Fe with her life, and knew Fefe thought the same of her. She wouldn't let anything happen to Fe. And Fe would never purposely endanger Naoko.

So, she leaned against the window cautiously and listened to the conversation above.
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

Classroom 302 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 302   Classroom 302 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:16 pm

Feferi listened quietly. Pondering about the idea of invasions and such. It all seemed like fun to her. I wonder if I can join in on this she thought. She leaned back from the window, a drop of liquid fell from the... sky maybe. No.. she caught sight of Fujita from the corner of her eye. It was from him. She guessed he knew they were there now

She turned from the window, silently and signaled Naoko that it was time to leave. The last thing she wanted to do was make him worry. She grabbed his sister whisking both of them away with her hirenkyu. Feferi thought the caves would be safe enough, she'd go back there with Naoko.
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

Classroom 302 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 302   Classroom 302 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:07 pm

Naoko nodded as Fe signaled, recognizing the danger here. She let Fe whisk her off on her hirenkyu. She wasn't sure where they were going, but she knew Fe had some sort of plan, and would explain once they got there.

I hope Fujita is careful...don't die, Fujita.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Classroom 302 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 302   Classroom 302 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classroom 302
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Shtuffs Forum :: Role-Playing Area :: Bleach RP :: Karakura Town :: Karakura High School-
Jump to: