Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High School Rooftop

Go down 
+2
Yukira_Fuyushi
NoLove
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

High School Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:16 am

Feferi let go of her bow, the entire weapon disappearing as she did so. She had a smile on her face as she skipped along. She looked careful and happy, it was a pretty good act she was putting on. She hopped on to the railing that fenced the top on the high school. This was Naoko's patrol area so maybe she'd be around here. Feferi sat down on the rooftop, her legs crossed. She pulled her makeshift kitten puppet from her bag and played with that hoping and waiting Nao would show up sooner or later. She whispered softly her cat noises stretched out into a yawn.

"Meow meonahhhh..."
Back to top Go down
Yukira_Fuyushi
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:11 am

(OOC: I sincerely hope I'm not interrupting any plans here, and I am making the rash assumption that intrusion is somewhat welcome. If it is not, I'll take it upon myself to delete the following post)

Footsteps, medium-paced, deliberate footsteps without a single waste of effort, without a second lost, a chain never losing a single beat, continuing on for what would seem like eternity.

Lieutenant Frederick Wilhem Löwe, marched on to the impeccable beat. He was bored. Löwe was well aware he was intruding on another Shinigami's patrol area. However, nothing but a bloody pile of corpses lay in his, and in his boredom, he had decided to 'voluntarily' patrol the neighboring area.

Voluntarily, of course, meaning that nobody else in Soul Society knew or approved.

He briefly stopped to fix his right sleeve, tutting at the tattered cloth. Either he would have to learn how to sew, or he would have to continue paying these monstrous tailor's bills every week or so.

Or he could just stop using his hands to kill defenseless hollows. Frederick dismissed the thought immediately. What was life without wanton, unnecessary, racially motivated violence?

Out of the corner of his eye, a figure flitted onto the railings of the roof of the building above him. It was far too 'human' to be a hollow, and yet the act of jumping onto a roof railing was an absurd feat for any normal human. Looking up, he saw the girl sit down, crossing her boot-clad legs.

Frederick sniffed pretentiously. Back in his day, a girl wouldn't have dared to dress in such a manner, especially with such ghastly face paint.

Not that he minded or anything.

With a firm push, like a cannon explosively firing at the ground at point blank, Frederick raced forward in the trademark Shinigami Shunpo. It took a single step for him to appear beside the strangely-clad girl, Frederick's standing figure looking somewhat imposing (Or at least, he hoped so), over the ridiculous girl who sat below him.
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:24 am

"Meow meow."

She continued to play with the head of a dead cat which she used as a hand puppet, her hand in it's skull moving it's jaw around. Feferi had sensed another presence near by , she wondered who it could be. Soon enough she had her answer, it was just Shinigami. The girl didn't even bother to make eye contact with the man. She disliked all Shimigami with a great intensity. Her "puppet" turned his head towards the man and spoke, though she was the one making the voice.

"What business do you have here?"
Back to top Go down
Yukira_Fuyushi
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:38 am

A smirk spread across Frederick's face. He could feel that contempt, that dislike emanating from her. He loved it.

"Nothing. I was just seeing if you were something I run my hand through, or my sword through" Frederick replied casually, his fingers moving ever closer to the sword strapped across his back. With a swift movement, Frederick's cavalry sword swung free of its sheath, into clean air, hissing as its edge cut through the wind around him.

The shining steel swung, a metal blur downwards towards the girl. At the last minute, Frederick wrenched it aside, letting the blade bury itself in the concrete of the roof. He felt his arm shake as cracks ran through the roof surface, scattered rock leaping at his boots. "Whoops." Lowe whispered in a sing-song voice.

Frederick sat on the railing, uncomfortably close to the girl. If there was one thing he loved doing, it was irritating people to no end.
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:27 am

She stood to her feet stretching her legs. Feferi stared at the man blankly, she was putting on another act. She made her eyes widen she he drew his sword, though she wasn't intimated at all more like curious. It was obvious this man had cruelty about him, maybe she use that against him.

"I'm just a-"

She jumped and let out a small scream as she saw a flash of metal come towards her. Feferi wanted to laugh more than anything but she maintained her scared look perfectly, even going as far has having tears well up in her eyes. Again her eyes were on the shinigami as he spoke.

He was close to her now. She made a show of biting her lip and fidgeting, faking anxiety. She looked at him with eyes that seemed to plead not to hurt her. Feferi let her eyes gaze at the sword for one quick moment. That sword she wanted to inspect in closes but now was not the time for that.
Back to top Go down
Yukira_Fuyushi
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:43 pm

It was safe to say that Frederick did not know he was being taken in. While any ordinary person might have had a sliver of suspicion, the simple fact was, that Frederick lacked the necessary empathy and emotions to realize that Feferi's reactions were not genuine. He saw them as they were and questioned no further.

Frederick loghtly began to hum with satisfaction, making no further moves.
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:33 pm

Feferi silently waited for the man's next move. She slide away from him in a away that would make it seem that she was intimidated by him. Would he follow if she ran..? Maybe she would be able to lure him someplace else. The Shimigami clearly wanted her to squirm and she did so, though she found the whole situation funny she didn't laugh about. Sometimes a clown has to hold back at least for a little while. Feferi still wondering what he was doing here though, she didn't think she'd encounter a shimigami anytime too soon. She made her voice weak and broken pouring a hint of sniffling into it, with a bit of creaking.

"Wha.. what to yo- you want?"

Back to top Go down
Yukira_Fuyushi
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:35 am

Frederick bit his lip. Two sides raged inside him, fighting a war in the battlefield known as his mind. The side known as 'belief' and the side known as 'rationality'. For though Frederick had been briefly taken in, they way she was almost too weak planted seeds of doubt in his mind.

The sadistic forces of belief rushed forward, assailing his senses with a sickening feeling of recklessness and egotism. He wanted to believe he succeeded, that he had scared the girl, that he had achieved his aims. The sadism that was his desire, the conviction he was attempting to delude himself with flanked the forces of rationality, spreading itself thin in an attempt to encircle them.

But rationality fought back with ferocity, pointing out flaws, misinterpreted factors. Yes, he lacked the empathy to properly recognize emotions. That's not to say something else did not compensate. His shrewd, manipulative, political side fully mobilized, and reasserted a dominant position, complete superiority in all matters of the mind.

The feeling that people who had power emanated...he could feel it from her, yes, the feeling of those 'in control' of the situation, which she had been. Frederick decided to play along further, countering her Facade with his own.

A battle of masks, shifting shields, covering the unseen behind.

"I want to rule the world!" He declared extravagantly, pulling his sword from the roof, and waving it vaguely.

In his twisted heart, Frederick knew he was fooling nobody.

Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:21 am

"I want to rule the world!"

Ha, that's what everyone wants weather it's this world or the next. Feferi couldn't help but roll her eyes and snot that the cliche. At that moment she realized she had broken her character. She cursed herself for not being able to pass up an opportunity to laugh. Maybe being a clown has it's down points at times. Well she thought now is as good as time as any to let out the laughs she had been holding back. Her laugh was one of genuine mirth, she had enjoyed every minute of her acting, though maybe she did try to over sell it just a bit.

In that instant her whole demeanor changed, no longer a weak and sniveling girl but one of confidence and power. Her green eyes shine darkly, like the man standing before she too had a dark side but it wasn't so blatantly displayed. She briefly wonder why the dead cat's head that was skewered on her hand too long ago didn't give her away, just a bit. Now she was passed to point of ever hoping to recover her act, but that was fine with her.

Now that the playing was out of the way, it was time to down to business. He still hadn't answered her question. She crossed her arms over her chest, her stance hard set and her eyes cold and demanding. Feferi wasn't trying to intimidating she just wanted to get the information she asked for. This time when she spoke her voice came out loud, clear, full of strength. By no means was she a weakling.

"What is the real reason you're here for? If you are looking for a fight, I will tell you now, I do not have time to be wasting on a Shinigmi."

She spat the last word out like it was a piece rotten meat that left a bitter taste in her mouth. Feferi had other things to do, more important things, like finding her sister. But like any clueless deer caught in headlights, if it didn't move it got ran over. She eyed her potential "deer" waiting for his answer, she hoped for his sake that it was the answer she wanted to hear.

Back to top Go down
Yukira_Fuyushi
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:39 am

Frederick was momentarily surprised by her sudden change in demeanour. He grin flittered over his face. So this was how the girl was. The contempt, the hatred, the hard, cold words that she spat out...It gave him a pleasant shiver down his spine. Oh, he knew she wanted a straight answer. He could feel her eyes, boring into him, drilling him for the answer he had no intention of giving her.

Lightly, Frederick, stood and played with the hilt of his blade. His head was tilted down, and indeed, he was not even looking at her as he spoke, his moves carefully planned to show utmost disrespect. "Me? I wonder. Why am I here? Why don't you give me a reason?" Frederick replied coolly.
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:10 am

"You have no reason to be here"

Feferi stared at him, studying closely. She rolled her eyes on last time before turning her back completely to him as she started to walk away. She did so without even thinking he would strike her while her back was turned. No, this man didn't seem like that kind of person. Currently classes were still being held in the building, She didn't want to be the one to get the blame if any destruction was caused. Feferi slide a folded piece of paper between the railings, a note for Naoko, say that she'd return later.

The girl took a few steps forward and she was gone. Her Hirenkyu moving her fast and far. She didn't give a second thought to weather the man would follow. or even if he knew she had such power. Did this man even know she was a Quincy? It's be another interesting encounter when or even if the shinigami caught up to her.
Back to top Go down
Yukira_Fuyushi
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:21 am

For a moment, Frederick was tempted to follow her. He decided against it, as much as he would have liked to. He had better things to do. And judging from the fact she had put a note in the railings, there was something she cared about in this building. If he wanted to find he again, he'd simply have to blow the thing apart, and she'd most likely come running. Unfortunately, that would also mean excessive paperwork for him.

Frederick momentarily gagged at the thought, before disappearing himself, a blur fading into the clouded blue sky.
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:00 pm

The instant the shinigami had left, Naoko had appeared on the roof. She could follow, but she doubted Fefe would have left if she wanted that. Instead, she looked around the rooftop for any signs of...well, anything. She saw the cut in the railing, near where Fefe's reitsu had been the longest, and her eyes narrowed in cold anger.

She started to turn from it when she noticed, not far from the cut, a piece of folded paper. Striding towards it, Naoko snatched it up and opened it. The note it contained was brief, telling her to stay there and that Fefe would return later.

Sighing, Naoko folded up the note and put it in a pocket. Well, best do what Fefe says. I may not like it, but she rarely does things like this for no good reason. She slowly walked over to the door to the stairwell leading up to the roof. Prob'ly best that I act normal for now, in case someone sees me. She automatically looked around, but thankfully no one had been around to see her mad dash to the rooftop.....not that anyone would have been able to see her movements anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://shtuffzandthingz.forumotion.com
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:34 pm

Fujita and the Espada would come out of the Quincy step atop the High School roof - With Ganta distracted by the other two Espada for now, this was the perfect place to talk, and it shielded them from the reiatsu of the other two - Fujita was completely unaware, however, that right below his feet... Were his two favorite women.

"Alright, Espada... Tell me of this plan you have."
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:17 am

Lokijima followed the quincy away from the small skirmish to talk on a rooftop. He wasn't particularly found of humans and had never adressed on as an equal before. He was uneasy but no arrancar in the history of Hueco Mundo was a smoother talker or a better conspiritor.

"Well human, I would like to establish that I see you as an equal in this matter. Let us not have bias; it is one of the few things that can strain an alliance like a jagged knife through thin rope. To the plans I have; we will work together quincy and hollow alike in a response to a mutual enemy that has plagued the world of the living. As far as I am concerned the balance has been disrupted. Theyve grown too powerful, the soul society."

Lokiima paused and looked out at the vast city and waved his arms as if displaying it.

"Someone perhaps the Quincy should take soul society; I mean the patrol of the world of the living should be accounted for by the living. Think about it, quincies dictating the balance of power between the Gotei 13 and the protection of this world. All it would take would be an alliance, careful planning, and an eventual invasion."
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:24 pm

"Heh..."

The man was indeed a smooth talker, with promises of power and the offer for all to be equals, but there was one thing this Arrancar was forgetting. If Fujita hadn't wanted the alliance so bad, he would of killed the boy for it, too.

"Let's get one thing clear... I am not a Quincy. A mortal? Yes. A Human? Yes. But I am no longer a Quincy. And the Balance of Souls? Who cares about that. Even if I have to kill all the spirits of this world so they may become Hollow, then so be it."

Fujita turned, and over looked the City. He didn't care for any of this, or Hueco Mundo, all he wanted... was revenge.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:17 am

"I agree." A deep voice reigned across the area, a voice that would be all familiar to Fujita. "I agree, that we shouldn't care.." Seth came from above, and landed on the rooftop with a soft impact. "Took me a while to recover, thank you for that." Seth turned to look at Lokijima with nothing but distaste.. An evil glare in his eyes, he wasn't focused on Fujita.. And his morals or objectives would remain unclear.

"Why am i so sickened? Everything sickens me." Seth spat to his side, like he did in Hueco mundo before. "I have this feeble, pathetic excuse for an espada who i'd like to tear up and serve on a plate.. I have Zero, nothing but a fool." Seth was angered, but by what exactly? He turned his neck over, and with a sharp crack he locked his eyes on Fujita.

"And then i have you, one who presented a challenge in combat.. I doubt even Zero herself would provide as much of a challenge." Seth lowered his head in further disgust, before he made his speech-like rant. "You're all so obsessed with plotting against the Shinigami, with 'making a move' and 'striking against them,' it's pathetic. Why don't you all seriously shut up, and go do it.. Rather than sit and have your menstrual talks over how they've done you wrong.. I'm sick of it." Seth turned his head to Fujita, blanking Lokijima.

Though Seth was looking at Fujita, this next statement was obvious he was speaking to Lokijima. "And Espada.. I'm taking my old persona back, if you talk like you're on a level with me or speak out of line.. you or anybody who isn't considered my level, i will destroy you. Period." Seth was obviously pissed, but what had forced this out was unclear.. Perhaps he was just frustrated? Or perhaps he had an alternative motive.. They'd soon find out.
Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:50 am

Lokijima bowed only hardly to the Primera that had rudely interupted the conversation. He couldnt express his anger or frustration or he would be killed because it was more than obvious that Seth was infuriated.

"My lord, I was not saying I was on your level at all, I follow you. I am your officer, your espada. Also I hadnt gotten to the last part yet if I could please finish."
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:32 pm

"Hush, Lokijima-kun.... Groveling makes people like us... sick."

Fujita's focus fell on Seth, he understood where he came from, he truly did, and if he could have it his way... He would of done that long ago. He merely smiled... why was he protecting Lokijima from Seth by giving him tips? Simple, he still had some Quincy in him, no matter how corroded or evil it was.

"So Michiyo-niisan angered you, eh? That's OK, she angers me all the time, but she is also doing me a favor so Soul Society may be invaded..."

Fujita looked off into the distance, toward the hospital.... his left eye blinking rapidly. Was he... crying? Who knows, he didn't turn back to face them with he spoke.

"Be it her and Setoku's death, that's fine. But they will kill him on the way... and my plan, will be brought to fruition. Seth-san... I wish you aid in this, not Zeros, not Segunda.... your and Lokijima's aid. Nothing more, nothing less. You'll get your fight when all is said and done, this I promise you... but perhaps, for now... we can all work together, no?"
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:54 am

"People like us.. I saw something in you when we fought, and it's readily displayed now." Seth turned his head to Lokijima when his hair flowed over his face slightly, blowing in the gentle breeze. "You may not finish." Seth then cracked his neck from either side, before grinning slightly. Seth knew his time was about to come, and with the help of this man they may actually succeed.. Though Seth had heard there was a new power in Soul society, a new leader of the Shinigami.. He would be tested.

"Yes, i grow old.. Tired. Though i'm not tired because my muscles are seizing up, i'm not losing my mind - that's already lost.. I'm tired of not enjoying the thrill of battle, i have often sought thrill.. And i haven't had the thrill since i met my dearest Avila.. It's been dull, the espada of late are nothing compared to the espada of old, i've always despised zero, but you could say i don't despise her.. I think of her for what her rank states. Nothing but a complete and utter zero.. The ranks rise until we're met with nothing, nothing but a tremendous reiatsu level combined with no passion or skill, just an element of retardation." Seth lowered his head and spat to the floor, he looked to Lokijima.

"And this one, this one confuses me. This one that is so filled with the eye of betrayal, i wish to take him under me and allow him to destroy my opposition alongside myself, Avila, Setoku and Pham.. But the fact is my dear Lokijima, you're a liability right now.. Prove yourself in the coming event, and i'll think otherwise." Seth was proposing a reward, an increase in rank perhaps? Who knows..

"Now then, Fujita. Let us take part in what you have in mind.. My service is offered." Seth lowered his head, and held his blade in his left hand, by the sharp edge of the sword as he always did - his blood constantly dribbled out and onto the floor, but Seth didn't even change his facial expression as it did.
Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Lokijima was cut off, but he recieved what seemed like a threat although it was really an opportunity. He would be quiet and let the two greater powers talk. He was subseriviant to survive, and to survive means to grow and thrive. His power was enough to make him an asset; he would not fail. Lokijima smiled like he did when he was thinking heavily.

"Of course, Primera."
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:23 pm

"I see..."

Fujita's eyes cut to the side of the roof for a moment, what the hell were they doing here?! Wait... she went to school here... Fujita sighed, before turning his head to look at Lokijima for a moment, and then back to Seth.

"I propose nothing fancy, mind you. Force invasion. Nothing more, nothing less. I want the Shinigami to know they aren't invincible, to know fear.... to know pain."

Fujita walked toward the edge of the roof, and popped his head over, and spit down to the ground below.

"Primera-san.... You say your mind is gone... but is it, truly? Are you willing to stand against the best of the Shinigami just for fun? Or is it... you hope someone will be brought down with the invasion... someone like... the supposedly leader of ya'll?"

Fujita turned his head and smiled to Seth, before nodding.

"Because... I can make that happen for fun, as well."
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:17 am

Seth's eyes widened as soon as Fujita had finished speaking, like some sort of child on a christmas morning. Seth gripped his blade tighter, the blood ran out even more and it was surprising he didn't cut through his own hand, you can imagine how tight he must've been holding it for it to pierce his hierro.

"You're proposing.. Her demise?" Seth's reiatsu fluctuated from it's steady flow, mimicking his emotions which were also dancing. The death of zero was one thing Seth would put in front of everything else, and could end up being a liability.. But Fujita probably knew that.

"So be it, but for the time being.. I wish to explore the new powers around here, i haven't seen them yet." Seth grinned, all he sought was power to rival his own - but not just 'power,' as power was hard to define.. But skill, it was true that in centuries Fujita was the only one he had found with an element of skill - though he was a harder opponent, Seth knew nothing about quincy.. And his old age and experience usually allowed him to use a wider knowledge of his opponent against them, but he was forced to fight and rely on pure instinct.

"The Captain-Commander.." Seth grinned and turned his head over to Fujita, "There's a new one.. Him and Zero must battle, if they battle - there's no way my plan can go wrong." Seth was proposing a fight between Alastor and Michiyo, it'd kill two birds.. Maybe even three birds with a single stone if that were to happen.

One, if Alastor loses - Michiyo will be severely injured in the fight, allowing Seth to simply make the kill. Two, If Michiyo loses - Alastor was well known for not allowing his victims to live, and would probably just kill Michiyo upon her failure. So, Seth knew they would need to fight.

"But now, i take my leave.. I apologise for the deaths of any of.. Whatever you are 'quincy.'
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:03 pm

Fujita stood there a moment, smiling. Like Seth, his own mind had suffered it's own bout of madness, but it was nothing like that mans. Fujita looked to the hollow, before tilting his head to the side.

"Destruction is beautiful, is it not? I suggest you head to the park, Espada. And destroy what distracted the Primera. I must take my leave, as well."

And with that he was gone. Naoko, something seemed odd, like her reiatsu vanished, only to return. He wasn't a fan of things he couldn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Rooftop   High School Rooftop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High School Rooftop
Page 1 of 1