Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Officer Cadet. Adi Cloud

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

Officer Cadet. Adi Cloud  Empty
PostSubject: Officer Cadet. Adi Cloud    Officer Cadet. Adi Cloud  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Race: Cerean

Faction: The Galactic Republic (Army)

Alignment: N/A

Home Planet: Cerea

Character Description: Adi Cloud is very resourceful, insightful, and logical despite his young age. He excelled in tactical situations due to his binary brain; a racial trait of the Cereans. He is very independent and doesn't like working in groups unless he has to. He follows orders well, but when they are cruel, unsual, or dim-witted he will refuse despite the consequences.

Appearance: Adi Cloud is an average sized humanoid Cerean in both height and weight; he is 6'1 due to his large coned shaped head that reaches approximately 15 centimeters above his forehead. His hair is naturally blonde, his eyes are yellow, and his skin is pale.

His large cone shaped head houses both his brain and his second heart, and thus it is is his most prominent physical feature.

Clothing and Weapons: His officer's uniform consists of orange fabric for the shoulders, black fabric for the stomach and pants, and the highlights are made of red fabric. His blue military patch is on his right sleeve. He also wears a black belt with a holster for his blaster as well as a back strap for his vibro-sword.

He carries a 36 inch Vibro-Sword with a silver-lined hilt, an 18 inch stun baton, and a custom blaster. His blaster is a Republic Standard heavy blaster pistol with a modified scope.

History: Adi Cloud was born on Cerea and was one of the few males in his entire village. He was raised as a typical Cerean raised to shun technology and artificial advancement; he however enjoyed the rare opportunity to indulge in technology. He didnt view it as harmful to the Cerean life style and so he was looked down upon by his siblings and fellow villagers. When he was old enough to leave his planet, he took the first transport out of there. He eventually found his way to Coruscant where he was recruited to join The Galactic Republic's Armed Forces. He would later go on to train to become and officer.

Last edited by Cloudliness on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cloudliness
Student
Student
Cloudliness

PostSubject: Re: Officer Cadet. Adi Cloud    Officer Cadet. Adi Cloud  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:14 am

I am done
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Officer Cadet. Adi Cloud    Officer Cadet. Adi Cloud  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:20 am

Hmmm, very well done, and a considerable amount of research was put into this - Another Star Wars fan yay! Good Job, love his name and how you described him so....

Spoiler:

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officer Cadet. Adi Cloud    Officer Cadet. Adi Cloud  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Officer Cadet. Adi Cloud
Page 1 of 1