Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New RP Section!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorayn
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sorayn

New RP Section! Empty
PostSubject: New RP Section!   New RP Section! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:38 pm

So as you may have seen, there's now a 'Star wars RP' section of the forum, character applications can now be submitted and will be accepted or denied/asked to alter accordingly.

Me and Setoku will be adding features to the RP as time goes on, so keep on the lookout and get involved.

Much love, Sorayn.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

New RP Section! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP Section!   New RP Section! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:14 pm

The Star Wars RP Section me and Sora are pouring our hearts into is ready for people to Join! I have invited Yukiyara as our Jedi Rival (Whether he takes it or not is entirely up to him, though, so for you Jedi hopefuls, even if he does, we still need one more!) And the Weapons and Ship sections are done for those who need help on deciding what type of ships to have! Along with Arms!

So please, people, check it out!
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/

New RP Section!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Shtuffs Forum :: News :: New shtuff-
Jump to: