Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight Club

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

Fight Club Empty
PostSubject: Fight Club   Fight Club I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:17 pm

This is where we will do dream matchups and give plausible outcomes for potential debates. You will pick a character from a recognizeable anime, show, movie, or series and match him up against someone from the same or a different series.

Ex. Yammy vs Kommamura

Winner: Kommamura

Reason: I feel that they match up well both being power fighters. The Bankai of Kommamura is likely to gain an advantage over Yammy's ressurection because of a difference in weaponry mastery as well as a Captains experience.
Back to top Go down
Rathlain
Human
Human
Rathlain

Fight Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Club   Fight Club I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:21 pm

I disagree
I think Yammy would win. We've seen that he made it kinda tough for even two captains, both of which were arguably the toughest of the 13
And the fact that Yammy would get more and more pissed that Komamura can be big too or something would make his power skyrocket
Komamura, on the other hand, is usually one of the weaker captains in terms of fights, since he is usually shown fighting lesser members of evil organizations (i'm thinking against Poww, the whale guy)
When he does fight people on his par (Soi Fon, Tosen), he either doesn't do well or just barely wins over them
Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

Fight Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Club   Fight Club I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Idk, Yammy got beat by Zaraki and Byakauya with ease, they called him trash what does that tell you?
Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

Fight Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Club   Fight Club I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Kyoraku vs Shinji vs Urahara

WInner: Urahara

Reason: Urahara is much more adaptable than either of his two opponents. Also I feel Kyoraku and Shinji would weaken each other enough for Urahara to capitalize on their injuries.
Back to top Go down
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

Fight Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Club   Fight Club I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:46 pm

I disagree, i think Kyoraku and Urahara would both look to capitalise on the same things, and shinji is just.. shinji.

It'd come down to Urahara or Kyoraku, Kyoraku being the more skilled in the situation. But that's just my opinion, it's a close call xD
Back to top Go down
Rathlain
Human
Human
Rathlain

Fight Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Club   Fight Club I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Now this is a good fight
While it could be easy to write off Urahara as the winner, since he was closer to beating Aizen than Shinji, let's not be hasty. Based on Shikais alone, I'd think Shinji would have the upper hand, since perception is taken for granted, and hard to force yourself to not rapidly react. That being said, Kyoraku could possibly make it out on top if he activated one of his games.
Based on just fighting styles/intelligence, disregarding zan effects, Urahara would probably win. He's got a lot of tricks up his sleeve, more so than Shinji's vizard powers at least
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fight Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Club   Fight Club I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight Club
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Shtuffs Forum :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: