Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Recovery Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

Random Recovery Room Empty
PostSubject: Random Recovery Room   Random Recovery Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Fujita finally regained consciousness, something about the air in this place... It was... sterile. Almost stagnant. Wait... where the hell was he?! He shot up in the bed, staring around. He was covered in bandages, and the floor... it had little crosses.... no...

"Damn you... Ganta...."

Fujita reached up, feeling around his body. Why did he do this? Fei would of come eventually, one way or another. Fujita yanked an IV from his arm, and managed to push himself off the bed, and stumble toward the window, hand reaching out for it... He needed to get out of here, lord knew what Ganta's plan was!
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/
Near
Human
Human
Near

PostSubject: Re: Random Recovery Room   Random Recovery Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:43 pm

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Fujita. You are on the top floor. My Quincy's are also on standby if you or your relatives try to escape." Ganta said as he stepped out from the shadowy corners in Fujita's room.
Ganta went and walked directly in front of Fujita, tripping him and making him fall to the floor.
"Also have Sprennger set up if I mysellf fail to stop you from leaving. There is no way out of this except by cooperating." Ganta said as he looked upon Fujita, Ganta's eyes, cold and unyielding.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Random Recovery Room   Random Recovery Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:46 pm

Fujita easily stumbled to the floor, his face impacting quite hard, yet he didn't speak, not at first. This Morphine or whatever they put in him... was a hell of a drug. He managed a frown, as he pushed himself up. A classic Ishida Set-up, he should of seen it coming a mile away.

"What.... is it you want, Ganta?"

Fujita glared at the floor, his cold, dead amber eyes reflecting back at himself, the image actually sent a chill up his own spine. He was evil, wasn't he? But that didn't matter. He didn't want to be here.
Back to top Go down
Near
Human
Human
Near

PostSubject: Re: Random Recovery Room   Random Recovery Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:53 pm

"Where is the second woman?" Ganta asked as he kneeled to meet Fujita's eye. How in hell's name did he know of this other woman? Why did he want to find her?

"I want answers. I know there is a second-blood Gouru. Where is she?" Ganta was furious now, Ganta raised his hands and his silver bow materialized.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Ganta yelled at Fujita
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Random Recovery Room   Random Recovery Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:00 pm

"Haha.... Where is she indeed?"

Fujita merely smiled at the sight of Ganta's rage. Did he really want to decimate the family that bad? Who knew, but there was one thing Fujita couldn't actually answer. And that was where she was at. He wouldn't know, not currently, anyway.

"You seem to forget, Ganta, I'm not stupid. When we split, I made sure I could not find them, nor them me.... just in case this little ordeal happened."

Fujita wasn't lying, well, not entirely. Fei could easily find him, she was the one link Fujita kept between him and Nao. But no one needed to know that.

"Besides, even if I did know... I wouldn't let the young girl's life be wasted due to your incoherent views."
Back to top Go down
Near
Human
Human
Near

PostSubject: Re: Random Recovery Room   Random Recovery Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:14 pm

"I will end it all! I am tired of this madness between families!" Ganta said. Ganta pointed at another Quincy in the room. "You! Give him more morphine!" Ganta said as he stood up and pulled his arm back as a spirit arrow materialized and strenthened by the second. This arrow was aimed at Fujita's Achilles heel.

The Quincy looked at the head of the clan with confusion. Was he really going to torture Fujita?!
The Quincy said, "Sir, I belive that's enough for today! We can get our truth serum. No need for torture."

"Do as I say!" Ganta yelled at the quincy.

The quincy, knowing Ganta had his reasons, walked toward Fujita and grabbed his arm. Moving to inject a dose of morphine into Fujita's system.

"Do it!" Ganta told the quincy. He was ready for the torture to begin.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Random Recovery Room   Random Recovery Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:20 pm

"Heh... to think you could treat someone who thought of you as a father like so... But that's fine. Torture me all you want, I cannot find her."

Fujita laid his head against the floor, his veins on fire. Morphine burned his veins, especially since it was shot directly from the syringe, but after a moment, he just didn't care. He was in his own world, and suddenly, his voice came out, and it seemed... sad..

"Do you think I wanted this split..? It was not my fault, nor yours... Soken and Hektor... those two caused it... we are... the strongest of us... why are we... fighting..?"

It came out slow, as his eyes rolled back a moment, this morphine was some potent stuff.
Back to top Go down
Near
Human
Human
Near

PostSubject: Re: Random Recovery Room   Random Recovery Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:34 pm

As the quincy left the room, he turned off all the lights. Now the only light emitting in the room was Gant's spirit bow. Ganta suddenly dropped to the floor, his bow vanishing and his voice cracking. Both people were now surrounded by intense darkness. Neither could see each other.

"Why? Why did you have to come back?! Why couldn't you stay dead?" He asked Fujita, his voice one of despair.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Random Recovery Room   Random Recovery Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:39 pm

"Because... I... guess I am hard to kill."

Fujita finally forced himself up, though he didn't make a motion to attack. No, he was swaying slightly, from the morphine. His hand rested on the window pane, as he tried to grope from some sort of balance.

"Listen, why I'm back isn't important... Just remember, Ganta. The Espada are coming, and us, as Quincy... we must stick together..."

It only took a moment, but the window literally busted open. Indeed, the glass was the Quincy equivalent to Seki Seki, but, it was easily dismayed by certain pressures in the real world. Fujita didn't make an epic escape though, he just... fell out. Quite literally, dropping from the top floor. His voice echoing right before he fell.

"We are... the successors, we will meet again, and you'll meet... her."

There it was, he promised Ganta to meet the final Gorou. But... why?
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: Random Recovery Room   Random Recovery Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Feferi skipped along the tops a various buildings. She was far from her patrol sight be she had found something, and she wanted to go show Naoko. She stopped as she spotted a familiar form fall from a window. Fujita?Her Heart skipped a beat, it was easy to tell how much distress he was in. She moved quickly snatching him out of the air and resting the majority of his weight on her back. In the instant a light red covering creeped completely over them both.

"Fancy meeting you here."

She joked even though they were still falling. Feferi focused herself as the ground seemed to rush up at her, she pushed a large amount of energy into her protective cloak, hoping it would absorb most of the impact when they hit the ground. As they hit the ground Fujita slipped from her arm, and she went tumbling. She quickly made her way over to him and hauled him up again. Searching for the quickest way to get him home.
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Random Recovery Room   Random Recovery Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:30 am

(Taking to long, Near)

Fujita bounced off the ground - Thank god Morphine was a hell of a drug. He sucked in air, and felt her grab him again. His eyes slowly opened, and looked over at her painted face - A sly smile crossing his lips.

"You still insist on the make-up to cover your beauty, Fei? Tsk, tsk.... Hynrenku... to the forest... Keep me away from Nao... for now.."

He coughed slightly, his eyes sliding back to the hospital. Was it an empty threat on Ganta's part? Was there really a Sprenger activated? He hoped not, or else Ganta... his plans would be ruined much to soon.

"And... don't... tell Nao. She is young... and will do something... stupid."
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: Random Recovery Room   Random Recovery Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:41 am

She laughed and grinned at him, giving a small joking wink. Feferi was always joking.. heh it was a clown thing.

"Only those who are dying are graced with the sight of my face."

Using her Hynrenku she sped off through the forest, moving towards the mountains until she found a empty cave. Feferi set Fujita on the ground gently this time. Instantly she got to work on healing the worst of his wounds. After some time she was done, she patted his shoulder and smiled. Then Her face lit up as she remembered something. Feferi opened the bag that hung from her hip. Slowly she pulled out the head of a cat she had found. She giggled.

"Look Fu'ta isn't it cute?"

She slide her hand in the skull using the had as a hand puppet as she mimicked kitten sounds and waved it at him.

"I was on my way to show Nana, so this little kitty saved your life."

She grinned wickedly, and pushed the cats nose against Fujita's cheek.

"I think you owe her a kiss for saving your life."

She giggled and smiled bright looking as childlike as one could possibly be while hold a dead cat's head.
Back to top Go down
Near
Human
Human
Near

PostSubject: Re: Random Recovery Room   Random Recovery Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:54 am

Ganta only looked away as his former friend dropped from the window.
"Sir! Fujita has escaped! Should we trigger sprenger?!" A random Quincy asked as he berated into the room.
"No. Let them go. Just track them, do not engage. They are to stay alive under any circumstance." Ganta said he lay on the floor.
"Now go. I wish to be left alone." Ganta said, his voice breaking. And the Quincy closed the door as he left. Darkness once again enveloping Ganta as Fujitas past shot through his mind. The time was near, the time when Ganta would have to fight, and reveal his own dark secrets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Recovery Room   Random Recovery Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Recovery Room
Page 1 of 1