Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nerònious Torch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

Nerònious Torch Empty
PostSubject: Nerònious Torch   Nerònious Torch I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Name: Nerònious Torch

Race: Human

Faction: None

Alignment: None

Skill Rank: None

Appearance:
He was about 5'11, a bit tall for his age. A long scar run down from the center of his scalp down over his left eye and stopped at the top of his cheek. Very little sight remains in that eye. His hair jet black though it grows white over the scarred tissue of his old wound. He's missing his index finger on his right hand. Black tattoos don his ankles wrist and neck, their designs are like fire creeping up his skin, with thin lines of white form an intricate pattern inside the flames. His left eye is clouded over with a slight twinge of redness while his right his a pale greenish blue. There a cold hardness within his eyes, but also there is wisdom as well.

Clothing/Weapons:
Nerò wears a black hooded, tattered robe spotted with brown and grey. standard shirt and pants. His gloves and boots are custom made, though there still isn't anything really special about them. Both have small retractable hooks, that aid him in scaling walls and such. His boot have a thin padding of foam at the both, to insure that his footsteps are never heard. He carries around thin needles and a small supply of throwing knives, all coated in a range of different anesthetics.

Ship:
None

Planet:
Corellia

History:
When Nerò was nine years old his father went mad for some unknown reason. The man believed that his he drank human blood and ate their flesh that he would evolve into something stronger. Young Nerò had came home one day to find his beloved mother being eaten and mutational by his father. He was stunned to say the least, but he was overwhelmed with anger more than fear. He fought in killed his own father, which resulted in he receiving his scar and losing his finger. The little boy felt no regret about what he did. it was right in his eyes. One that day he had taken his first life but also his childhood had been slain as well. He went through life trusting no one, fending for himself and occasionally other children with no family. Over the few short years he gained knowledge well beyond his years, like an old soul within a young body. He more than realized the hardships of life and the underhanded deed people of all races could commit. Nerò become a bartender in the end, though he does do a bit of pick pocketing on the side.

Last edited by NoLove on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

Nerònious Torch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerònious Torch   Nerònious Torch I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

Nerònious Torch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerònious Torch   Nerònious Torch I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:41 pm

Accepted!

That's right, I saw it, Nolove :O!
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

Nerònious Torch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerònious Torch   Nerònious Torch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nerònious Torch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Shtuffs Forum :: Role-Playing Area :: Star Wars RP :: Character Creation-
Jump to: