Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Huh...So apparently...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

Huh...So apparently... Empty
PostSubject: Huh...So apparently...   Huh...So apparently... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Well, with Nao's sudden flight due to school, apparently that leaves me in charge of accepting characters. So, that's fine, but keep in mind, while I may accept you, I'm not exactly... schooled in how Nao want's it done, but I got the core down, so hopefully you won't hear much...

And as for Sora... I dunno where Sora is, so it seems all of it will fall upon me until Nao can clear everything up, and Sora get's un-busy from life, which I'm sure is the case.

So, just let everyone know, you might not be accepted early in the morning due to my own job, but you will get accepted within a day at the latest, unless I stipulate otherwise. So no worries, the board isn't dead yet!
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: Huh...So apparently...   Huh...So apparently... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:05 am

xD I'll be free'd up from 'life' in the next coming days, navy stuff ^^
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Huh...So apparently...   Huh...So apparently... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:28 pm

....Stupid Life, taking you away q.q Tell the British Navy I'm coming >.>
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: Huh...So apparently...   Huh...So apparently... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:30 pm

xD they exploded with fear.. its a bloody mess on this naval base now.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Huh...So apparently...   Huh...So apparently... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:36 pm

Ha! That's right, cuz they know! A damn American is coming, who isn't in the American Navy, too! >.>
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: Huh...So apparently...   Huh...So apparently... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:51 pm

And the one day i've been remotely active, the forum's dead.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Huh...So apparently...   Huh...So apparently... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:31 pm

Dude, it's been dead, for DAYS.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

PostSubject: Re: Huh...So apparently...   Huh...So apparently... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:34 pm

COME ON CHAT THEN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huh...So apparently...   Huh...So apparently... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huh...So apparently...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Shtuffs Forum :: News :: New shtuff-
Jump to: