Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cave outside of Karakura

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

Cave outside of Karakura Empty
PostSubject: Cave outside of Karakura   Cave outside of Karakura I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:51 am

(Continued from Karakura Hospital)
Nolove:
She laughed and grinned at him, giving a small joking wink. Feferi was always joking.. heh it was a clown thing.

"Only those who are dying are graced with the sight of my face."

Using her Hynrenku she sped off through the forest, moving towards the mountains until she found a empty cave. Feferi set Fujita on the ground gently this time. Instantly she got to work on healing the worst of his wounds. After some time she was done, she patted his shoulder and smiled. Then Her face lit up as she remembered something. Feferi opened the bag that hung from her hip. Slowly she pulled out the head of a cat she had found. She giggled.

"Look Fu'ta isn't it cute?"

She slide her hand in the skull using the had as a hand puppet as she mimicked kitten sounds and waved it at him.

"I was on my way to show Nana, so this little kitty saved your life."

She grinned wickedly, and pushed the cats nose against Fujita's cheek.

"I think you owe her a kiss for saving your life."

She giggled and smiled bright looking as childlike as one could possibly be while hold a dead cat's head.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His eyebrow shot up as she said that, before he smiled at her wink. Indeed, she was always joking, the wicked clowns were known for the sick twisted sense of humor, but Fujita didn't mind, not at all.

"That's not true, Feifei, I saw your face the day we met."

He smiled widely, before she set him down on the cave floor. The morphine was pumping through his system, but Morphine, like most pain medication, burned off very quickly unless more was added, so his grogginess was slipping away, rather quickly. The girl suddenly pulled out a dead cat, and did a hand puppet gesture with it. Fujita stared at it a moment, as if it made him sick, but he suddenly begun laughing, hard. Always with cheering him up.

"I don't think little Nao would like that too much, personally, but hey, what do I know? And why do I have to kiss the cat? Can't we just say you saved my life? And you can remove that make-up and pucker up for me?"

He snickered again, before letting his back fall back against the rock - Today was indeed interesting. Very interesting.

"Oh, before I forget, Feifei... I... fought the Primera of the Espada."
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: Cave outside of Karakura   Cave outside of Karakura I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:18 am

Feferi smiled whole heatedly at he brother, it always warmed her heat to hear him laugh. It was the very least she could do for him. Even though she had just saved his saved his life she till felt she owed him. He had shown her the truth after all, her eyes flashed darkly as she remembered the day she met Fujita. She tucked the head back into the bag patting it gently. Feferi laughed at his joke her mood instantly lightening. She gave him a eskimo kiss on his cheek smear her makeup on his skin as she did so. Her eyes snapped to his face, a rare sense of seriousness with in them.

"You fought the Primera?"

Feferi knew he was strong enough to hold his own but still it seemed a bit hm.. reckless to her, but he was still alive. She was greatful for that, a smile came to her face once again. If Fujita was in this bad of shape she wondered how the Primera was holding up. So she asked.

"What shape did you leave the other guy in?"
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Cave outside of Karakura   Cave outside of Karakura I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:08 am

He felt the make-up smear his cheek, before snickering lightly. She was an odd one, but he was glad. Besides, a serious person all of the time was just... well, boring. He stayed quiet a moment, thinking about the fight with Primera, before finally speaking.

"Yes, I fought him..."

His mind was dragged back to the fight, and the odd nod he got from the Primera at the end. He had spared him, but Fujita wasn't sure if it was because he was just too drained to fight on, or if he just wanted someone to hunt down when he healed up. No doubt the latter.

"And let's just say, he was about in as good as shape as me. I slowed his regeneration, or, well, maybe i damaged him enough to slow it. Either way, he was a lot stronger then I calculated, Fei-fei. You didn't think it was an Ishida who left me like this, do you?!"

He smiled crookedly, being his usually cocky self.
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: Cave outside of Karakura   Cave outside of Karakura I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:50 pm

She nodded while she listened. From what she could gather both men were evenly matched. Feferi worried a bit, if the Primera happen to run across Fujita in the future would he be alone or bring back up along. She knew her brother was strong she doubted he could handle a group of espada, including the Primera himself. She cracked a grin at Ishida comment.

"Of course not! You out class everyone of them I'm sure."

She giggled then walked to the mouth of the cave scouting the area thoroughly, it never hurts to bee too careful.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Cave outside of Karakura   Cave outside of Karakura I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:28 pm

"What are you doing sweetheart?"

Fujita asked carefully as she went to the mouth of the cave, she was usually never so careful, perhaps the fact Fujita got his ass handed to him put her on edge? Or maybe.... it was him... Ganta. Fujita pushed himself up, even though his wounds and bones were set and half-way healed by Ganta, the pain was still immense. Once he got to his feet, he hobbled over to the girl, and wrapped his arms over her shoulders, leaning his head next to her to gaze over the entrance.

"I think we're safe here, Fei-fei.... But..."

Fujita bit his lip a moment. What was he supposed to tell Nao? She would be clearly distressed or confused about not seeing him for more training. The glove was about ready to come off, anyway. He sighed a moment, before finally speaking.

"Fei-fei... What do we tell Nao? Her glove needs to come off, but I shouldn't go near her until I am certain I have no sort of tracking device in my body implanted by Ganta. He was bent on finding her... And killing you."
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: Cave outside of Karakura   Cave outside of Karakura I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:50 pm

"Just looking out."

Feferi asked softly then glanced back at him as she felt arms slide around her shoulders. She frowned a bit he really should be resting. Her hand reached up and held one of his, squeezing it gently in an attempt to comfort him. She ponder his question for a moment, her cheeks puffing up as her brows slightly furrowed, it was her thinking face. The last thing she wanted was for Nao to get worried too. Ah, she thought of something that might be able to buy him a bit of time.

"You can stay here and get your biz all straighten out. I'll tell Nao that you went out looking for.. hm for more, who have lost sight of the truth like she and I had. I think she'll be okay with that answer, yes? While you are away she won't worry, she'll be thinking you're out doing a good deed."

She looked him, her thinking face still in place. That was all she could think off at the moment. Feferi would cover for him for as long as she had to. She didn't want Nao running off and doing something too risky, but Fujita would still have to give her an explanation when he returned.

"Do you have a better idea?"
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Cave outside of Karakura   Cave outside of Karakura I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:49 am

"No... no, that will actually work.... The truth.... huh.."

His face scrunched up a moment... He always hated forcing his way as the truth, but that was what the reiatsu did, it forced you to see the world for what it was. A terrible, unforgiving place. But... was he the bad guy in all this? No, he didn't have time to debate this again. He felt her hand squeeze his, before he smiled softly. She was a smart girl - And it was her comfort that got him through sometimes, no matter how crazy it would seem to the outside world. He kissed the back of her head slightly, before squeezing her hand back, and sliding back and away from her.

"Do what you need to do, Fei-fei. Go and tell her, and don't worry about me openly, she is a sharp one, she may notice something is wrong if you think your 'lover' is so hurt."

He smiled playfully, before he took a few steps back and sat down on the rocks. Resting wasn't his style, he figured as soon as Fei-fei left his side, he'd go sightseeing, there were a few Espada's he had learned up on awhile back, the Septima and the Nuevo. He was going to need the Espada's help in his final matter.

"And Fei-fei... promise me.... you won't do anything reckless. If you see any Ishida, do not attack them, or provoke them. Ganta is out for blood, and if I lose you..."

He stopped himself there, usually when he called her his lover, or joked about how she wanted him, he was always playing, never letting his true attachments to her show - So he was doing his best to mask it.

"Just... just be careful, do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: Cave outside of Karakura   Cave outside of Karakura I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:12 am

She nodded, of course she was going to be careful around Nao. As much as she hated keeping things from family there really much choice in the matter. Feferi let out a little giggle as he called himself her "lover". Always with the joking, but if it was one thing a clown appreciated it was a joke. Her eyes locked on to his dulling with seriousness as he continued to speak. She gave him a soft smile.

"I promise you I won't do anything, Fujita. Don't you worry one bit."

She grinned suddenly slapped his back, though it was intended to be a playing hit, she hit him a bit harder than she needed to, only aiming to hurt him a little. It was just her way of checking what state is body was in, hopefully he wasn't in much pain. She watched him closely nodding to his last words.

"I'll be careful."

Feferi blow a kiss towards and winked jokingly, her eyes alight with amusement. With a wave of her hand she was off, speeding through the trees to find Naoko. She was tenser than usual, more quick to draw. She wouldn't be surprised if she shot at her own shadow. Her Mad Capricorn appeared in her hand. Maybe she was being overly cautious, but on the off chance someone started to follower she wanted to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Cave outside of Karakura   Cave outside of Karakura I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:23 pm

"So long... Fei-fei..."

Fujita watched her leave, his back still stinging. She was being overly-thorough again. No matter, this was his chance.

"And forgive me..."

Fujita pushed himself back up, and headed to the mouth of the Cave. It was nearly time for the invasion, less then a few weeks off, if Fujita did everything right. He rubbed his jaw slowly, before stepping out into the open world, forcing his reiatsu to separate and disperse, hoping that Fei wouldn't catch him out. He took a step forward, and he was gone, heading off to parts unknown. He had to find out what Ganta was really up too.
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

PostSubject: Re: Cave outside of Karakura   Cave outside of Karakura I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Fe and Naoko arrived at the cave quickly on Fefe's Hirenkyaku. Naoko carefully worked free from Fe's grip, then turned to face her, her expression blank. "Fe, why did we leave Fujita behind? And what are you hiding from me? Why'd you seek me out, I know it's not just for a visit...what's going on?"

She looked right into Fefe's eyes, deep into them, pleading with her gaze. "Just tell me, I don't want to be kept out of this. Not if it threatens our family."
Back to top Go down
https://shtuffzandthingz.forumotion.com
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: Cave outside of Karakura   Cave outside of Karakura I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:57 pm

"Family, eh? How sweet." A voice reigned through the cave, it seemed they were followed.. But Seth was a master of tracking after all. Seth strolled in to where they were, and glared at them - his reiatsu level was around the level of 9th Espada, and he would keep it there for now.

"So.. Who ar.." Seth stopped speaking almost instantly, then looked to a few areas around the room - whilst using his nose to suck in a shot of air, smelling it. "He was here?.. I see, family!" Seth smiled, his teeth were bared and shook his head in order to get his dark hair out of his face, at this point his hollow hole was clearly displayed.

"So, you're with Fujita?" Seth couldn't contain his excitement, he shuddered slightly and his eyes fixed on Naoko. He extended his arm, which held his zanpakuto in it by the blade, his blood dribbling out and onto the floor slightly. Seth's finger stretched forward from the fist that was around the blade, pointing at Naoko.

"You, come here." Seth smiled, ignoring the other one almost entirely.
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

PostSubject: Re: Cave outside of Karakura   Cave outside of Karakura I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Naoko whirled around to face Seth, her bow materializing almost instantly, her left hand tightly gripping the carved metal. She glared at him as he spoke, his hand gripping his sword by the blade. Blood dripped to the floor as he pointed at her, not paying Fe any attention.

You, come here He said. He was around the level of he 9th Espada, a significant threat, but one Naoko knew she could best.....but how had he met Fujita? Or, rather, met him and survived...

"You're mad if you think I'd getting any nearer to you, arrancar." Naoko said, her voice hard and her eyes tracking his every movement. She had never liked hollows much, hated them almost as much as she despised the shinigami. Her eyebrows contacted, meeting in the middle in a heavy scowl. "How is it you know of Fujita? And you'd best answer quick," she added, drawing her bow, a red arrow forming, aimed at his head. "Before I decide I don't care anymore."

As hostile and confident as she appeared, Naoko was actually nervous, wondering whet Fe would do, and curious as to how this hollow had learned Fujita's name and known they were connected to him.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: Cave outside of Karakura   Cave outside of Karakura I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:55 pm

"Really?.." Seth dropped his arm to his side, and simply dropped his zanpakuto - it hit the floor with sharp metallic crash and Seth had dissapeared.. Using a Sonido to move around and away from where Naoko was aiming, and he was fast. Extremely fast for that matter, in the next instance he began to speak.. But the voice came from the other side of her, Seth used another Sonido which left an after image where he had previously Sonido'd.

"So today, i'll be 6." Seth grinned, before he used the blood that was on the end of his finger to write a '6' on the center of his chest, above his hollow hole.. And almost as soon as he took his finger from his own skin, his pressure rocketed to the level of 6th Espada, Seth seemingly did this trickery a lot, to fool his prey.. But were these his prey?

"I told you, come here." Seth said, his smile widening.

"Your friend will not mind, or speak, or move. Or i will kill her."
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

PostSubject: Re: Cave outside of Karakura   Cave outside of Karakura I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:07 pm

The arrancar in front of Naoko seemed to stiffen, then it vanished. She turned as he spoke, in time to see him draw a 6 above his hollow hole, on his chest, in blood. His reitsu skyrocketed, far outmatching either Fe's or her own. "I told you, come here. Your friend will not mind, or speak, or move. Or I will kill her."

Naoko's jaw clenched. She lowered her bow but it did not vanish, nor did she move from where she was standing. "Fe...just stay there..." Her voice was low, tight with concern and warning, but there was no trace of fear. Her right hand formed a fist but her limbs didn't shake. Stiffly, she forced herself to move, walking slowly towards the hollow. She stopped a couple of feet away from him, refusing to go any closer than that. If he wanted to kill me he could have done so already. There's gotta be some other reason.

"What the hell do you want, Espada?" Naoko said, her voice now a low growl, filled with anger.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: Cave outside of Karakura   Cave outside of Karakura I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:15 pm

"Good.. Good." In the next moment, as Naoko moved forwards, Seth seemed to narrow his eyes and observe her.. Admire her even, he smilled and rolled his shoulders around in their sockets, cracking them before he took a slow step forward, but he didn't shift all of his body forward, and just seemed to keep his foot there.. Like he was preparing to move, but didn't move at all.

"What do i want?" Seth grinned, before he put his hand to his face and looked Naoko up and down, he made his next decision swiftly.. And knew he may have consequences if they were linked to Fujita, but what did he care?..

"Well.." Seth finished speaking and turned his head side to side, the bones cracked twice - and on the second 'click' Seth's pressure flew up to full capacity, the sudden rise in pressure would hopefully throw both of their focuses off for the split second it would take for Seth to grab Naoko, and use a Sonido to fly straight out of the cave, grabbing his zanpakuto on the way out.

Seth was truly built for speed, and specialised in it - so this shouldn't be too hard for him. Seth shot forwards, and reacted on pure instinct, he sent his hands to grab the shoulders of Naoko and simply launch her to the cave entrance, rather than dragging or taking her himself.. What would be noted, was that the entire entrance to the cave was actually black - dark, empty and.. A garganta?! Seth had opened a Garganta, and was attempting to throw Naoko through it, Seth knew what he was doing.. And he had a plan.

"I'm sick of you quincy already.."
Back to top Go down
NaomiRin
Administrator
Administrator
NaomiRin

PostSubject: Re: Cave outside of Karakura   Cave outside of Karakura I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:21 pm

His power suddenly shot upwards once more, and Naoko staggered. Before she knew what was going on, she had been struck and sent flying backwards towards the cave entrance. But it wasn't the cave entrance, it was black, dark...A garganta...? she thought, bewildered, as she flew backwards into, unable to halt her movement.

"I'm sick of you quincy already.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cave outside of Karakura   Cave outside of Karakura I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cave outside of Karakura
Page 1 of 1