Random Shtuffs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shtuffs Forum

This is mostly a Role Play forum. Thus far, we have Bleach, Star Wars, and a rather interesting RP idea from a member, which I personally think will be quite interesting. More RP ideas are still to come, and you are free to suggest your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rp Story Arc coming in under 3 weeks! READ PEOPLE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

Rp Story Arc coming in under 3 weeks! READ PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Rp Story Arc coming in under 3 weeks! READ PEOPLE!   Rp Story Arc coming in under 3 weeks! READ PEOPLE! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:47 am

Alright, so I created the Quincy class in the Roleplay for the specific reasons of adding to the race selection. Well, it occured to me after I wrote out Fujita's background that there was indeed a story behind it, one that needs to be told by multiple people, from different aspects. The name of this upcoming war:

::The Quincy Trials::

Now, the reason I am posting this is simple; On the WoB page I tried desperately to involve stories into the RP world, but the only one that really stuck was the "Great Spirit Wars" The war between the many factions of the Bleach World. The Bount, the Quincy, the Vaizard, the Fullbring, and the Shinigami/Hollow. Ever since my demotion occurred at the site, and Game Mods started taking over, I immediately changed my mind, (How does a mod for a video game regulate a story?!) And since there is none here, just RP'ers for RP'ers, I have decided to kick this event off. Ok, here are the basic rules of this Story RP along with a rough draft of the Plot:

Plot:

The Gorou clan returns to Karakura after a lengthy banishment due to the Uprising during the Bount Era, the Gorou Family line, which is identified by it's red reiatsu glow instead of the Quincy blue, is easily identified. After centurys of banishment, the Gorou clan soon dwindled down to only three main family members, Fujita, and his two sisters. (The Sisters, are not by blood, but were adopted into the family at a young age by the former leader of the Gorou.) While the Gorou clan slowly died, the Ishida clan (From Uryuu Ishida) has flourished, and made Karakura their haven. With the invasion of the Gorou, the Ishida clan reluctantly allows them to patrol as well, in hopes the war between the Hollow and Shinigami will bring them back into the fold. But they are wrong. Fujita and his sisters return only for one soul purpose: To find the branch survivors of the clan and force their clan to dominate karakura and destroy the Ishida. The Fujita clan also has plans to avenge the fallen Quincy of old by full scale invasion of Soul Society. (More details to come.)

How to Participate:

First, post your name in this board, and what faction you wish to join. (Gorou or Fujita. Or even Rouge.) Then in the Quincy board, post your character and details of their skills as you would any other character. As Quincy, your power is only limited to Spirit Arrows and Sanrei Gloves. If you start with a Sanrei glove, and end up removing it to win a fight, you may have your powers returned to you to come back even stronger. But we will not have no current skills possessed by the Stern Ritter here. We are using Canon from the Hueco Mundo invasion arc only.

Names:

You may go by any name, but when you post your character, you must decide if he is a descendant of the Ishida line, or the Gorou line. Some rouges related to neither will be allowed into the Gorou clan, as well as Gorou's in the Ishida and vice versa.

Positions:

The only positions open are:

Foot-soldier.

Lieutenant.

Captain.

We will only have Four Captains and 8 Lieutenants (2 LTs to each Quincy Squad.). If you wish to be one, send me a PM with a reason why you think this position suites you. The ranks of Captain and Lieutenant are exactly the same as they would be for Shinigami, or "Espada and Fraccion." The only difference being that Lieutenants are as strong as "Lower ranked captains" and Captains are as strong as the "Average Captains." As the story get's more diverse, there will be more captain positions and LT as well.

I already have two (Or 3 in Mod/Admin case) characters, I can't make one for this arc!

Yes, you can! As a special consensus, I am allowing you each one (Normal RP) character extra strictly for the story. Once the story ends, you can no longer use them, and they may only be used for this story.

I don't want to be a Quincy, but I would like to be part of the story!

Then don't do anything, the story will affect everyone in the RP, Quincy or Not.

What happens if we die in the story?

Well, if your bleach character (Not Quincy) dies, well, your dead. And if your Quincy dies... Well, he's dead too. But you'll be allowed to make one more new Quincy character if you wish.

Do we have to follow the story?

Yes. It will effect the RP drastically. If you would like to get your character stronger, I suggest you participate. Technically, you don't have too, but it will benefit you! (Especially if you wanna move up a rank or to Espada Very Happy)

Sounds super (Or gay) When does it start?!

In exactly 3 weeks. In a week or so I should have the rest of the story written, and posted for all to see. The second week will be to pick out the people who want to be Quincy and choosing who I want the leaders of each respected side to be. (Just because you're a mod or admin doesn't mean I'm not checking you out!)

And one more thing - Nolove, I would like you to PM me as soon as you read this; please. I have a invitation for you!

And please, everyone, help me out here and participate, make that extra Quincy character for the RP, or add to it by fighting with the Quincys with your character Smile Thanks ahead of time to those who help!

Also, Near, PM me as well, I have an invitation for you, also.
Back to top Go down
http://sw-rp.forumotion.co.uk/
Near
Human
Human
Near

PostSubject: Re: Rp Story Arc coming in under 3 weeks! READ PEOPLE!   Rp Story Arc coming in under 3 weeks! READ PEOPLE! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Name: Ganta
Faction: Ishida
Back to top Go down
NoLove
Human
Human
NoLove

PostSubject: Re: Rp Story Arc coming in under 3 weeks! READ PEOPLE!   Rp Story Arc coming in under 3 weeks! READ PEOPLE! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:46 am

Name: Feferi
Faction: Gorou
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Rp Story Arc coming in under 3 weeks! READ PEOPLE!   Rp Story Arc coming in under 3 weeks! READ PEOPLE! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:26 am

Alright, the dice have been rolled and the main players have been choosen!

Ishida Clan Head (Power level: Primera.)

Near - Ganta Ishida

Gorou Clan Head(s) (Power level - Fujita/Primera. Feferi - Power level - Segunda/Strong Captain. Nanoko - Segunda/Trece)

Setoku: Fujita Gorou

Nolove: Feferi Gorou

NaomiRin: Nanoko Gorou

Captains of Ishida:

Sorayn - Unknown Name

Vacant

Captains of Gorou:

Unknown

Unknown

That's right! Still positions open, and I'm not picking and choosing, so go for a power grab, people!
Back to top Go down
Setoku
Administrator
Administrator
Setoku

PostSubject: Re: Rp Story Arc coming in under 3 weeks! READ PEOPLE!   Rp Story Arc coming in under 3 weeks! READ PEOPLE! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:29 am

P.S.

The Story Arc is being Foretold in "Writer's Block" section of the RP board. Also soon to appear to preclude the RP as well, a Banter between Ganta and Fujita explaining their change of sides.

P.P.S.

People start picking sides already!

P.P.P.S

I also have heard alot of bitching, moaning, or complete idiocy (No offense) to people who want to be, or are asked to be a Quincy, for more info on the Epic Quincy, please read for basic understanding. Anything else? Ask me, or as Sorayn takes to calling me... The "Bleach Encyclopedia" e.e;

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Quincy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rp Story Arc coming in under 3 weeks! READ PEOPLE!   Rp Story Arc coming in under 3 weeks! READ PEOPLE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rp Story Arc coming in under 3 weeks! READ PEOPLE!
Page 1 of 1